• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie here introducing myself to the community

Madams198633

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm new to this and also 8 months clean off opiates and I'm back in the gym struggle n.v g but staying at it and the muscle just wont come but look forward to meeting some cool people and just saying hi and wishes to all who are having struggles one day at a time

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats for getting off the opiates. Many people here in the same boat. Read the fourm and ask questions, tons of good people here to help.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on being clean and welcome to asf! You’ve def come to a good place, lots of knowledge and all like minded people here! Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Welcome to ASF ....stay clean bro

A very large percentage of us I'm willing to bet after being here for a few years, are folks with a past or current addiction issues. 8months is a great start, but think of it just like that "a start". You can keep it going. Life gets better after that shit. Takes a long time man..stay strong and keep working out, it fucking helps alot in recovery.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome brother, glad to see you kicked that shit because i know how hard it is from personal experience !! The gym will definitely help you stay clean and if you ever need anyone to talk to about it p.m. me im here.

Welcome and congrats on battling your demons and coming out victorious!!

Back