Cruising

Thread: Cruising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Cruising

hey guys. wanted to get some opinions on just cruising. dont want to be a monster,dont want night sweats(tren)dont want nasty sides(deca dick etc.)just want to stay motivated and have a little xtra strength and endurance. was thinking maybe some d-bol and sustanon possibly throw in some test/cyp/dhb. what do u guys think? (by the way im 56 yrs. old,been lifting and juicin for 40 years on and off. 5ft.10 200lbs. pretty good shape for an old guy.low bf 46 in. chest, 34 in waist)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol...sounds more like you're thinking about blasting. Are you on trt already? If so, why not just up the dose a bit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah, that's a whole lot of compounds to be considered a cruise. Typically, a cruise would be more of a lower dose test, with maybe a single additional compound; deca, mast, var or Proviron, etc.. What were your previous cycles?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry guys for not being more clear. Just got done with 4 weeks tren. Its just not my thing.havent done any deca in 6 months.of course did 500 test e with tren. Never done dhb.also been doing 50 d-bol ed. I guess my question is whats safest for just cruisin.maybe 500 test,50 d-bol or maybe just some test and var. Back in the day we would just do test,d-bol and var for 8 weeks. Take a little time off and do it again. We never heard of pct. Then again, back then my dick got hard when the wind blew! Anyway, thanks for the input guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

We're pretty close in age...how's your bp? Especially when running orals? The older I get, the less tolerant of orals my body becomes. I mean, if safety is your #1 concern...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Its pretty good 134 over 77 but thats doing d-bol as only oral. I took anadrol yr. Or so ago and it went thru the roof.had to stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    my question is whats safest for just cruisin.
    150mg Test a week is the normal cruise dose

Getting Test levels above normal is considered a blast. Also adding in more compounds is considered a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Its pretty good 134 over 77 but thats doing d-bol as only oral. I took anadrol yr. Or so ago and it went thru the roof.had to stop.
    Yeah, you may want to consider sticking with oils only or going to something milder (like var as you mentioned). Especially if var has treated you well in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks man.i think ill cruise on about 250 test. and maybe 25 var ed. stay in touch man. us old guys need to stick together!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Brave.....Tren at 56......I'm 53 and not again...One thought too concider cruising,,,what ever you take,will set the stage for your next blast...For example,50mgs of var on a cruise for2 or 3 months,,,,A-will saturate the receptors,if not elevate liver values or both......B-blast with var at 50mgs will do nothing more than cause liver issues,doubt any gains,and cost a lot...C-balst with another stronger oral Will cause liver issues for sure......!!! D-cruising is ment to return the body to a (some what ) normal Test level...Lastly-higher cruise doses WILL require higher blast doses.....Just something to chew on!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks man.i think ill cruise on about 250 test. and maybe 25 var ed. stay in touch man. us old guys need to stick together!
    Sounds a tad high - but if BP and bloods are OK ? Luck-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Brave.....Tren at 56......I'm 53 and not again...One thought too concider cruising,,,what ever you take,will set the stage for your next blast...For example,50mgs of var on a cruise for2 or 3 months,,,,A-will saturate the receptors,if not elevate liver values or both......B-blast with var at 50mgs will do nothing more than cause liver issues,doubt any gains,and cost a lot...C-balst with another stronger oral Will cause liver issues for sure......!!! D-cruising is ment to return the body to a (some what ) normal Test level...Lastly-higher cruise doses WILL require higher blast doses.....Just something to chew on!!
    Thanks for the advice brother. no more tren. the plessure isnt worth the pain(so to speak).at my age ,dont need any undue strain on my liver from orals either. think maybe ill just stick to some good old fashion oils.maybe some test c and some deca.what do u think about 500test. 250deca wkly? still keep some strength and endurance without too much strain on liver. just want to keep slight edge and to stay motivated. gets tough after 40 years.(also was thinking deca might help with aches and pains)Anyway, any suggestions greatly appreciated. hot rod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

If you really want to feel good and be safe do 100mg of mast and 100mg of test per week. That's a cruise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Lately Deca,,,has taken a lot of hits...............Personally, it's my constant in cycles...due to it's nice addition to Test and for me and many others no sides...It's smooth slow and helps us old gym Bastards...I started this trek in my 30's, at a mighty 125lbs.............Always,put my health 1st(not that paid off),,,and kept my doses low and stuck with what worked for ME...I found out that after 40 my body didn't like the harsher compounds,and I listened..............Not that I liked it,,,Tren was a ground breaker for me,but the sides were too much(for me)...I found I could tolerate a high Test cycle with little to no sides...I leave this with you Brother.....A smart man knows his limitations,,,A wise man respects them..!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the advice. U just made more sense than 99 per cent of these mucleheads ever could.