• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UFC 244- Saturday NOV 2nd- Diaz vs Masvidal

IML Gear Cream!
So Diaz lost to a decision, I did not watch.

Diaz lost because a doctor stopped the fight due to a cut on his face. Masvidal was kicking his ass but Diaz always comes alive later in the fight so a lot of people feel like it was an early stoppage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diaz lost because a doctor stopped the fight due to a cut on his face. Masvidal was kicking his ass but Diaz always comes alive later in the fight so a lot of people feel like it was an early stoppage.

Diaz would have fought regardless of the cut for sure. It was a huge nasty cut. I also feel like Nate comes to life later in his fights as well so who knows. I don’t see a rematch anytime soon.

Diaz would have fought regardless of the cut for sure. It was a huge nasty cut. I also feel like Nate comes to life later in his fights as well so who knows. I don’t see a rematch anytime soon.

I just remember Diaz fighting Conor with blood all over his face. Conor was kicking his ass the whole fight then Diaz got a few hits on him and chocked him out. I have a feeling this fight would have ended with Diaz victorious, but you never know.

Nate outlasts everyone. He's reminds me of a welterweight Max. He needs volume to overwhelm you or needs you to gas out so he sink in a choke/submission. He's got a cinder block for a chin but so does Masvidal but with way more power.

I wouldn't wanna fight Nate Diaz. Unless you knock him out, he's gonna keep coming and coming and coming, and though he lacks the power Masdival has, he has a concrete chin and he's just so persistent. He's got far more heart then talent, but he also has more talent then 90% of the UFC in my opinion.

I used to not be able to stand him ,but he has grown on me. And I have always respected him.

I do think Masdival has way more power and way more speed, but I see Diaz as having more heart, and more experience. If the rematch goes 5 rounds, I would put my money on Diaz hands down.

did you here this jamoke masdival saying he wants to fight canelo? canelo would crush him

Diaz brothers actually don't like to fight. They don't enjoy getting punched in the face. That's why its nearly impossible to get them into the cage without a huge payday. Nate is already talking about retirement now. Nick will never come back.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back