• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is Tren A. Is the color normal or not?

ARP-Tammy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
12af71483f68bc47cca964b7f13138b4.jpg

I've seen clear tren before that was awesome so we never just go by color.

Back in the day, say late 90's, there was a ton of Finaplex around from the pellets and so those gave a nice dark gold color when produced. That was probably the only version I know of for fact that came in golden color.

Anyways I think Tren more often then not is the color gold.

Typically used to seeing it a little darker than that.

I've never seen clear tren and even tren brewed in MCT is dark gold when everything else is clear from my experience.

I’ve seen all shades of yellow tren some darker some lighter. I have some tren from a sponsor here that’s so dark it’s like a reddish amber color and at first look I figured it would be watered down because of Oxidation but it’s still to date the strongest tren I’ve tried. I think I would be skeptical in today’s day and age if I got tren that was crystal clear since any raws I’ve seen have been yellowish. I think tren and EQ are probably the only two aas that if I got finished product that was completely clear I’d be skeptical and send it off to be tested considering the color of the raws.

“Hi, I’m Robbie the Rolex dealer. Does this look like a real Rolex to you? Because I’m looking to sell it as one.”

Seriously, this is exactly what played out in my brain when I saw the post.

Another person duped into thinking that Tren can’t be a lighter color lol. Ive had Tren from a light yellow to really dark. I posted this before but years(05-07ish)ago I had a Tren E, Ace, Base Blend by Swisher that looked like black coffee ☕️ lol true story!

Normal .....no. but i think could still be tren, you can't go off just color.

Yes, we cannot only judge one item according to the color, sometimes there will be other influencing factors, such as the day light for the picture, different batch of the Raws , as well as the producing time.

I’ve seen all shades of yellow tren some darker some lighter. I have some tren from a sponsor here that’s so dark it’s like a reddish amber color and at first look I figured it would be watered down because of Oxidation but it’s still to date the strongest tren I’ve tried. I think I would be skeptical in today’s day and age if I got tren that was crystal clear since any raws I’ve seen have been yellowish. I think tren and EQ are probably the only two aas that if I got finished product that was completely clear I’d be skeptical and send it off to be tested considering the color of the raws.

100% this.

Which makes this post even more strange...

Which is why these raw suppliers reps have no idea what they are selling or doing. I personally love reading the emails that they post from their clients. Hell at another board they posted an email from a client who had received an extra 50g of Sust. They asked the client to reship it back to China ! And then had the audacity to act like for doing it he would get a measly little discount on his next order. Discount my ass I better be getting some free raws with my next order and not a measly 5-10g of Test Prop or E either.

Yep. An error is an error. If one goes in my favor, great, but you guys still fucked up and have QC issues.

The old "free propionate" trick. Thanks. Got any extra Betamax tapes too?

Lol. 5-10g. So if I order several kilos of mixed hormones, why do you think I will get excited about that amount? I probably leave 5g in the bag sometimes, theoretically of course...

Get Shredded!
Typically used to seeing it a little darker than that.

I've never seen clear tren and even tren brewed in MCT is dark gold when everything else is clear from my experience.

^^^^^ Yes!!! What he said. Never saw clear Tren anything. MCT, MIG, GSO, Saff... It all comes out golden if it is real tren.
To the OP, yes it looks like Tren. It seems to me like though that you did not heat it enough. Heating with vigorous stirring. Looks hazy, milky, cloudy.... I suggest taking the temp up to 120C and holding for 15 with vigorous stirring. Looks like you might have some moisture in the gear. Of course as old as this thread is it is doubtful there is even any of that left LOL, but for the sake of another bro that is seeing this same look, hope this info helps. But yeah, it looks hazy and not totally converted or MOISTURE. Other than that it seems a LITTLE light for tren but close in color. Of course as stated, looking at the color of converted gear is never a good way to try to figure out if you have tren.

^^^^^ Yes!!! What he said. Never saw clear Tren anything. MCT, MIG, GSO, Saff... It all comes out golden if it is real tren.
To the OP, yes it looks like Tren. It seems to me like though that you did not heat it enough. Heating with vigorous stirring. Looks hazy, milky, cloudy.... I suggest taking the temp up to 120C and holding for 15 with vigorous stirring. Looks like you might have some moisture in the gear. Of course as old as this thread is it is doubtful there is even any of that left LOL, but for the sake of another bro that is seeing this same look, hope this info helps. But yeah, it looks hazy and not totally converted or MOISTURE. Other than that it seems a LITTLE light for tren but close in color. Of course as stated, looking at the color of converted gear is never a good way to try to figure out if you have tren.

Lol.........sounds like you've brewed a kilo......or two.

I've also seen hazy tren and other compounds look hazy/milky due to trace amounts of esterless powders being in the raws themselves (tne, tren base, ect)

You can add 5-10% of a long ester to your cloudy batch and it will cling to the esterless powders and clear it up.

Only do this if all other methods have failed.

I haven't had milky or cloudy gear in so long I wouldn't even know what to do (with my methods) if it did happen... But this advise is GREAT!!! Hopefully I never have milky gear again, but if I do this is GREAT to know. Thanks bro!!!

Back