SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,548 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome job you guys.

Are there any other labs who are looking to help out by chance? There are still a few more DQ outstanding orders, and I can have the Customers email you guys and they of course will have to show verifications that they paid, etc.

There's another forum I am at where DQ is on there, and those are missing. I am happy to link the Reps or labs to that thread, and help assist.

It would benefit any lab, as that would earn then a new customer.

No pressure, just trying to figure a way out to get everyone taken care of also. I am going to ask IV and GearPro (sponsors on another forum) if they might be willing to pick up one customer each too.
    At this point I think we put a pretty good dent into a lot of the pending orders. If any other labs wish to step forward and help out any other individuals that is with their own discretion, but in my humble opinion I think it's best that we take care of our own HERE.. this way we can better gauge and assess the legitimacy and authenticity, and at the same time taking care of the guys that are part of this community.. nothing against any other community because most of us are involved with multiple forums anyhow.. to avoid any potential scamming or reverse scamming, or worse with any security breaches I think it's best to take care of our boys here at home ASF.. ASF first, get everybody wrapped up that we possibly can, and sit back and cross our fingers hoping for good news in the upcoming days..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome job you guys.

Are there any other labs who are looking to help out by chance? There are still a few more DQ outstanding orders, and I can have the Customers email you guys and they of course will have to show verifications that they paid, etc.

There's another forum I am at where DQ is on there, and those are missing. I am happy to link the Reps or labs to that thread, and help assist.

It would benefit any lab, as that would earn then a new customer.

No pressure, just trying to figure a way out to get everyone taken care of also. I am going to ask IV and GearPro (sponsors on another forum) if they might be willing to pick up one customer each too.
    After speaking with Sherk this morning, Juicepal is taking care of the remaining 3 outstanding dq orders. All on the house.

I've reached out to all 3 people that Sherk provided me with and the ball is rolling.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    598 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys, the other forum is a Sister forum with many sister brands so I will just personally contact reps and see if anyone can pitch in.

Appreciate the responses and glad at least ASF is at 100%

Super cool of all of you guys and the brands that did this.

Not many forums would ever do such a thing so absolutely much respect to everyone here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    After speaking with Sherk this morning, Juicepal is taking care of the remaining 3 outstanding dq orders. All on the house.

I've reached out to all 3 people that Sherk provided me with and the ball is rolling.

I still havent heard a word from anyone on my order that was paid for. Hopefully mine is one of those orders..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Scratch that..you havent reached out to me.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRat View Post
    Scratch that..you havent reached out to me.
    You'll have to get in touch with sherk again. It's possible he could've missed your pm's.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,548 Posts
    Rep Points

I still havent heard a word from anyone on my order that was paid for. Hopefully mine is one of those orders..
    Hit me up in private messages bro..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Hit me up in private messages bro..
    Pm sent

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Rep Points

DQ Update

You only provided info that you paid for an order. You have to provide proof that the funds were picked up. I stated this in my pm to you. Also told you to call wu to check in the funds. You never got back to me. Provide me with what I asked and I will be happy to try and help you. If your funds are retrievable, then I advised you to pick them up. I will be happy to resend you the pm so you can read it again, or post it openly here to show that I did in fact try to help you, but you never replied
    Last edited by Sherk; 11-10-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Let me know what more i can provide you Sherk and id gladly do it. I sent you an email with a photo of the wu reciept and a screenshot of the comfirmation text i got from wu.. what more can i provide? Let me know and id gladly do it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,582 Posts
    Rep Points

if I could add to already what was said in the above by vision I think it would be a good idea if there are members on other boards to come over and join ASF and state their case with sherk because this might open up a can of worms and what I mean by that is there may be several people that will try to come in and start scamming. no sponsor should just fill somebody's order without passing it by Sherk first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

ANOTHER big thank you to Sherk, Custom, Vision, Juicepal, Turkeybacon and anyone else that was helping me in this situation.

Iíve been contacted and told I am going to be COMPLETELY taken care of, meaning my order in FULL will be sent to me.

Thatís pretty freakin cool man, considering my order was definitely a decent size and not small by any means.

This board freakin rocks man

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    if I could add to already what was said in the above by vision I think it would be a good idea if there are members on other boards to come over and join ASF and state their case with sherk because this might open up a can of worms and what I mean by that is there may be several people that will try to come in and start scamming. no sponsor should just fill somebody's order without passing it by Sherk first.
    Couldnít agree more. The proof Iím requesting from customers cannot be faked. I am not taking anyone on their word. Doesnít matter if I know them or not. No order should be filled without me giving the green light

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Rep Points

Let me know what more i can provide you Sherk and id gladly do it. I sent you an email with a photo of the wu reciept and a screenshot of the comfirmation text i got from wu.. what more can i provide? Let me know and id gladly do it.
    I will pm you now

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,582 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WetStuffRedStuff View Post
    ANOTHER big thank you to Sherk, Custom, Vision, Juicepal, Turkeybacon and anyone else that was helping me in this situation.

Iíve been contacted and told I am going to be COMPLETELY taken care of, meaning my order in FULL will be sent to me.

Thatís pretty freakin cool man, considering my order was definitely a decent size and not small by any means.

This board freakin rocks man
    I'm really glad you got taken care of brother this is very nerve-racking when something like this goes on but I'm sure in time DQ will be back and I am for sure wishing him the best all these guys that have come in here so far offering to help didn't have to, in my book they are stand up guys for sure