• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cure your back pain

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I actually prefer paperback. But, I must tell you, I heard about this book about 20 years ago.

It personally has helped me and others I have recommended it to for back pain.

Potentially, it can cure your back pain meaning it will be gone forever... no bullshit.

Start from the beginning and have an open mind. It isn't about doing a particular exercise or eating a special diet. It is more about something you learn about yourself.

Click the link to download the PDF.

And you're fucking welcome.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a2q2h6fzl4jviyu/Sarno.pdf/file

Attachments

• DRS.jpg
    DRS.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 124
I actually prefer paperback. But, I must tell you, I heard about this book about 20 years ago.

It personally has helped me and others I have recommended it to for back pain.

Potentially, it can cure your back pain meaning it will be gone forever... no bullshit.

Start from the beginning and have an open mind. It isn't about doing a particular exercise or eating a special diet. It is more about something you learn about yourself.

Click the link to download the PDF.

And you're fucking welcome.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a2q2h6fzl4jviyu/Sarno.pdf/file
I've seen it before... going to have to get a copy.
Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Broke my neck in a car accident, then broke three vertebra in my low back and a few ribs in a skydiving accident.......i know all about spine pain. Been thru rehab several times. In my experience I recommend stretching and or yoga, inversion( low back) and resistance training that can strengthen the damaged area. Ofcourse some aas and healing peptides can help. Chiropractic and massage can as well. Also, I get really good relief in my neck especially with accupuncture.

Last edited:
Howard stern was always talking about and recommending this book to people and friends

Howard stern was always talking about and recommending this book to people and friends

That’s where I first heard of him.

Ppl should read.

Even tho you think you are hurt from an accident, you would be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends what is causing your back pain, sometimes surgery is the only way,

Incorrect.

Sarno was a neuro surgeon. Found out the short comings... it’s how he created the book.

I've seen it before... going to have to get a copy.
Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Download the book. I gave the link

IML Gear Cream!
Incorrect.

Sarno was a neuro surgeon. Found out the short comings... it’s how he created the book.

I herniated my S1/L5 and tried every alternative to surgery I could find, after many years of chronic pain I finally had surgery and never had any pain again.

I herniated my S1/L5 and tried every alternative to surgery I could find, after many years of chronic pain I finally had surgery and never had any pain again.

Having tried a lot of treatment options, did you ever read Dr. Sarno's book?

I know it isn't for everyone and not everyone is open to it or the ideas he gives on the topic. But it has been successful for a great many ppl.

Sarno was a neuro surgeon who did the type of surgeries that was performed on you... that being said, I know there are ppl like yourself that have also had success with surgery alone. So not disputing the success of your choice either.

This really is worth a read.

Having tried a lot of treatment options, did you ever read Dr. Sarno's book?

I know it isn't for everyone and not everyone is open to it or the ideas he gives on the topic. But it has been successful for a great many ppl.

Sarno was a neuro surgeon who did the type of surgeries that was performed on you... that being said, I know there are ppl like yourself that have also had success with surgery alone. So not disputing the success of your choice either.

This really is worth a read.

When you have a disc herniation (it's a little bubble that protrudes) pressing into your sciatic nerve no book is going to make it go back in. :)

When you have a disc herniation (it's a little bubble that protrudes) pressing into your sciatic nerve no book is going to make it go back in. :)

Yeah, I know. Have worked as a physical therapist for 20 years.

I also know the literature supports evidence of asymptomatic (no signs or symptoms) individuals with disc bulges and herniations on MRI. The implications are interesting.

Here is one but there are others: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464797/

The psychology behind the book talks about individuals with disc problems and how the mind/body interacts with such findings.

Yeah, I know. Have worked as a physical therapist for 20 years.

I also know the literature supports evidence of asymptomatic (no signs or symptoms) individuals with disc bulges and herniations on MRI. The implications are interesting.

Here is one but there are others: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464797/

The psychology behind the book talks about individuals with disc problems and how the mind/body interacts with such findings.

I tried numerous therapies including spinal decompression, cortisone epidural shots, acupuncture, etc. and nothing worked... had a simple surgery, woke up pain free and never had another issue and that was 6 years ago.

Ty bud for sharing, me and my wife are going to take a look at it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back