• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How old were you when....

Haha I'm 48 and first time about 4 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was 15 also and didnt know what the fuck I was doing. Probably only spent 2 minutes down there.

did it all at 15 (well not all, hit the ol Browneye first time at 29-30 years old) except the wrong hole incident of 2008, fucking ended doggy style with the wife pretty much. 😞

but pussy, pot, booze at 15.

except the wrong hole incident of 2008, fucking ended doggy style with the wife pretty much.

Thats a sad story bro, doggy is one of the best positions. How drunk were you?

did it all at 15 (well not all, hit the ol Browneye first time at 29-30 years old) except the wrong hole incident of 2008, fucking ended doggy style with the wife pretty much. 

but pussy, pot, booze at 15.

"The Wrong Hole Incident of 2008" -- sounds like an entire chapter of your eventual autobiography. Did she break windows with her screams? Inquiring meatheads want to know.

I was sober. She cried a lot. Didn’t know what was going on, I was in the moment going to town then she just jumped away from me and curled up in fetal position while sobbing. I felt bad.

I am totally gonna write an autobiography someday. It be a good read, some serious life lessons. Lol

Get Shredded!
Man not sure why I didn't do this in my teens but my wife taught me how to eat pussy in my early 20's. She tells me all the time that she taught me too well! LOL

Man not sure why I didn't do this in my teens but my wife taught me how to eat pussy in my early 20's. She tells me all the time that she taught me too well! LOL
Ask your mom, I forgot

my FDA company phone

Ask your mom, I forgot

my FDA company phone

LOL. She dead so I can’t. But I’m sure you can verify with your mom how good I am at it.

LOL. She dead so I can’t. But I’m sure you can verify with your mom how good I am at it.

I thought your moms pussy smelled funny....

my FDA company phone

I thought your moms pussy smelled funny....

my FDA company phone

I can smell your mom’s pussy from the corner she works! Is that why she is giving away free BJs!

Back