• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post Injection Paid

dezzy84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have had the pleasure of trying pharmaceutical grade testosterone and deca this year with my TRT protocol. I've gotten it from 3 different compounding pharmacies and all of it has been smooth as butter.

Anytime in the past I have ALWAYS had some type of PIP with home brew (grapesee oil) or ANY UGL.
I don't think I can go back to the soreness and lumps after experiencing pharma grade.

What do they do diffently? Which brands/sponsors gear doesn't hurt!?!?

I’ve ran a lot of different UGL’s and very few gave me PIP. Know what oil your pharma is? Try to go for that. Also different formulas with BA and BB could cause PIP depending how your body reacts to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it really depends on the person, compound and mixture. I can only name about 3 that leave pip for me no matter the source may be.
Question 2 sounds more like you would have to try it out yourself to know type of deal.

How is the PIP with Balkan and Pharmacom?

In my experiences with hundreds of clients, using dozens of brands (that they chose) I truly believe it to be an "individual" response more then anything.

Unless a brand has a consistent product cut wrong with too high BA% or a compound someone is sensitive to. For instance, if a novice user is injecting quads with prop, sust, or Suspension, I advise them against this because it is super common to see PIP in that area with those compounds.

On the other hand, in a novice user, using HRT dosages, etc with CYP or Enanthate in say the Delts or Glutes, it almost never happens, regardless if the oils are UGL or Pharm Grade.

Also the version of oil used can make a difference. I see alot of issues whenever someone uses a cheap Peanut oil or other thick viscosity oil.

Increase your chances of less or no PIP, by mixing your gear with Sterile Grapeseed oil at a 1;1 ratio if you are prone. Make sure you are drawing with a diff tip then you are injecting with. Also try doing your Inject immediately after a hot shower.

In my experiences with hundreds of clients, using dozens of brands (that they chose) I truly believe it to be an "individual" response more then anything.

Unless a brand has a consistent product cut wrong with too high BA% or a compound someone is sensitive to. For instance, if a novice user is injecting quads with prop, sust, or Suspension, I advise them against this because it is super common to see PIP in that area with those compounds.

On the other hand, in a novice user, using HRT dosages, etc with CYP or Enanthate in say the Delts or Glutes, it almost never happens, regardless if the oils are UGL or Pharm Grade.

Also the version of oil used can make a difference. I see alot of issues whenever someone uses a cheap Peanut oil or other thick viscosity oil.

Increase your chances of less or no PIP, by mixing your gear with Sterile Grapeseed oil at a 1;1 ratio if you are prone. Make sure you are drawing with a diff tip then you are injecting with. Also try doing your Inject immediately after a hot shower.
I've tried all of that. Warming oil. I always inject after a shower. I always use a fresh 25g to inject. I massage a little after injecting. My homebrew wasn't as bad...still got it...but UGLs...I always get it. Maybe I need to figure out how the compounding pharmacys make their shit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What is BA BB? Thanks!
I’ve ran a lot of different UGL’s and very few gave me PIP. Know what oil your pharma is? Try to go for that. Also different formulas with BA and BB could cause PIP depending how your body reacts to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
my script test 200mg and I still got a little sore, but if your using TRT doses thts .5ml twice a week thats why you dont feel anything. I'm currently running UGL sust at .5 twice a week and sometimes I wonder if I forgot to pin cause I dont feel it. over 1ml your going to start feeling PIP

my script test 200mg and I still got a little sore, but if your using TRT doses thts .5ml twice a week thats why you dont feel anything. I'm currently running UGL sust at .5 twice a week and sometimes I wonder if I forgot to pin cause I dont feel it. over 1ml your going to start feeling PIP
Oh...so you believe it's the volume. Interesting...I'll have to experiment.

Oh...so you believe it's the volume. Interesting...I'll have to experiment.

there is a difference in pin quality and wether you push a drip out to lube the needle or push it in dry. I draw with 23G, then switch to 27G lube the needle and its like butter feel nothing

Back