• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biggest loser

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is this cock smoking hippie on here named bigjym big Fucking mouth for talking and sucking.

He’s call me a troll but I just want to let you guys know he’s seeing all the sponsors on here like 80 to 90% of them all suck ass and they’re all selling fake gear, He’s pissed because I think there is still some get that grade eat you out there and he’s telling me don’t order from anybody except one person on here.

Lol

who is he recommending?

PS. This will be way more fun in the pit.

All you need to know is what I said he claims all but one sponsor on here are complete garbage, he said DG has fake Balkan And I’ve actually used it and roid tested it and used the dbol, I mean I don’t know if it’s perfect but it’s not fake.

DO you have a cold? That could mess up voice dictation on phones.

Now what's the beef you got???

- - - Updated - - -

Roid tested?

Up you god damn AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit Mighty...you really take the cake with that response lmao

- - - Updated - - -

All you need to know is what I said he claims all but one sponsor on here are complete garbage, he said DG has fake Balkan And I’ve actually used it and roid tested it and used the dbol, I mean I don’t know if it’s perfect but it’s not fake.
Ah much better :)

“Ehhh idk man still though to say, Let’s be honestProbably less than 1% of stuff online is actual perfect quality.

And no disrespect to you sir but just because you call yourself not a troll doesn’t
mean really anything. Lol trumps The president but does he know anything about being a president?”

Did you guys see this gem from our newest “not a troll” resident expert on gear? Look at the EQ thread in anabolics.

I’d like to get him and jym naked and greased up and then wrestle to see who gets to be the “top”.
I’ll give a free vial of my fake Eq, fake Tren and fake Test to the winner. They have to come here to get it though.

Last edited:
I’ll throw in a bottle of crashed tren base

I sold ROID some Lantus on ice and he died. Not from the insulin but because he tried reading the box and aside from discovering the difference between “5” and “1” the words had more than 3 letters so his head exploded. Didn’t leave his GF a widow though. She visits the JerseyJacking Devil in the pen.

Hahaha

sounds like you got some juicy inside scoops ... lol

without labmax results I cannot confirm nor deny these allegations

“Ehhh idk man still though to say, Let’s be honestProbably less than 1% of stuff online is actual perfect quality.

And no disrespect to you sir but just because you call yourself not a troll doesn’t
mean really anything. Lol trumps The president but does he know anything about being a president?”

Did you guys see this gem from our newest “not a troll” resident expert on gear? Look at the EQ thread in anabolics.

I’d like to get him and jym naked and greased up and then wrestle to see who gets to be the “top”.
I’ll give a free vial of my fake Eq, fake Tren and fake Test to the winner. They have to come here to get it though.
Haha this embodies the true nature of a gay steroid abuse forum. Well done sir

Get Shredded!
What is your point here coach carter? In the whole net bundle of available gear online, by perfect I mean do you witness a prescription by a physician being signed? And you directly taking that or buying it from a patient before anything being opened? Show me that online and that’s what I mean by that less than 1 percent, you know it, I know it and others know it.

i never said everyone except juicepal(the one sponsor you and big fuck face are promoting via pm) was shit on the forum. So sorry that little comeback was weak sauce like your clients results....

I don’t get why you guys are laughing it up with coach atrophy nuts, he’s clearly in agreement with bigjym about 90 percent of sponsors on here are ripping you all off, I’m not selling anything...

Hey man. We’re just having fun.

but I will say, I totally feel your pain, as does everyone in this game. If we could walk into cvs and choose our peds off the back wall things would be different. but, at least here in Merica’ we don’t have that option.

you gotta take your chances, I’ve been ripped off before as had everyone else in the game. But there are good labs with great reputations and excellent products. You just gotta try them out. Don’t spend more than your willing to lose.

If you want good quality EQ, it’s here bud. It ain’t no RX, but I’d be willing to be some of these labs operate just as safely as a big pharma lab.

Search the source pages for bloodwork. And contact a rep. You’ll be taken care of. I promise you won’t be disappointed, at least not all the time.

I don’t get why you guys are laughing it up with coach atrophy nuts, he’s clearly in agreement with bigjym about 90 percent of sponsors on here are ripping you all off, I’m not selling anything...

So which sponsors do you think are fake?

Hey man. We’re just having fun.

but I will say, I totally feel your pain, as does everyone in this game. If we could walk into cvs and choose our peds off the back wall things would be different. but, at least here in Merica’ we don’t have that option.

you gotta take your chances, I’ve been ripped off before as had everyone else in the game. But there are good labs with great reputations and excellent products. You just gotta try them out. Don’t spend more than your willing to lose.

If you want good quality EQ, it’s here bud. It ain’t no RX, but I’d be willing to be some of these labs operate just as safely as a big pharma lab.

Search the source pages for bloodwork. And contact a rep. You’ll be taken care of. I promise you won’t be disappointed, at least not all the time.
I understand and I appreciate your serious response and advice.

do you think if you could get Pfizer eq would you or would pass it up for a source here? Serious question

I understand and I appreciate your serious response and advice.

do you think if you could get Pfizer eq would you or would pass it up for a source here? Serious question
not taking any sides here, I'm just negging you till you can post shit in a legible way, geezus christ use emojis if you have to :stirthepot::readit::coffee:

I’m promoting a source? Boy, that’s not only interesting but odd.

Nut atrophy? Also strange, because my nuts were never really that big to begin with. Not sure even I can tell if there’s atrophy.

I poke fun at you because like a former member ROID, you come off as an angry, name calling idiot who can’t seem to find the shift key or make an intelligent sentence. I’m guessing plenty of guys reading your posts need a decoder ring to decipher you message, if there is one.
You do however spell better than ROID though.
I also poke fun at you because out of my fairly comprehensive post in your Eq thread, all you got out of it was me saying I’m a coach and bodybuilder. Apparently my being in Mexico, in the Mexican bodybuilding and steroid world meant nothing to you in your query about Mexican steroids.
At least I think that’s what you meant. You type some pretty disjointed responses.

If you’re not a troll, you play a pretty good one on TV.

I’m promoting a source? Boy, that’s not only interesting but odd.

Nut atrophy? Also strange, because my nuts were never really that big to begin with. Not sure even I can tell if there’s atrophy.

I poke fun at you because like a former member ROID, you come off as an angry, name calling idiot who can’t seem to find the shift key or make an intelligent sentence. I’m guessing plenty of guys reading your posts need a decoder ring to decipher you message, if there is one.
You do however spell better than ROID though.
I also poke fun at you because out of my fairly comprehensive post in your Eq thread, all you got out of it was me saying I’m a coach and bodybuilder. Apparently my being in Mexico, in the Mexican bodybuilding and steroid world meant nothing to you in your query about Mexican steroids.
At least I think that’s what you meant. You type some pretty disjointed responses.

If you’re not a troll, you play a pretty good one on TV.
i know a few people in Mexico myself who are involved in what you are involved in. So just saying. They’re not necessarily all bad. And Pfizer is legit is it not?

Back