• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why is nobody taking about this??

Like I heard a soldier say in 2008, “I doan care bout no stock market coz I doan be ownin no stocks.”

When I was an angry liberal I used to say fu k the rich people and their fkken stock market too, I was also 18 lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was Hussein’s administration..... headlines be like

THE RALLY THE RALLY OBAMA takes DOW. Nasdaq, and the S&P 500 to new all time highs!! In the same day!!!

He sounds like a typical obama supporter
Funny you should say that....
I was having a conversation with him about all the shit on the TV and he was irate that I didn't know if the guy running was Obama Barrack or Barrack Obama. I had some seriously more important things on my mind than that shit show running up to the elections. In hind sight it was pretty dumb of me to not know but at that moment...

IML Gear Cream!
I hate to rain on the Dow highs party but.... compare money creation from the FED to the Dow or S&P and this is just some of the inflation caused by money printing making stocks go higher.

If if you don’t follow financial news I HIGHLY suggest following Danielle DiMartink Booth. She was a former advisor to,the Dallas FED. Trump is doing a good job but let’s not forget GDP is still not great and corporate earnings aren’t great either.

The stock market prices are smoke and mirrors.

Like was mentioned above, if you don't own the stock it doesn't matter in today's world.

Example, the company I work for has had record profits every year for the last 50 years. This year "business" is down 25% from last and, still record profits .....know how they are making the profits? By cutting jobs and lowering the number of employees on payroll.

This isn't some small operation that is just trying to get by.... They made $1.5 billion in profit last year..... It's fucking greed plain and simple. Thousands of employees have been laid off with probably thousands more just so stock holders can make MORE money this year.

The impact on those families and the communities where entire work locations have been shut down is appalling.

I hope they fucking choke.

Right. Look at the airlines.
Make $5 in the year. Operating costs are $2. Payroll is $1. Pay yourself $4 and your company is in the red by $6. I know the math says $4 deficit but you gotta screw with the numbers more.

This thread is getting interesting .... I like the perspectives of others here.

I’m no financial genius and I don’t work in high finance and I hate that the fed creates money out of thin air, but I don’t need to dwell in the things that I can never change in order to understand this....

The stock market is the one we have so I suggest you use it to your advantage if you can, or just complain how fucked up it is, whichever works for you.

All I know is....

I need to find multiple flows of income because I’m tired of being a broke dick.

also, I need to make friends with folks that know how stocks work and can teach me how to create additional flows of income.

that is all

All I know is....

I need to find multiple flows of income because I’m tired of being a broke dick.

also, I need to make friends with folks that know how stocks work and can teach me how to create additional flows of income.

that is all
What size mule costume do you wear?

All I know is....

that is all

Income from the stock market? Nah.
Build wealth to retire on? Yes.

Just add about 30 years worth of investment and patience is all.

Back