Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycle

Was wandering what u guys think about a cycle: 10mg superdrol ed for 4 weeks,500mg sustanon for6 to8 weeks, 250 deca wk for 6 weeks. Object is to gain strength,maybe gain 8 to 10 lbs.also, hoping for some joint relief(shoulder)been kind of maintaining on 50mg of d-bol ed for last6 wks.(along with some test e (250 wk) been doing 20 mg nolva for last 4 wks eod.(been juicin on off last 6 months after 15 year break) need something to get me over that plateau. Some endurance,motivation etc. Heard different things about s-drol. Kind of burnt out on d-bol., but i know taking them together is big no-no. Overall health is good ( bp, liver enz. Hr all good) any advice,opinions welcome. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

8 weeks of sust and Deca will give you the strength and gains you are looking for. I am not a fan of sdrol at all. I was on it for 4 days I it literally knocked me down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Use NPP and Prop MWF and run it 6 weeks. 6 weeks you will want to use short esters. I blast 6 week cycles mostly and love them. Judging by your question this is your first cycle,

either go 10-14 weeks
    500mg Test
    300mg Deca

OR

6 wks (20ml of each compound is perfect ammt)
    300mg Test
    300mg NPP
    300mg Mast P

OPTIONAL
    150mg Tren A (10ml)
    or
    50mg/Day Anavar

You won't need much more than that unless you are huge AF and know how to eat like some alien mutant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, I guess its not your first cycle....

Why are you running 6 weeks of dbol 6 months into a cycle? Are you on TRT or are you on some 6 month long weird steroid run? What you're doing doesn't make a lot of sense to me. 6 weeks of dbol after a 6 month on/off steroid cycle? You need to plan a lot better, sounds like you're just punishing your liver for minimal if any results. Also whats with the nolva EOD? Your D-bol is doing nothing but fucking your estrogen and liver. Stop, collect yourself, stabalize your hormone levels, decide your TRT dosage, get blood work, plan a cycle and get all your gear together and then go for it.

6 weeks of sust or deca is waseful and you will be disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycle

6 weeks of Deca and Sust is pointless.
    If you’re at a “plateau” then you need to either eat differently or train differently
    Last edited by Canebrake; 10-30-2019 at 01:48 PM.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,442 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Was wandering what u guys think about a cycle: 10mg superdrol ed for 4 weeks,500mg sustanon for6 to8 weeks, 250 deca wk for 6 weeks. Object is to gain strength,maybe gain 8 to 10 lbs.also, hoping for some joint relief(shoulder)been kind of maintaining on 50mg of d-bol ed for last6 wks.(along with some test e (250 wk) been doing 20 mg nolva for last 4 wks eod.(been juicin on off last 6 months after 15 year break) need something to get me over that plateau. Some endurance,motivation etc. Heard different things about s-drol. Kind of burnt out on d-bol., but i know taking them together is big no-no. Overall health is good ( bp, liver enz. Hr all good) any advice,opinions welcome. Thanks
    How much time would you say you actually have consistently on the grind, with no breaks or anything and I'm not talkin about gear, I'm talking about your commitment in the gym?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

not first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    Use NPP and Prop MWF and run it 6 weeks. 6 weeks you will want to use short esters. I blast 6 week cycles mostly and love them. Judging by your question this is your first cycle,

either go 10-14 weeks
    500mg Test
    300mg Deca

OR

6 wks (20ml of each compound is perfect ammt)
    300mg Test
    300mg NPP
    300mg Mast P

OPTIONAL
    150mg Tren A (10ml)
    or
    50mg/Day Anavar

You won't need much more than that unless you are huge AF and know how to eat like some alien mutant.
    hey bro. must sound like a real dumb ass newbie.my first cycle was about 35 years ago.back then wedid test.,d-bol, and var .never forget gained 30 lbs. couldn't wear any of my tight disco jeans (lol). anyway thanks for the advice,just trying to keep it simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

I spend 1 hour mon thru fri before work. mwf I go by gym to finish my chest and back from earlier .tues and thurs do arms and shoulders just in am. do a little cardio at night and on weekends.(jog and walk) im 56 yrs old, man sometimes I do good getting out the fucking bed. seriously, I put in my time and it shows,im told. cant do anything heavy w my legs(squats etc) got pins in my right leg,ankle.anyway thanks for your input, really appreciate it. hot rod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

deca takes time,right? maybe 12 wks.deca.,12 weeks some kind of test.(E OR C) WHAT ORAL WOULD U SUGGEST,IF ANY? THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like a great idea (starting over) the reason the routine sounds so fucked up is i left out a good bit of info.anyway ,thanks for the info,think ill try the 500 test,300deca. What do u think about superdrol? Most people seem to hate it. Anyway do u think i need any orals?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you had you levels tested? You might be a candidate for TRT which would be a game changer at your age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points

Deca takes a little longer to get going......So,14 weeks is a good run for it...As,for SD,I'm experimenting with it right now...Great for pre-WO,but a bit harsh for us older guys on a daily use....I wouldn't recommend it for a ED compound...However as a pre-WO,it gives an abundant amount of strength to push thru any plat....Here's a thought:500 Test C or E, Deca at 300mg/wk..............for 14 weeks,with a good pre-WO( a great deal to choose from )...IF , all is good at week 6 to 8,bump the Test a little....Perhaps with a blend of esters,ei..Sustanon...Just a thought..!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Numbers were all good year and a half ago. Whats the diff. In trt from dr. And just pinning your on test? Dont have any low t symptoms.dick gets hard when the fuckin wind blows. Just not a fan of drs. Unless im dying. Anyway,doing my own test. Couldnt be game changer.dont mean to sound like an a-hole,just hate going to dr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

That sounds like a plan.thanks,bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points

Dr.s suck .........I know I have 6 right now!!