Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    How much time would you say you actually have consistently on the grind, with no breaks or anything and I'm not talkin about gear, I'm talking about your commitment in the gym?
    Well, thatís just a ridiculously silly question. Why o why would you even ask that? Relevance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Man i feel for u bro. Got sick back in 2014.had pneumonia and some kind of bullshit infection. In intensive care 3 weeks. Went from 203 to 173. Pretty much bedridden fot 3 months. Almost kicked it @50 yrs. Old. I remember trying my first push-up. Did 3. Anyway,56 now and got a 5 yr old girl w down syndrome,but i wouldnt trade her for anything. Didnt mean to go on a tangent just feel lucky to have a second (or in my case 5th or 6th ) chance. Hope everything works out for u brother and happy juicin!

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,460 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Well, thatís just a ridiculously silly question. Why o why would you even ask that? Relevance?
    LOL... This guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Numbers were all good year and a half ago. Whats the diff. In trt from dr. And just pinning your on test? Dont have any low t symptoms.dick gets hard when the fuckin wind blows. Just not a fan of drs. Unless im dying. Anyway,doing my own test. Couldnt be game changer.dont mean to sound like an a-hole,just hate going to dr.
    IMO running your TRT through a doctor is a very smart decision. You need to find a well educated doctor that you click with though and not someone you're going to having to fight with to get yourself dialed in correctly. I prefer to use a doctor because if something goes awry then you have backup to help you out. Not to mention that insurance picks up a good portion of the costs for your test and AI if you need it. You don't have to worry about getting under/overdosed gear or AIs either. That's just my way of thinking though. I understand yours even though I don't agree with it.

Just because you can get an erection doesn't mean your T levels are fine. I was just trying to make a recommendation.

As far as the superdrol, that shit is really rough on you. It will make you feel great in the gym and you'll feel like shit for the rest of the day. If you want to break through your stall, just run a normal test cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Have you had you levels tested? You might be a candidate for TRT which would be a game changer at your age.
    THIS! TRT is the shit and the cycles I run are way different, short ester 6 weekers.

If you are running 15 weeks 20 ml or whatever will usually leave you a few ml left over. I usually say 1ml lost our of a 10ml vial so out of 20 ml I have 18 weeks of 1ml shots so if running a 15 week cycle you can front-load with a double dose the first two weeks. Orals are over rated and unhealthy. I like drinking too though. Jump starting cycles is lame IMO, if you're running short esters there is no need for it, if you're running long esters just be patient and front-load. Some say front-loading doesn't work, but the instructions on Nebido seem to think different, and they seem to know what they are doing.

You could even run a cycle of 300mg Deca/200mg Test/200mg Mast E, its fine and you'll grow nice with no sides to speak of. You could double the test and Mast E and really have fun, but the greasy skin and sides will be much more apparent. Maintenance test is fine, no need to go over 200 unless you really want to, it won't hurt if deca or tren are higher, that is a myth.
    Last edited by BigJym; 10-31-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

15 weeks 500mg Test
    15 weeks 250mg Deca
    4 weeks 50mg Anadrol

Those are my go to compounds for offseason strength and size gains. Cant go wrong with Test/Deca/Anadrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Man i feel for u bro. Got sick back in 2014.had pneumonia and some kind of bullshit infection. In intensive care 3 weeks. Went from 203 to 173. Pretty much bedridden fot 3 months. Almost kicked it @50 yrs. Old. I remember trying my first push-up. Did 3. Anyway,56 now and got a 5 yr old girl w down syndrome,but i wouldnt trade her for anything. Didnt mean to go on a tangent just feel lucky to have a second (or in my case 5th or 6th ) chance. Hope everything works out for u brother and happy juicin!
    damn bro sounds like you been thru alot. go see a doc before you start a cycle otherwise you'll have to wait till you finish up PCT and at your age you may never recover your test could be tanked forever