• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Did Professional Muscle get hit by the scammer? hmmmmm..

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. I agree 100%. Dealers wanna make money. Users want to make gains. Niether can exist without the other.

People who wish jail on others have obviously never been locked up. Fuck that shit.

Exactly, if someone never sat in a cold cell where there is mashed up newspaper mixed with water as plaster smeared on the vents to stop the airflow because it's so goddamn cold, while sleeping on a dilapidated mat where you can literally feel the cold steel on the other end, all the while having absolutely no contact with the outside world, they have no clue on what it's like.. regardless of why they're there, it's a shity existence!
I don't wish it on anyone that means no harm..

Exactly, if someone never sat in a cold cell where there is mashed up newspaper mixed with water as plaster smeared on the vents to stop the airflow because it's so goddamn cold, while sleeping on a dilapidated mat where you can literally feel the cold steel on the other end, all the while having absolutely no contact with the outside world, they have no clue on what it's like.. regardless of why they're there, it's a shity existence!

Quit bringing back memories lol...or making plaster to tone down the lights at night..

Or flushing farts!

Christ I need to stop mentioning this or I'm going to get anxiety trying to sleep tonight :(

Better flush those farts lmao...i get on my girl still about flushing before your shit even hits the water lol...

She still wont do it ):

Quit bringing back memories lol...or making plaster to tone down the lights at night..

Or flushing farts!

Christ I need to stop mentioning this or I'm going to get anxiety trying to sleep tonight :(

Iโ€™m having Ramen Tamale for dinner tonight!

Wouldnโ€™t you think if you own a โ€œ Site โ€œ like that, you would have heavy security, to the point where hackers canโ€™t fuck with your shit ???

Get Shredded!
Wouldnโ€™t you think if you own a โ€œ Site โ€œ like that, you would have heavy security, to the point where hackers canโ€™t fuck with your shit ???

Don't think its a hacker. Moreso a guy snitching and reporting on the site to web hosts?? Not sure who hes reporting to or why they give af. Pretty sure hes not hacking in the traditional since of the word though.

Iโ€™m having Ramen Tamale for dinner tonight!

Don't forget to add a pickle and it's authenticity jail house chili

- - - Updated - - -

Better flush those farts lmao...i get on my girl still about flushing before your shit even hits the water lol...

She still wont do it ):

That literally made me laugh out loud!!! Hahah

Anasci was def hacked for a few. Pretty sure I saw that message too on Anasci about ProM that was deleted. But if anyone here shares passwords across boards be aware.

Yea Anasci admin posted last night to change your passwords over there. Im a member on 3 forums only, here, Anasci and my main home forum PM,joined there in 2007, used many sponsors there, so i have been freaking out lol have not been able to log on. I have known about some troubles with hackers or who ever it is fuc@#! with the site,,but really had no clue what was going on till i came over here and found this thread. Appreciate the info here.

Error 521 Web Server is down.
Don't know what that really means

Anasci was def hacked for a few. Pretty sure I saw that message too on Anasci about ProM that was deleted. But if anyone here shares passwords across boards be aware.

AnaSci was hacked and posted that everyone change their password immediately especially if you were foolish to have it the same as your email. And the site will be up and down as adjustments are being made.
And as ProM I hope the site is down for maintenance but itโ€™s not looking that way.

I was at AnaSci and went to the thread and it says โ€œsitesโ€ so both were hacked!

I was in County for a month and this is spot on. I had to sleep with 2 pair of clothes on, and still would shiver.

It was slow and methodical torture. Then breakfast is like 5am, lunch 11pm and dinner 4pm.

Definitively psychological controls in place. Sadly I met several guys pending bail for AAS, weed and man, there were a ton of 1st time DWI's in there as well.

Really small crimes and the Prison was overflow, people sleeping in boats on the floor, just so the State's get Fed money.

It truly is a business and truly is criminal, half of what occurs in there.

IML Gear Cream!
I was in County for a month and this is spot on. I had to sleep with 2 pair of clothes on, and still would shiver.

It was slow and methodical torture. Then breakfast is like 5am, lunch 11pm and dinner 4pm.

Definitively psychological controls in place. Sadly I met several guys pending bail for AAS, weed and man, there were a ton of 1st time DWI's in there as well.

Really small crimes and the Prison was overflow, people sleeping in boats on the floor, just so the State's get Fed money.

my first overnight stay at county was DWI.... resisting arrest so they had me arraigned. Ya live n ya learn.... fuck that place

That's the sad part man is that the majority of dudes that are in there are literally there for DUIs, child support, or warrants for unpaid violations, and occasionally a few stragglers that violated probation.. the county courthouses and prisons are owned by the freeholders and people are nothing but cattle..
I remember one guy getting locked up on a Friday night, and of course court is not until Monday,but there was a major storm so Court was postponed until the following Monday. This poor guy sat there for 11 days just to get ROR..
On a funnier note there was one guy that got his name called from the tower that he was down and out, the guards told him to pack it up, he started giving away his commissary, clothing, socks and whatever else he.
He came back 45 minutes later on because it was a mistake.. he had to start from ground zero, mean while everyone's eating his "hook-ups".. LMBO

That's the sad part man is that the majority of dudes that are in there are literally there for DUIs, child support, or warrants for unpaid violations, and occasionally a few stragglers that violated probation.. the county courthouses and prisons are owned by the freeholders and people are nothing but cattle..
I remember one guy getting locked up on a Friday night, and of course court is not until Monday,but there was a major storm so Court was postponed until the following Monday. This poor guy sat there for 11 days just to get ROR..
On a funnier note there was one guy that got his name called from the tower that he was down and out, the guards told him to pack it up, he started giving away his commissary, clothing, socks and whatever else he.
He came back 45 minutes later on because it was a mistake.. he had to start from ground zero, mean while everyone's eating his "hook-ups".. LMBO

I've never laughed so hard as when I was in County.

Although it was a sad time , the shit I saw go down was absolute comedy gold. I mean there were some very good people but some people were so dumb, it was almost unreal.

I remember this cube was trying to have a "cookout" because I was in a dorm. It was all black guys, and literally the entire dorm went into flames. As we all stumbled through the fire, all you can hear is a dozen guys fighting, arguing, calling each other the N word, trying to put out the fire with cups of water.

Man I almost peed myself.

We had "mma" style fights every night for Ramen in the back corner and even though on camera no one gave a shit.

I just so happened to know a guard there, he was one of my old PT clients, so he brought my entire cube bags and bags of food every night that he worked.

We played Poker, lifted weights, etc.

It def was not as bad as I would have thought, minus losing your freedom.

But yeah man, I did time for AAS. First offense. The system is as corrupt and far more criminal, then many of the "criminals' in there.

I've never laughed so hard as when I was in County.

Although it was a sad time , the shit I saw go down was absolute comedy gold. I mean there were some very good people but some people were so dumb, it was almost unreal.

I remember this cube was trying to have a "cookout" because I was in a dorm. It was all black guys, and literally the entire dorm went into flames. As we all stumbled through the fire, all you can hear is a dozen guys fighting, arguing, calling each other the N word, trying to put out the fire with cups of water.

Man I almost peed myself.

We had "mma" style fights every night for Ramen in the back corner and even though on camera no one gave a shit.

I just so happened to know a guard there, he was one of my old PT clients, so he brought my entire cube bags and bags of food every night that he worked.

We played Poker, lifted weights, etc.

It def was not as bad as I would have thought, minus losing your freedom.

But yeah man, I did time for AAS. First offense. The system is as corrupt and far more criminal, then many of the "criminals' in there.

Without a doubt there was definitely some good laughs..

In the cell block I was in we did have a fight club as well and it's funny it was all for the same stuff, basically all commissary.
Believe it or not, this one young kid he was a straight-up surfer anti confrontational and look like a pretty boy from a preppy School was completely dominating The fight club.
He didn't want to do it and they talked them into it, and I think he surprised himself.. but now that I look back on it he was going up against guys that were detoxing and whatnot, and he was just a young partier that got into some trouble over the weekend..
That fire actually sounds scary as hell, but we would have gatherings as well and everybody would chip in a little bit of their commissary and we would make some kind of hookup.. we use garbage bags full of water for weights..
The CO's didn't care much about it, but this one old-timer he would bust our balls about it..
But bro I'm right there with you wearing double clothing,that's a type of chill that you just can't get rid of and you feel it 24/7.. it's a deep deep deep constant chill.

Back