Some bullshit

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Some bullshit

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Some bullshit

    Heres some real bullshit.
    People are fucking turds nowadays.
    Restaurant manager accused of torturing, enslaving mentally challenged man is sentenced
    http://wyff4.com/article/restaurant-...715612?src=app

    Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    448
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What a scumbag, they should sell the restaurant and give the guy all the money for 10 years of unpaid wages plus all the other bullshit he had to deal witg

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    4107686

    Wtf is wrong with people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    748

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points
    329925874

    That is some bullshit. Don't send that scumbag to jail, send him my way. I got a little something for him.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    The 270,000$ is a complete joke

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    462 Posts
    Rep Points
    10885336

    Good God!!!

    bumpman82@protonmail.com for a list
    h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Guys, Men should be watching their community more closely and regulating things like these.
    Simply unacceptable ......

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,386
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,692
    Thanked in
    1,750 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wwheeler500 View Post
    Guys, Men should be watching their community more closely and regulating things like these.
    Simply unacceptable ......

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I agree. Alpha males should unite in there communities and take matters into there own hands, justice league type of thing. Except less gay.

    seriously, start fucking shit up and the creeps in town will become less creepy, I guarantee it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    If I were to show up and beat the perp close fist I would get 20 yrs probably.
    But seriously just like active shooter shit
    Nobody crammed a baseball g****** in ones mouth yet and I'm assuming that would curtail bad behavior markedly.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Yea apologies that was a bold statement and I am outta edits (get that for me board mod please).
    But seriously I don't have much more patience for ass burgers.People think they have the right to do things that simply apaul me and I'm a sick fuck.Thats to say that at this juncture I can neither be amazed or disgusted. Time to step up and say enough is enough of the shit that's going on.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,386
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,692
    Thanked in
    1,750 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wwheeler500 View Post
    Yea apologies that was a bold statement and I am outta edits (get that for me board mod please).
    But seriously I don't have much more patience for ass burgers.People think they have the right to do things that simply apaul me and I'm a sick fuck.Thats to say that at this juncture I can neither be amazed or disgusted. Time to step up and say enough is enough of the shit that's going on.
    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    so, whatcha running these days bud? Some super hero labs tren? Lol

    nah man, I知 totally on your side in this. You want safer communities? Start taking action that will result in safer communities...example

    beat the shit out pedos and other assorted deviant fucksticks, start humiliating burglars and bullys. Public crucifixions will deter the mass shooters and rapists too.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,854

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,942
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,776
    Thanked in
    1,959 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    so, whatcha running these days bud? Some super hero labs tren? Lol

    nah man, I知 totally on your side in this. You want safer communities? Start taking action that will result in safer communities...example

    beat the shit out pedos and other assorted deviant fucksticks, start humiliating burglars and bullys. Public crucifixions will deter the mass shooters and rapists too.
    I personally prefer the good 'ol public hanging from and oak tree or gallows, but I guess that's just the American in me. Crucifixion is a little too roman-catholic for me lol

    Drawing and quartering would really prove a point though. Impaling them on wooden spikes like Vlad also worked wonders. The country's wooden spike industry would also get a significant boost so it's a win-win for crime and the economy

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,386
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,692
    Thanked in
    1,750 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I personally prefer the good 'ol public hanging from and oak tree or gallows, but I guess that's just the American in me. Crucifixion is a little too roman-catholic for me lol

    Drawing and quartering would really prove a point though. Impaling them on wooden spikes like Vlad also worked wonders. The country's wooden spike industry would also get a significant boost so it's a win-win for crime and the economy
    wooden spikes are renewable too, so that痴 a plus. Drawing and quartering sounds fun.... is that where they stretch em out using a couple horses or that stretcher machine with the big wheel?

    anyways man, I知 down with all of them. I guess the severity of the crime would warrant the severity of the punishment.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,854

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,942
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,776
    Thanked in
    1,959 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    wooden spikes are renewable too, so that痴 a plus. Drawing and quartering sounds fun.... is that where they stretch em out using a couple horses or that stretcher machine with the big wheel?

    anyways man, I知 down with all of them. I guess the severity of the crime would warrant the severity of the punishment.
    Oh yeah, good idea! We can market the spikes as a renewable, green alternative for capital punishment!

    Yeah drawing and quartering is where they cut their abdomen open and pull their intestines out and set them onto their chest, then stretch them out. The new version could also run on solar panels so it could be green too. If the sun isn't out it'll just take a little while longer to get the job done

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    so, whatcha running these days bud? Some super hero labs tren? Lol

    nah man, I知 totally on your side in this. You want safer communities? Start taking action that will result in safer communities...example

    beat the shit out pedos and other assorted deviant fucksticks, start humiliating burglars and bullys. Public crucifixions will deter the mass shooters and rapists too.
    Call me captain America lol.
    We let things progress there will be no Absolution, or Benediction or anything else just an unfortunate convergence of circumstances that there will be no return from.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-21-2017, 12:16 AM
  2. The no bullshit log!
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 09:49 AM
  3. Come Off with the Bullshit!
    By Powerlifter03 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-24-2015, 05:59 AM
  4. no bullshit
    By koz in forum New Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums