• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Brewed some gear...

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I brewed some gear using only one hormone but when I filtered it out into these pee cups it came out slightly different colors. Could it be the raws?
3D8E8B7F-4BDF-40CF-A692-CA185DC52200_zpstp73xbvu.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I brewed some gear using only one hormone but when I filtered it out into these pee cups it came out slightly different colors. Could it be the raws?
[/URL][/IMG]

Are you following the PCP? Pee cup protocol?

What did you brew and what carrier oil did you use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/URL][/IMG]

hey I think I know what it is, your not a coach your a moron making dirty shitty drugs and and selling pee

This has to be a joke

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

This has to be a joke

It is. He is poking fun at someone that asked if they could store their home brewed gear in sterile urine specimen cups. And also another thread about differing colors.

It is. He is poking fun at someone that asked if they could store their home brewed gear in sterile urine specimen cups. And also another thread about differing colors.
Ding ding ding!

Have you poor bastards never seen rainbow shots on holiday?

Oh ok lol. I was hoping no one was brewing and seriously asking questions like that

LMAO @ this thread!

The pee that was left in the pee cup must have changed the colors

The pee that was left in the pee cup must have changed the colors

They were sterile pee cups. Ugh! I’m not an idiot!

hey I think I know what it is, your not a coach your a moron making dirty shitty drugs and and selling pee

YOU'RE a moron, MOnstar. If you're going to call somebody out for being stupid try and do it without being such a fucking idiot.
You don't know how to punctuate, spell or construct a coherent thought.

Why don't you hit yourself on the head with a tack hammer, the swelling will probably be the best gains you've gotten in years.

My goof thread has zombie potential.

YOU'RE a moron, MOnstar. If you're going to call somebody out for being stupid try and do it without being such a fucking idiot.
You don't know how to punctuate, spell or construct a coherent thought.

Why don't you hit yourself on the head with a tack hammer, the swelling will probably be the best gains you've gotten in years.
People can call me many things but “moron” isn’t one of them.
I have a Ph.D., my IQ is 146 and I’m an outstanding human being with great moral fortitude.

Get Shredded!
People can call me many things but “moron” isn’t one of them.
I have a Ph.D., my IQ is 146 and I’m an outstanding human being with great moral fortitude.

I was referring to M0nstar.
My apologies for any confusion.

I was referring to nonstarter, sorry, auto correct, MOstar.

And my response was laden with not so inside jokes from other forum posts.

What's the orange flavored tren going for these days? Is pee purified out, I'd hope?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

What's the orange flavored tren going for these days? Is pee purified out, I'd hope?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
What shade of orange you looking for? I hear that “oxidation” is the key?

What shade of orange you looking for? I hear that “oxidation” is the key?

Color doesnt mean that much I’ve had tren that looks like a morning pee, and a pee after a few water bottles, and both did the trick.

Back