• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

IML Gear Cream!
I'm already splitting both the MK and LGD with AM and PM dosing.

If this keeps up I may go off the MK for a few days to try and drop some weight. Getting harder to breathe with shortness of breath too

Oh sorry about that didn’t realize you were splitting it up... this is def some powerful stuff I see. Make sure your being healthy w.e you do bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethargy from the mk hits me hard after a week or two. I love the appetite and muscles fullness, but the unmotivated tiredness keeps me from using it regularly.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lethargy from the mk hits me hard after a week or two. I love the appetite and muscles fullness, but the unmotivated tiredness keeps me from using it regularly.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Think I'm week 4 or 5 and just started having problems with lethargy about 4 days ago. Hit me hard tho, definitely dragging ass.

Nice BP reading ... are you elevated at all from the sarms?

Nice BP reading ... are you elevated at all from the sarms?

That's not that good of a reading, this is in the morning when it's low, at night it's in the 140s over 80s, too high.

Had to drop everything temporarily, too much lethargy and other side effects. Instead of messing around by lowering doses and risk having side effects lingering forever I just dropped everything out except a 200mg trt dose of test, that's the quickest way to get relief fast in my experience over the years. I will add back in the LGD4033 after I'm feeling better. Might keep the MK677 out and then add in YK11 instead, have some YK on the way.

These sarms have been a surprise to me, packed on more than 20lbs in one month! Starting weight about 215, maybe it was 212, maxed out at 237, so thats 20-25lbs. Looked pretty good too, not just a big water balloon, had some veins and separation at that weight.

I'll post the before and after pics,

Here's 235

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191130-170347_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191130-170347_Photos.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Looking solid brother that’s a ton of weight gain in a month... do you think you’ll keep most of it?

Looking solid brother that’s a ton of weight gain in a month... do you think you’ll keep most of it?

Hell no.....lol...don't listen to these guys who say they keep all their gains......complete bullshit. If they're staying the same weight after coming off everything then their gaining fat!!

Last edited:
Hell no.....lol...don't listen to these guys who say they keep all their gains......complete bullshit. If they're staying the same weight after coming off everything then their gaining fat!!
Sorry to hear you had to pull the plug REHH. I can almost guarantee its the mk677.. That full dose hits hard. If you Start back with the mk677. Why not go to an eod or 2 on/1off type of schedule.. With your dosing. Wondering if it will help with the lethargy... I remember at a time they were messing with this type of dosing with superdrol to help combat the sides and lethargy..

Sorry to hear you had to pull the plug REHH. I can almost guarantee its the mk677.. That full dose hits hard. If you Start back with the mk677. Why not go to an eod or 2 on/1off type of schedule.. With your dosing. Wondering if it will help with the lethargy... I remember at a time they were messing with this type of dosing with superdrol to help combat the sides and lethargy..

Yes I believe most side effects coming from MK677. Lethargy, high BP, headaches.

I will start back with just the LGD4033 for a bit and if all good add in YK11. We'll see how I feel after that.

Just another side affect you will have to live with...! Poor guy

Yes.....one if the good side effects for sure, had some awesome sex lately. Although I've had a good sex drive on the sarms, it's not like a crazy tren sex drive. For her tho it has been like a crazy tren sex drive.

Down at my hunting club with a few friends for a little vacation. Feeling better. Planning to start back on the LGD4033 Monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-072208_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191207-072208_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Where’s the rack bro?

Father in laws kill a month or so ago. I got a 16 year old female cousin that took down a big 8 point, just couldn’t find the pic.

Attachments

• 7CB813BA-98CF-4A3C-ACE2-B118EC4CBBF6.jpeg
    7CB813BA-98CF-4A3C-ACE2-B118EC4CBBF6.jpeg
    441.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah she started LGD4033 at 2mg with me 5 weeks ago, worked up to 6mg ed. The biggest effect has been a super sex drive, then increased stamina and strength increase.
Any known sides that a female could expect? Anything your wife has noticed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back