• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife and I already started yesterday

Wife 4mg LGD
Me 4mg LGD, 1mg TB500, 10mg MK677

Nothing much to report, wife didn't train, didn't feel anything different.
I dosed the LGD 4mg and 10mg MK 30min before gym. Didn't feel anything in the gym but later that night I felt increased hunger.

Wife:
Decided it would be good to get the wife in on this log. She's never taken a sarm but she has run hgh, test, deca, primo, eq, anavar, tbol, winstrol. Her favorite is probably anavar. Currently she's just on her prescription test cream and only 5-7iu a week of hgh. I think im just gonna let her run the LGD only for now so she can make a good assessment of it without other compounds muddying the waters. She started at 4mg, the recommended range is 2-6mg for females and 5-10mg a day for males. Will stay at 4mg for a week or more then move her up to 6mg a day depending on side effects etc.

Me;
TB500. Starting at 1mg eod which is 3.5mg per week. This is a low dose, recommended is 5-10mg a week for 4-6 weeks. Will probably move up to 2mg e3d or 4.66mg a week. Goal is to help with neck and shoulder pain/injuries, maybe help kidneys and liver values too. I only have 16mg total so that's why being a little conservative on dosing.

MK677. Start at 10mg ed for a few days, then move up to the recommended dose of 20mg ed(10mg x2) Ive never taken mk before.

LGD4033. Start at 4mg ed, work up to 10mg ed depending on side effects etc. Never taken this before.

I just had trt bloodwork done and was running 180mg test for a couple months. Now 300 test E and 300 mast E. I'm not gonna log all my workouts and meals, more so just report on results and side effects. I was 240's in March, dieted down to 215 for the summer, got down to 210, currently between 215-220. Not trying to blow back up to 240s, just put on a few pounds and stay lean.
I do a 5 day split
1. Chest, tri
2. Back, bi
3. Abs, calves, hamstrings
4. Shoulders, traps
5. Quads, glutes
6. Off
7. Off

Current pic
50yrs old
215-220lbs
Lots of problems with injuries and illnesses so can't train as hard these days. Degenerative arthritis in neck and low back. Bad shoulders. Chronic problems associated with Lyme disease. Gallbladder removed. Knee surgery. Currently have vertigo, just had brain CT done at the hospital which came back negative. Supposed to go on medication for it today and getting appointment with neurologist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-102304_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191031-102304_Photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Stoked for this one brutha...
Looking extremely conditioned mane.. Sorry to hear about those set backs on your health, but one would think cause you're looking primo..
I wish you well on this ride and may your health stay on point with NO set backs! :twothumbs:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]your wife has tried more things than many fags here on the forum :D

I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]n any case don't lie to us, the one in the photo will have yes and no 25 years, not 50[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]your wife has tried more things than many fags here on the forum :D

I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]n any case don't lie to us, the one in the photo will have yes and no 25 years, not 50[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Your right Phil.....I lied about my age. Currently only 49, turn 50 in a few more weeks but I already gave up and started calling myself 50....lol.

I'll tell you guys, going from 40 to 50 is an eye opening and depressive event. You realize no matter how much drugs and shit you take you can only cheat father time so much....you will eventually lose....I guarantee it!!!

Last edited:
I agree. But if the picture is really 50,good for u. And i would like to know your exact routine from the time u wake up, til the time u crash!

Fuck yeah good for him!!!!

Im 56. Long six years between 50 and 56. Now u got something to look forward too.(just kidding man,look great. Thats why we do what we do. More power to u

I agree. But if the picture is really 50,good for u. And i would like to know your exact routine from the time u wake up, til the time u crash!

Yes that's a current pic of me from a couple weeks ago at 49 yrs old, my birthday is late November so will turn 50 in a few weeks.

Here is another picture from a few weeks ago at Gold's gym. Just on trt here and the pic above. 180mg test E, one pin a week.

Attachments

• 20190807_155303.jpg
    20190807_155303.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Here. My prescription is 150mg, which I usually score 400-500ng. Here is 180mg test E, blood draw 7 days from pin, score 603ng. This was 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 20191018_134403.jpg
    20191018_134403.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Yes the wife has run a lot of compounds, she's post menopause and in her fifties so we're not that worried about hormonal side effects. But still she takes low doses, the only thing we've seen is her voice starts to get hoarse sounding. When that happens we stop everything immediately and her voice will come back to normal. That happened only twice and was a few years ago.

Here, about 1.5yrs ago at 53yrs old. On anavar at 10mg ed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180128-152244-720x1280.png
    Screenshot_20180128-152244-720x1280.png
    902.1 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yes that's a current pic of me from a couple weeks ago at 49 yrs old, my birthday is late November so will turn 50 in a few weeks.

Here is another picture from a few weeks ago at Gold's gym. Just on trt here and the pic above. 180mg test E, one pin a week.

them knees tho .... ❤️

Yes the wife has run a lot of compounds, she's post menopause and in her fifties so we're not that worried about hormonal side effects. But still she takes low doses, the only thing we've seen is her voice starts to get hoarse sounding. When that happens we stop everything immediately and her voice will come back to normal. That happened only twice and was a few years ago.

Here, about 1.5yrs ago at 53yrs old. On anavar at 10mg ed

She's legit.. look at her traps.. I'm hoping to stay to that conditioned when I'm over 50..

Damn bro looking sick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...... I've looked better but yeah considering shit I've been going thru lately lucky to look like I even lift.

She's legit.. look at her traps.. I'm hoping to stay to that conditioned when I'm over 50..

She's not that lean currently but still in good shape. Curious to see what she thinks of sarms. What's interesting she has no idea the difference of sarms vs steroids, its just another compound to her. So she has no preconceptions about sarms and will have an unbiased opinion.

DAY 3

The MK hunger increase is very noticeable, even at the low dose of 10mg. Also seems I'm seeing an increase in vascularity from the LGD. This stuff works fast
Interesting. So you're just dosing the MK before the gym?

Good pump today. Abs, calves, hamstrings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-125510_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-125510_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20191101-125505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-125505_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
49 years old and you don't grow any body hair ??? :thinking:

The only place the wife and I have hair is on our head.....we're not into that kinky hairy gorilla stuff...lol

Interesting. So you're just dosing the MK before the gym?

Morning or early afternoon, then when I add the other 10mg will do morning and afternoon split dose.

Also splitting the lgd morning and afternoon 2mg each

Morning or early afternoon, then when I add the other 10mg will do morning and afternoon split dose.

Also splitting the lgd morning and afternoon 2mg each
Gotcha. I was going to do mine at night since I'm dieting hard and don't want the extra hunger during the day lol

DAY 3

The MK hunger increase is very noticeable, even at the low dose of 10mg. Also seems I'm seeing an increase in vascularity from the LGD. This stuff works fast

From everything that I've seen whether it was personal experience on YouTube or just other people giving feedback almost everyone says they noticed on the very first day we were within a few days.. this has my interest..

From everything that I've seen whether it was personal experience on YouTube or just other people giving feedback almost everyone says they noticed on the very first day we were within a few days.. this has my interest..

I believe I felt it the first day. Keep in mind I've been suffering from vertigo for 2 weeks now so I've been dizzy and disoriented, hard to tell and feel what's going on with the sarms with that going on. Came close to having to throw the bar off my back squatting the other day, almost fell backwards.

I believe I felt it the first day. Keep in mind I've been suffering from vertigo for 2 weeks now so I've been dizzy and disoriented, hard to tell and feel what's going on with the sarms with that going on. Came close to having to throw the bar off my back squatting the other day, almost fell backwards.

I myself had vertigo only on a few occasions in the past, it's almost impossible to describe two people. thankfully every time I felt it I was either sitting down or about to stand up and I ended up remaining seated.. I could not imagine feeling that under the bar.. talk about terror!
Are you taking anything to combat the vertigo?

Still currently.....
4mg LGD4033 ed
10mg MK677
1mg TB500 eod

Already up 6lbs to 224. Will increase MK to 20mg tomorrow. Training shoulders and traps today, this workout gives me the most pain; In shoulders and neck. Today was third shot of TB, hopefully it will help, still early thou.

Weight keeps going up but with it blood pressure too. Gonna have to hold what I'm doing until blood pressure can be controlled.

Shoulders and traps today. Noticeable increase in pump and starting to see strength increase. Shoulder hurt with presses as usual, laterals are fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191103-154945_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-154945_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20191103-154926_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-154926_Gallery.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 57
Back