• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Short Ester vs Long = Different Result ....hmmmm

OFR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a few months Back I ran Test Ace, Tren Ace, Mast P Blend EOD Pin at Basically 300 wk. I was Getting Dry, Leaning out ....Seeing Veins in New Places. It had some BITE to it, probably the PROP. So I thought ? hmm, Hey when this runs out get the Long Ester of the same Compounds maybe less Bite. So now Running the same dose but seem to be holding water. Feet went from Dick Skin to Smooth .....?

Any thoughts..... I will Gladly go Back to some Bite/pip ....I hate Holding water

Same compounds same diet....just an ester change ? any input or thoughts. Thanks in Advance.

So a few months Back I ran Test Ace, Tren Ace, Mast P Blend EOD Pin at Basically 300 wk. I was Getting Dry, Leaning out ....Seeing Veins in New Places. It had some BITE to it, probably the PROP. So I thought ? hmm, Hey when this runs out get the Long Ester of the same Compounds maybe less Bite. So now Running the same dose but seem to be holding water. Feet went from Dick Skin to Smooth .....?

Any thoughts..... I will Gladly go Back to some Bite/pip ....I hate Holding water

Same compounds same diet....just an ester change ? any input or thoughts. Thanks in Advance.

What was your process of switching from prop to long Esther? How long did you run prop into the long Esther?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your process of switching from prop to long Esther? How long did you run prop into the long Esther?

I just stopped the short, and started Pinning the Long.

Short ester compounds have more hormone vs long esters wich have a lil less hormone and more ester ml/mg.

Estrogen could also be a factor here

So I have heard people say NPP VS DECA same compound different results ? I thought it could be bro science or something. I use that as an example, I'm not Pinning Either of them......

I just stopped the short, and started Pinning the Long.

I could be mistaken, but when you start long esthers shouldn’t about 1-2 weeks be taken into consideration for the change in half lives?

Npp/deca work differently for different people, for me npp was quicker deca

I could be mistaken, but when you start long esthers shouldn’t about 1-2 weeks be taken into consideration for the change in half lives?

Npp/deca work differently for different people, for me npp was quicker deca

When I go from short to long I make a smooth transition by staying on the shorts for 2 weeks while pinning the long esters as well. So my body never goes without the compounds or waiting for them to kick in.

Just look at halflifes of compounds being used and adjust accordingly to your desired Total

Short ester compounds have more hormone vs long esters wich have a lil less hormone and more ester ml/mg.

Estrogen could also be a factor here

Elaborate this shit please.

If I have “tested” 300mg test c vs 300 mg “tested” test p how is it more hormone per ML

But regardless this

I love test ace always have some on standby just in case

If I have “tested” 300mg test c vs 300 mg “tested” test p how is it more hormone per ML

But regardless this

There is. Longer esters have a higher ester weight, so 100mg of cyp has about 72mg of actual testosterone and the rest is the ester weight, while test prop has about 83mg testosterone per 100mg. Test ace is around 87mg test per 100mg.

So yeah, you're technically getting more per mL with shorter esters

Test ace is my favorite. Bites but feels great

IML Gear Cream!
Theres a reason why people run short esters into a contest. They hold less water and are slightly stronger. Only problem is constant pinning and a little pip.

There is. Longer esters have a higher ester weight, so 100mg of cyp has about 72mg of actual testosterone and the rest is the ester weight, while test prop has about 83mg testosterone per 100mg. Test ace is around 87mg test per 100mg.

Welp my dad always said a day you didn’t learn anything is a day waisted

And today is not waisted

Theres a reason why people run short esters into a contest. They hold less water and are slightly stronger. Only problem is constant pinning and a little pip.

This is what I have been seeing in my own Body....I'm trying to understand why ? same compounds but I do seem to hold more water on long esters. And thank you for your time.

This is what I have been seeing in my own Body....I'm trying to understand why ? same compounds but I do seem to hold more water on long esters. And thank you for your time.

Did you overlap the long esters with the short or did you run out of the short and just switch to the long esters?

If it's the latter then you didn't give the long esters enough time to saturate. But I will also bet there is a difference between the short and the long esters in how you respond. I believe you're experiencing a combination of the two issues with the fact you didn't overlap them being the biggest cause.

This ^

Thanks GC

MMouse ,you should know this bro...

But regardless this

Did you really just ask that.......

This ^

Thanks GC

MMouse ,you should know this bro...

Did you really just ask that.......

Hey there are some things I don’t know.

I just don’t understand if something is gcms tested at say 100mg test cyp per ML vs same tested method 100mg test p per ml how it is different.

Maybe I’m thinking to much into it

Hey there are some things I don’t know.

I just don’t understand if something is gcms tested at say 100mg test cyp per ML vs same tested method 100mg test p per ml how it is different.

Maybe I’m thinking to much into it

It's a molecular/chemistry technicality. 100mg is just a weight. That means there is 100mg x 10ml so 1g of the actual compound per bottle. The stuff we are talking about is what the compound is made up of.

Now the test e ester has 8 carbon atoms and the test p has 3 so it has less carbon atoms than test e. So this means that the test E by weight actually has more of it's weight comprised of the carbon atom so you are getting less actual testosterone per weight than you are if you compare it to test prop.

Hope that makes sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Structural_properties_of_major_anabolic_steroid_esters

Last edited:
It's a molecular/chemistry technicality. 100mg is just a weight. That means there is 100mg x 10ml so 1g of the actual compound per bottle. The stuff we are talking about is what the compound is made up of.

Now the test e ester has 8 carbon atoms and the test p has 3 so it has less carbon atoms than test e. So this means that the test E by weight actually has more of it's weight comprised of the carbon atom so you are getting less actual testosterone per weight than you are if you compare it to test prop.

Hope that makes sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Structural_properties_of_major_anabolic_steroid_esters
^This

My 2 cents...anecdotal or not..

Long esters have a 1 week half life...so they sit...and sit...and sit...giving your body time to aromatize... so test c/e sits and has more time to be converted...tren sits and has a longer time to influence prolactin and shit because the body wants homeostasis...

Ace and prop are in and out in a day or 2...body doesnt have enough time to convert said hormones because they're in and out so quick...

Same reason why base doesnt cause your nipples to flare and give you gyno...test is gone before it can have any impact on other levels.

Ester weights do mean that you get more actual hormone in some compounds...like stated 72mg of actual test in test c vs what? 80 or 90mg in prop?

So you get more "punch" but ultimately the conversion is what would influence it the most.

I can run 700mg of prop EW with no issues...I run over 500mg of C without an AI and I'm ready to transition to a woman

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back