• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Robot Clones

I’d make a fortune selling tranny sex bots to the forum world haha

I want a Jessica Alba sexbot, one that has herpes so it’s like the real deal... hahaha

I want a Jessica Alba sexbot, one that has herpes so it’s like the real deal... hahaha
I started to get a boner until you said jessica alba has herpes. Has that been verified?

I started to get a boner until you said jessica alba has herpes. Has that been verified?
I believe so, old news.

wouldn’t stop me, or any other red blooded man. YOLO! What’s a lil herp when you get to smash some one that fuckable. I mean she’s hot as hell. My ‘if I could fuck one celeb’ is def Jessica Alba.

Id hit J. Alba herpes or no herpes, wrap it up, YOLO baby lol

IML Gear Cream!
Say bye, bye, to the working class. Jobs outsourced by advanced robotics systems. What the corporate fools don't seem to realize is this. When the middle class are standing in bread lines there will no longer be anyone buying their products. Talk about working themselves out of jobs.

We will eventually be in a 2 class system in the US. A rich, upper class that is at the top 5-10% of the population, and a working class that is controlled and manipulated to work for unfair wages - much like the lower working class is doing at the present time. As Huxley put it, they will come to actually enjoy their servitude.

you just ruined my day, I never heard she had the herps. Now all I picture in my head is a worn out slut, instead of a hot little angel. Thanks again MK

Soon sex may be outsourced...to robots??? Too scary to even think about...

you just ruined my day, I never heard she had the herps. Now all I picture in my head is a worn out slut, instead of a hot little angel. Thanks again MK

haha I’m sorry man

if it’s any consolation, I cried when I realized most of them are worn out whore bags... but don’t give up hope bro, there’s still hidden gems out there.

also in Albas defense

she got the herp from a long term boyfriend.... turns out he’s is a liberal, and liked sticking his dick in herpes. Wasn’t her fault.

got damn liberals 😉

And for the record

I was Jessica Albas biggest fan

so many of my unborn children sprayed down the drain because of her....

She is the epitome of wholesomeness and sexy.

Attachments

• 6D92C8D4-753E-4246-9C5D-692D07B63B45.jpeg
    6D92C8D4-753E-4246-9C5D-692D07B63B45.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 9
Back