• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

Get Shredded!
You and those damn legs! Its just not fair. Still look great buddy! Hope all is well. I may Wikr you here in a bit with a question on SARMS.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You and those damn legs! Its just not fair. Still look great buddy! Hope all is well. I may Wikr you here in a bit with a question on SARMS.

Hey man.....long time no see! Hope everything is good. Yeah send me wickr anytime.
You and that chest...lol.The legs are barely hanging on.....not able to train as hard anymore, trying to hold on but getting harder and harder.

How much total weight do you think you have put on so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much total weight do you think you have put on so far?

20lbs in 4 weeks. I've just started cutting back on calories to stop the weight gain. Blood pressure and headaches have been bothering me with gaining so much weight so quick. I'm impressed with these sarms. If I brought test up to 600 and added in some deca I'm sure I could gain a lot more, just really hard on the body at this stage. I'm gonna try to stay here in the low 230s for now and see if my blood pressure will come down and my body acclimate to the weight. Maybe I will try to push into the 240s if my body will let me.

20lbs in 4 weeks. I've just started cutting back on calories to stop the weight gain. Blood pressure and headaches have been bothering me with gaining so much weight so quick. I'm impressed with these sarms. If I brought test up to 600 and added in some deca I'm sure I could gain a lot more, just really hard on the body at this stage. I'm gonna try to stay here in the low 230s for now and see if my blood pressure will come down and my body acclimate to the weight. Maybe I will try to push into the 240s if my body will let me.

Holy shit man that’s some serious weight there! Hopefully the headaches and bp can be controlled alittle more for you.

Having a lot of problems with lethargy past couple of days, Could barely do legs today. Probably going to take most of the next week off because I'm going to be out of town for the holidays.

Today quads and glutes.
Day 2 at 8mg LGD4033, up from 6. Big pump in the quads with lots of veins, had tights on or would of took pic. Was hard to get thru the workout, strength was good but no energy or motivation with the lethargy.

Barbell squats x 6
Dumbell lunges x 3
Leg extensions x 5

I had to Google frog pumps. Sound effective. Is that an excersize your wife does routinely?

She's trained by Bret Contreras so she does his workouts mostly but adds some supplemental stuff like the pullups you see in her log.

Last edited:
235lbs

Back in the gym today after a few days off. Cut my calories back this past week trying to stay around 230 but with all the Thanksgiving eating got up to 235.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191130-170347_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191130-170347_Photos.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 38
Man that ain't even fair! Ok, tell me what you are taking so I can do me a little research.

You look great buddy!

Man that ain't even fair! Ok, tell me what you are taking so I can do me a little research.

You look great buddy!

Thanks bro. These sarms really do work pretty damn good, and not near as harsh on the body as steroid orals.

Test E 300mg a week
Mast E 300mg a week
MK677 20mg ed
LGD4033 8mg ed

That's it! A very light cycle. I've never run MK677 or LGD4033 before so I think I'm getting those newbie gains somewhat. If I could....and wanted to....crank thing up a notch or two I think I could make some big gains. Trying to keep the blood pressure and other sides down tho.

Workout today was chest and tris. Pulled back on the training today. Been sick to my stomach for a couple days from eating a bunch a junk....not wise when you don't have a gallbladder.

Barbell bench press x 8
Dumbell bench press x 4

Skull crushers x 4
Cable pushdowns x 4

Thanks bro. These sarms really do work pretty damn good, and not near as harsh on the body as steroid orals.

Test E 300mg a week
Mast E 300mg a week
MK677 20mg ed
LGD4033 8mg ed

That's it! A very light cycle. I've never run MK677 or LGD4033 before so I think I'm getting those newbie gains somewhat. If I could....and wanted to....crank thing up a notch or two I think I could make some big gains. Trying to keep the blood pressure and other sides down tho.

You're too experienced for newbie gains my man. Again I dont know squat about sarms but I'd say the neat thing is that just running the test and mast, which know you've run before, you know good and well of these sarms are working. And they obviously are.

I think I'll definitely have my buddy try some. He would an awesome test subject being that hes on nothing at all, kinda stalled in strength and physical changes.

I'll get them as well once I finish up with this round I just started.

Keep it up! I'll keep following your progress in here.

You're too experienced for newbie gains my man. Again I dont know squat about sarms but I'd say the neat thing is that just running the test and mast, which know you've run before, you know good and well of these sarms are working. And they obviously are.

I think I'll definitely have my buddy try some. He would an awesome test subject being that hes on nothing at all, kinda stalled in strength and physical changes.

I'll get them as well once I finish up with this round I just started.

Keep it up! I'll keep following your progress in here.

Yeah that's why I'm running a very low dose cycle, so I can get a good feel for how good the sarms work. I was just saying newbie gains because they're new compounds for my body. Sarms are worth trying for sure.

The lethargy is really getting to me now, tired and unmotivated. I'm sure it's the MK677, lethargy is a known side effect. Gonna run some GW501516 to see if it helps.

The pumps and fullness after going up to 8mg LGD4033 have been very noticeable, starting to cramp a little because the pumps are so extreme. Strength is good and has gone up quite a bit.

Last edited:
Have you checked fasted blood sugar? I didn't see any mention but, I really didn't look too hard either

The lethargy is really getting to me now, tired and unmotivated. I'm sure it's the MK677, lethargy is a known side effect. Gonna run some GW501516 to see if it helps.

The pumps and fullness after going up to 8mg LGD4033 have been very noticeable, starting to cramp a little because the pumps are so extreme. Strength is good and has gone up quite a bit.
Thanks for the great log and feedback..
Sorry to hear about the tiredness.. Mk677 can really tire you out.. Are you taking your full dose at one time??

Have you checked fasted blood sugar? I didn't see any mention but, I really didn't look too hard either

Not in the last few days since the lethargy started, I'll check when I get home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191202-185308_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191202-185308_Gallery.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 35
Wow....237

Damn weight just keeps creeping up and up and up...The body doesn't like it, the cardiovascular system is saying NO....lol. I've even cut back on the test E and mast E from 400 to 300 a week and cut some calories.

I've said this before but if I run the test up to 600 and add in some deca I feel I could easily hit my all time PR in weight and go up into the 250s. This tired 50yr old body just can't handle it tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191202-191153_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191202-191153_Gallery.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 34
Do you think splitting the mk dose 10mg am and 10mg pm would help at all? I’ve never taken it but will be in the near future that’s the only reason I ask.

Thanks for the great log and feedback..
Sorry to hear about the tiredness.. Mk677 can really tire you out.. Are you taking your full dose at one time??

Do you think splitting the mk dose 10mg am and 10mg pm would help at all? I’ve never taken it but will be in the near future that’s the only reason I ask.

I'm already splitting both the MK and LGD with AM and PM dosing.

If this keeps up I may go off the MK for a few days to try and drop some weight. Getting harder to breathe with shortness of breath too

Last edited:
Back