• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

Get Shredded!
Well it looks like making the wife super horny is a side effect of LGD4033.......lol

Wife and I had an intense cardio session now time to hit the weights......

How old is your wife again? 54?
She has an incredible ratio with lean mass. Good for her man..
I'm hoping when my wife and I hit our fifties that we look as good as you guys do..

How old is your wife again? 54?
She has an incredible ratio with lean mass. Good for her man..
I'm hoping when my wife and I hit our fifties that we look as good as you guys do..

Yep vision....I turn 50 in a couple weeks, wife is 54. Thanks man, we try. She doesn't have the injuries and illnesses that I have she's in relativity healthy shape only thing she has is carpal tunnel

Here. My prescription is 150mg, which I usually score 400-500ng. Here is 180mg test E, blood draw 7 days from pin, score 603ng. This was 2 weeks ago.

Any Idea where your liver values are currently? Im curious to see if there are any benefits in regard to that with TB-500.

The hunger with the first week of mk677 was crazy with me..

Any Idea where your liver values are currently? Im curious to see if there are any benefits in regard to that with TB-500.

The hunger with the first week of mk677 was crazy with me..

I've had my liver values checked 2-4 times a year for the last 8yrs straight. On or off cycle the seem to stay in the 30-50 range, last bloods 40 and 46 for AST ALT

First day with higher doses for wife and I.
Me
From 10mg to 20mg MK677
From 4mg to 6mg LGD4033
Staying at 1mg eod for the entire run of TB500
Feel like I've acclimated to the weight gain enough where I can push the doses up.

Wife
4mg to 6mg LGD4033

Last edited:
Are you still dosing the mk preworkout? Any daytime lethargy?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are you still dosing the mk preworkout? Any daytime lethargy?

No I haven't had any problem with lethargy. I've been dosing the 10mg dose in the a.m. but now I will be doing a.m. and p.m. like 6 a.m. and 12 p.m. something like that. The main problem I've had so far has been the high blood pressure and headaches from the 15lb weight gain, seems to have subsided enough to where I can push the doses up now.

Last edited:
Shoulders and traps tonight. Veins popping, good pump, getting stronger
5x overhead press
4x lateral raises
3x side raises
4x cable rear crossover
3x rear delt pec dec
4x upright rows
6x shrugs

Last edited:
Hows the bp since you've increased the mk to 20mg..
Also grab some magnesium malate.. It will help tremendously with the bp, head aches and reducing the water weight. Great log. You and the wife are killing it
m6T9XJF.png

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks man.....we try.
Been only one day so no bp increase yet, I think with me it's tied a lot to the water weight, as long as I don't gain a lot more weight I don't think the BP will be a problem. I was in the 240s at beginning of this year, I have to slowly work up if I'm trying to put on more weight to let the body acclimate.

I'm already taking a type of magnesium, not sure if it's malate. 400 mg a day. I'll check

Last edited:
Hows the bp since you've increased the mk to 20mg..
Also grab some magnesium malate.. It will help tremendously with the bp, head aches and reducing the water weight. Great log. You and the wife are killing it
m6T9XJF.png

Yeah just says Magnesium 400mg on bottle. One a day. I'll have to research the difference.

Thanks

Only 2 days at the higher dosage and already swelling up.
I feel like if I really wanted to push and try to bulk I could easily hit 250, I haven't been in the 250s since my late 20s and that was the most I ever weighed. Most I weighed in the last 20yrs is 243 this past March.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-211351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191113-211351_Gallery.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Well no training for me for a few days, was in the hospital all day yesterday.
Was driving in the morning to a job when out of nowhere my nose starts gushing blood. Pulled over for 30min trying to stop it. It was running down my throat into my stomach and out my nose on my clothes. Drove to urgent care a few miles away, they tried to stop it for an hour and couldn't so called 911 and ambulance came and got me. Was in the emergency room all day and into the night. Had to leave with an expandable Rhino plug about 4 inches up both nostrils and keep them in overnight. Just took them out earlier, luckily didn't start bleeding again so looks like everything good. Dr told me no work or working out for couple days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191115-113019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191115-113019_Gallery.jpg
    990.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Holy shit bro hope your ok now! Rest up and hope that doesn’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Never had anything happen to me like this before. It wasn't high blood pressure either they were monitoring my blood pressure the whole time it went up and down but it was only slightly elevated at times but mostly in range. They drew a bunch of blood and running tests. Thought I was going to need a blood transfusion but they ended up just giving me a pint of saline. With the extreme cold front that just came through was running a lot of heat in the house and super low humidity dried out my sinus cavity.

Last edited:
Some random freak thing bro! Really strange that happened def could be weather related. Hopefully that’s all it was this one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd. I've been having bad nose bleeds the past couple days also. Chalked it up to high blood pressure and the dbol fully kicking in, but my blood pressure hasn't been overly high.

Odd. I've been having bad nose bleeds the past couple days also. Chalked it up to high blood pressure and the dbol fully kicking in, but my blood pressure hasn't been overly high.

the first thing they thought was I had extremely high blood pressure and then when that was ruled out the next thing was my drug abuse with methamphetamines and cocaine, had three different people come in and ask me the same questions about drug abuse. After that it was either some kind of blood disorder or extreme dryness of the nasal cavity from the low humidity and cold weather.

Last edited:
the first thing they thought was I had extremely high blood pressure and then when that was ruled out the next thing was my drug abuse with methamphetamines and cocaine, had three different people come in and ask me the same questions about drug abuse. After that it was either some kind of blood disorder or extreme dryness of the nasal cavity from the low humidity and cold weather.
Pretty sure my past abuse has led to some of these issues, especially when it gets cold and dry outside this time of year.

Its instances like that where I get insulted.. I had Dr ask me questions like that as well, I know it's there job and it's a process of elimination, but man, does it feel insulting..

Pretty sure my past abuse has led to some of these issues, especially when it gets cold and dry outside this time of year.

Its instances like that where I get insulted.. I had Dr ask me questions like that as well, I know it's there job and it's a process of elimination, but man, does it feel insulting..

It is insulting. They were also talking about me while I was laying there and I could hear them discussing what they thought was my apparent drug abuse.

I just want to be clear, I don't have any drug abuse problems and never have.......other than aas...lol. The only other thing I do is smoke marijuana usually only once a day at night to help go to sleep.

Last edited:
Blood pressure last three days. Down to normal today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191117-102222_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191117-102222_Gallery.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20191117-102229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191117-102229_Gallery.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20191117-102127_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191117-102127_Gallery.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 12
It is insulting. They were also talking about me while I was laying there and I could hear them discussing what they thought was my apparent drug abuse.

I just want to be clear, I don't have any drug abuse problems and never have.......other than aas...lol. The only other thing I do is smoke marijuana usually only once a day at night to help go to sleep.

It is very insulting. In fact I had an episode over a year ago and which I went to the emergency room because I had cellulitis from my prescription grade testosterone trt, I'm just very susceptible, and I get cellulitis all the time from all sorts of things.. I went to the emergency room and I basically told the emergency room head nurse my situation, she looked at my chart and realized I was at the same hospital three years prior for an operation pertaining to the same exact thing.. she started making snarky comments. I wasn't trying to hear it and I just wanted to get out of there. The emergency room doctor eventually came in and he was extremely professional, he gave me some pretty potent stuff and sent me on my way..
3 weeks later I was returning because my whole arm had cellulitis again, but this time it was because of my recent work on my tattoo.. like I said I'm extremely sensitive..
The same emergency room nurse was walking me back to my temporary station, and again she made snarky remarks saying "let me guess steroids again, when are you ever going to learn".. I basically put her in her place, and told her that I'm on trt, and that my incident prior was related to my therapeutic treatment, and the reason why I was there tonight was because of my tattoo.. she was treating me like I was scum..
It bothered me the entire ride home, so why decided to call the hospital and file a complaint.
I ended up speaking with her boss because he called me personally apologizing. And I even explain to him that the remarks she was making to me we're completely irrelevant to the fact of the matter of why I was there again, they were unwarranted an unjustified.. I was humiliated..
I wanted to take that bull Dyke softball playing look-alike bitch by her neck and bounce her off every wall in that emergency room..

Got my test results back from the hospital, everything in range. Particularly interesting is how low my hemoglobin and hematocrit is, probably because I lost a few pints of blood.

Attachments

• 20191117_143206.jpg
    20191117_143206.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191117_143156.jpg
    20191117_143156.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20191117_143141.jpg
    20191117_143141.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 14
Back