Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

I call her "Skippy"

So a few know that I've known the Praetorian Queen since I was around 13 and for some this story will be funny and for other eh. So when we were young The Queen had a really nice house her parents were really well off and her dad turned the basement into a hangout joint for us. Never mind the huge pool, volleyball court and horseshoe pit it was really the place to hang on the weekends. So her parents go to their beach house for the weekend and The Queen decides to have a few of us over, about 12-15. After an all nighter of drinking and other party favors it's about 4 or 5 in the morning and me and my buddy Pete are the only ones left standing. We're on the sofa still drugging and drinking and The Queen is on the love seat passed out wearing a sun dress and her legs spread wide open and yeah she had underwear on. But the dog kept coming up to her and smelling her beaver and half in a coma she was just swishing the dog away with her hand. This went on for a while which gave me an idea lol. I went upstairs to the kitchen and on the counter there was a jar of JIF peanut butter I was going for some dog food but the peanut butter sounded a bit more classy lol. If some of you older guys remember back in the day peanut butter always had to be stirred because of all the oil the accumulated to the top. So I grabbed it went back downstairs and my buddy couldn't believe what I was going to do he knows me and how I like to do fucked up things (jokes) to my friends. So I opened the jar and let the dog smell it and he was going fucking nuts after one whiff, I went over to the couch and started to pour it ever so gently on The Queens underwear and this dog shot over like a bullet and started going to town on her muff me and my buddy were fucking crying from laughing so hard because for a minute there it looked to be pleasuring her until she woke up after the dog got about 15-20 licks in. You would think the The Queen or any women would be furious or even call the police but not her all of us were always so tight it was a joke for everyone for years especially after I gave her the nickname "SKIPPY".
    One Forth of July I had her and her husband down on my boat to watch the fireworks from the water. I became best friends with him from day one that we met (about 4 years prior) and always wanted to tell him the story and this night was it. When I told him the story and of course we drunk off our asses the dude was laughing so hard that when he went to put his hand on the rail of the boat he missed and went head first into the ocean it was almost as funny as the Skippy story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

LMFAO If I read that right.... oh boy!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    493 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

Why didnt you tag team her after the pb and laughs? Dont say its cuz you were 13 cuz although I never got laid at 13 if I had an opportunity I would have been all over it- some days I whacked off 4 or 5 times
    oh and cool story brah but I have a question - do you put pb on your sac now and have your dog lick it?
    Last edited by lifter6973; 10-30-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Why didnt you tag team her after the pb and laughs? Dont say its cuz you were 13 cuz although I never got laid at 13 if I had an opportunity I would have been all over it- some days I whacked off 4 or 5 times
    oh and cool story brah but I have a question - do you put pb on your sac now and have your dog lick it?
    LOL even worse I was around 17 I knew her since I was 13. How do you know I have a dog? Someone sayin' things lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol...good thing she has a good sense of humor!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Lol...good thing she has a good sense of humor!
    Thanks for posting because I would have never seen this. Custom you fucker payback is a bitch! I only laughed because you added the part about my husband falling off the boat. You remember what yesterday was? Do you remember your bachelor party? Ok time to play

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So a few know that I've known the Praetorian Queen since I was around 13 and for some this story will be funny and for other eh. So when we were young The Queen had a really nice house her parents were really well off and her dad turned the basement into a hangout joint for us. Never mind the huge pool, volleyball court and horseshoe pit it was really the place to hang on the weekends. So her parents go to their beach house for the weekend and The Queen decides to have a few of us over, about 12-15. After an all nighter of drinking and other party favors it's about 4 or 5 in the morning and me and my buddy Pete are the only ones left standing. We're on the sofa still drugging and drinking and The Queen is on the love seat passed out wearing a sun dress and her legs spread wide open and yeah she had underwear on. But the dog kept coming up to her and smelling her beaver and half in a coma she was just swishing the dog away with her hand. This went on for a while which gave me an idea lol. I went upstairs to the kitchen and on the counter there was a jar of JIF peanut butter I was going for some dog food but the peanut butter sounded a bit more classy lol. If some of you older guys remember back in the day peanut butter always had to be stirred because of all the oil the accumulated to the top. So I grabbed it went back downstairs and my buddy couldn't believe what I was going to do he knows me and how I like to do fucked up things (jokes) to my friends. So I opened the jar and let the dog smell it and he was going fucking nuts after one whiff, I went over to the couch and started to pour it ever so gently on The Queens underwear and this dog shot over like a bullet and started going to town on her muff me and my buddy were fucking crying from laughing so hard because for a minute there it looked to be pleasuring her until she woke up after the dog got about 15-20 licks in. You would think the The Queen or any women would be furious or even call the police but not her all of us were always so tight it was a joke for everyone for years especially after I gave her the nickname "SKIPPY".
    One Forth of July I had her and her husband down on my boat to watch the fireworks from the water. I became best friends with him from day one that we met (about 4 years prior) and always wanted to tell him the story and this night was it. When I told him the story and of course we drunk off our asses the dude was laughing so hard that when he went to put his hand on the rail of the boat he missed and went head first into the ocean it was almost as funny as the Skippy story.
    And it wasn't 15-20 licks more like 3 or 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian Queen View Post
    Thanks for posting because I would have never seen this. Custom you fucker payback is a bitch! I only laughed because you added the part about my husband falling off the boat. You remember what yesterday was? Do you remember your bachelor party? Ok time to play
    Uh-oh...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian Queen View Post
    Yeah I forgot about all that stuff lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty damn funny .........................shit there was a guy down the street from me growing up that got caught putting peanut butter on his ol johnson and letting his kitty cat lick it off wtf lmao ..............................even more fucked up this guys last name was "Leggett" and everyone called him " Lick It" for the rest of his high school career ! True Story .

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Pretty damn funny .........................shit there was a guy down the street from me growing up that got caught putting peanut butter on his ol johnson and letting his kitty cat lick it off wtf lmao ..............................even more fucked up this guys last name was "Leggett" and everyone called him " Lick It" for the rest of his high school career ! True Story .
    Thank God we were out of high school when it happened. But ask Custom what happened at his bachelor party, should get some laughs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea custom let's hear about the bachelor party ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

That is fucking hilarious. U should have recorded that shit. (covering faces of course)

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    That is fucking hilarious. U should have recorded that shit. (covering faces of course)
    Cell phones back then were those big boxes that you carried and the phone was connected by a cord. Lucky for me lol