• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

Get Shredded!
And you and the wife feel better as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just hit a shot of B12 and Glutathione hopefully it'll help me get over it.

Wife and I are still down and out with a flu virus I guess. She's more sick than me which is highly unusual since I have Lyme disease and a compromised immune system. I've been hitting the glutathione injections so that probably helped a lot. She started her injections today.

Back in the gym today, was off 6 days with this flu bug. Still a little sick so took it easy with the workout. Trained abs, Calves and hamstrings. Took 6mg LGD4033 and 5mg YK11 preworkout. Could feel it, raised my resting heart rate. Going to hold off on the MK677, going on vacation to South Florida in a week and don't want to hold the water.

Last edited:
Yes that's a current pic of me from a couple weeks ago at 49 yrs old, my birthday is late November so will turn 50 in a few weeks.

Here is another picture from a few weeks ago at Gold's gym. Just on trt here and the pic above. 180mg test E, one pin a week.

Good for you bro !! Solid as f***

Good for you bro !! Solid as f***

Thanks bro, means a lot.
I'm having to wind things down due to health problems, here's part of an email I recieved yesterday from the hospital.

POSSIBLE LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT
Confirmed by RED***, RAJASEK*** (59177) on 1/3/2020 9:40:29 PM

I also have Mytrial valve prolapse. And they indicated maybe Anterior Infarction

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting. Been tracking sleep with my fitbit. The start of the 60s corresponds to when I went back on the LGD4033 and YK11. I could feel a increase in heart rate and a little anxiety, which caused a decrease in sleep quality. Yesterday I backed the LGD down a little from 8mg to 6mg and you can see my sleep improved to a 73.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-190627_Fitbit.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109-190627_Fitbit.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
How did the mk677 effect your sleep?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How did the mk677 effect your sleep?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I didn't have the fitbit while running the MK because it was a Christmas present but I didn't feel like the MK affected my sleep. The LGD and the YK yes. Also the LGD was more tolerable by itself, when I added the YK it increased the anxiety and nervousness, so they had a compounding affect on that aspect of side effects. So without the YK I can tolerate more LGD but when adding YK the tolerance goes down.

I do have some more MK to run but I'm leaving for a beach vacation in a few days and don't want to be holding the water.

Last edited:
I take melatonin most nights to help me sleep and stay sleeping. My cpap always come back saying I got good sleep. Maybe pop some of those on some nights see if it’s better?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks bro, means a lot.
I'm having to wind things down due to health problems, here's part of an email I recieved yesterday from the hospital.

POSSIBLE LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT
Confirmed by RED***, RAJASEK*** (59177) on 1/3/2020 9:40:29 PM

I also have Mytrial valve prolapse. And they indicated maybe Anterior Infarction
Bud, I don't like the sounds of that at all. So what do you do from here? More testing to confirm that early diagnosis? Take care of yourself rehh.

Oh I just noticed my thread has been moved to PSL.....lol
We were partnering with them from the start, than conflicts came on other communities, so we had to split, now merged as authentic sellers again..

Bud, I don't like the sounds of that at all. So what do you do from here? More testing to confirm that early diagnosis? Take care of yourself rehh.

Well I have a leaking mytrial valve (MVP) that I was born with. They found that when I was playing Rec sports at a early age and would get what seemed like asthma attacks. It's fine until my heart rate gets really high then the valve starts fluttering. Never had any other heart problems until just recently. I have a cardiologist who Ive been to several times over the last 10yrs and the only thing they've found was the MVP.

So now yes, called the cardiologist today and made an appointment. I'm sure they're gonna want to do the full workup; stress test on treadmill, EKG, ultrasound, xray, vein MRI. I've had all this done before.

Giving my final review of TB500
Protocol...1mg injected every 3-4 days.

Didn't get the degree of healing I had hoped for the shoulders and neck but they did feel better at the end of the cycle than when I started. So there seems to be some healing there.
The other benefit I noticed is both my kidney and liver values improved, the values were better than I've had in a couple years of previous bloodwork.

Wife and I have been back in the gym this week but we're still recovering from the flu. Mine is almost gone, she still has a cough. So we were out for a week and then slowly getting back into the swing this week.

Wife still at 6mg LGD4033. She has really liked the LGD, great strength with a few PRs, great stamina, incredible sex drive, some body recomping. And... NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL!

I'm running LGD4033 at 6mg and YK11 at 5mg. I have noticed the increased pump that YK is known for. My strength and vascularity has been good still even after taking a week off all drugs.

I head to the beach for vacation in a couple days so probably won't be training much. Might drop the SARMS to cut some water. Even tho I'm not running the MK im still holding at 225-230lbs, would like to drop down to 220

Those interested in trying these products go to
www.puritysourcelabs.ru

Last edited:
Active minutes for the fitbit this past week, which is strenuous activity with a high heart rate.
All the 30min plus days are days i trained, no cardio. The 7-14min sessions are sex....lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-094405_Fitbit.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-094405_Fitbit.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Feeling better today. Full workout at Gold's, logged 60 minutes of intense activity. Met all my fitness goals except 10 fights of stairs. Sleep not great, would love to log 8hrs of continuous sleep.

Leaving for beach vacation tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-191956_Fitbit.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-191956_Fitbit.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Post workout meal. Venison backstrap, peas and green beans. Cut my calories back this week to drop a little weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200114-050134_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-050134_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Post workout meal. Venison backstrap, peas and green beans. Cut my calories back this week to drop a little weight.
Also, I see the meat and beans. Your peas look like beans to me though.

Jelous of that backstrap. Somewhere warm for vaca?

Yes! South Florida, Jupiter, West Palm Beach. Very warm here now, in the 80s, feels like summer.

All done. -240F for 3min......wow. My first time.

What did you think about cryo? I’ve used it 3 times in a 3 day period as I was instructed and I got no relief at all

What did you think about cryo? I’ve used it 3 times in a 3 day period as I was instructed and I got no relief at all

That was some strange feeling shit, the last minute was hard, knees starting aching really bad at the end. I surfed for a few hours before doing the cryo so my neck, back and shoulders were tight. After stepping out, I was light headed, could breath much easier, like I was breathing oxygen. Muscles felt better. There seems to be some short term benefits at least. Long term benefits, like helping my degenerative arthritis in neck and back, probably not, especially with only one session. The owner says he does it every day, maybe then some long term healing.

Last edited:
That was something strange feeling shit, the last minute was hard, knees starting aching really bad at the end. I surfed for a few hours before doing the cryo so my neck, back and shoulders were tight. After stepping out, I was light headed, could breath much easier, like I was breathing oxygen. Muscles felt better. There seems to be some short term benefits at least. Long term benefits, like helping my degenerative arthritis in neck and back, probably not, especially with only one session. The owner says he does it every day, maybe then some long term healing.
Solid feed back on this.. I heard the same thing you are saying, that its more of an everyday thing and a lot of the franchise teams have these as part of training for the athletes. But for the every day dude, it's not practical, I would assume it will tally up money wise, no$$

Back