• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron vs primobolan

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which is better for hardening and cutting purposes and to add to testosterone?

Theres no right answer to this question. Both have their pros and cons. But I think most will say Primo is stronger and you can gain more muscle from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hardest part would be getting quality primo as it's often faked as it's a pricey raw.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Any AAS can be great at hardening, it mostly comes down to the type of training you're doing.. Frequency + Volume + AAS + clean diet = Hardening..
Of course some drugs are better suited to enhance.. Mast with Test, plus the above variables mentioned, will provide almost anyone some decent density..

IMO Masteron and Test, plus it will be much easier on your valet.

Money not a factor nor authenticity...I ask the same question?

Last year my coach told me Masteron even though I told him I had real Primo. His experience with fake primo must have made him push me to Masteron. I personally have never used primo so I wonder if I could have gotten even a 2-3% improvement with primo v. Masteron. I’ve watched people around me get great results from primo.

I intend to do two shows next year, including the Nationals. I will spare no expense as this is probably my swan song (until 60 anyway).
So given the choice, Masteron or primo?

Money not a factor nor authenticity...I ask the same question?

Last year my coach told me Masteron even though I told him I had real Primo. His experience with fake primo must have made him push me to Masteron. I personally have never used primo so I wonder if I could have gotten even a 2-3% improvement with primo v. Masteron. I’ve watched people around me get great results from primo.

I intend to do two shows next year, including the Nationals. I will spare no expense as this is probably my swan song (until 60 anyway).
So given the choice, Masteron or primo?

If money is not a factor why not both? If your doing nationals you must be pretty experienced, which is why I would recommend both for you.

If money is not a factor why not both? If your doing nationals you must be pretty experienced, which is why I would recommend both for you.

Two DHT steroids that perform similarly? I AM experienced enough to know that’s not a solid plan.

IML Gear Cream!
primo was a huge waste of money for me... MastP never disappoints and you’ll save a small fortune

Two DHT steroids that perform similarly? I AM experienced enough to know that’s not a solid plan.

For a show stacking the 2 is not uncommon.

Was just having a conversation with a client about primo.

Unless you've got extra cash to throw away, I don't see a ton of value in it unless, you don't handle harsher AAS well or, you just want to feel really really good during your blast.

I love both, but I just feel great on Masteron

Big fan of masteron, its not as hard on the hairline for me as some others, plus I can run test lower with the addition of masteron.
I get great results at 400 a wk, 500 libido is annoyingly crazy. For TRT I run mast at 120mg/wk.

Have some vials of primo I'm going to run next summer.
Honesty I can't see primo being much better than NPP/Masterons stacked with a tiny bit of Tren, just costing 5X as much. But I've got some so we'll find out this summer.

Last edited:
I personally love primo. Must be at a minimum of 700 though otherwise you’ll be disappointed. It allows you to recomp like tren (it’s main benefit) so you’ll be able to cut and still make some gains. Though if you tolerate tren and mast well they’re much cheaper for a slightly harder look, but much rougher on the body. Primo doesn’t do much for sex drive either, however it does kill a appetite. I can walk through the chocolate aisle and not even be tempted after eating tuna and rice for a month straight

For cosmetic hardening, masteron hands-down in my opinion.

Masteron at even a low dose (210mg / week of Mat P) seems to remove sub-q water. The muscles and veins easily become visible as the water seems to be removed from below the skin (at least for me).

Primo, in my experience, is more comparable to anavar than masteron. Both primo and anavar cause me to hold a bit of water within the muscle, which gives me the "pumped all the time" feeling, but they don't remove sub-q water for me, which gives that "skin-thinning" effect like masteron does for me. Do primo and anavar cause me to retain water? No, but they also don't seemingly cause me to shed sub-q water.

I personally love primo. Must be at a minimum of 700 though otherwise you’ll be disappointed. It allows you to recomp like tren (it’s main benefit) so you’ll be able to cut and still make some gains. Though if you tolerate tren and mast well they’re much cheaper for a slightly harder look, but much rougher on the body. Primo doesn’t do much for sex drive either, however it does kill a appetite. I can walk through the chocolate aisle and not even be tempted after eating tuna and rice for a month straight
I agree.. it needs to be ran higher, if one can afford it.. same with EQ... eq is junk IMO at anything under 900-1000

Primo is like getting ur haircut with the thinning scissors for a 1000 bucks a haircut . I know u primo guys love ur primo so if it does you right more power to you!

I have a ton of it left over maybe I’ll use it for chain line on my mountain bike

Primo is like getting ur haircut with the thinning scissors for a 1000 bucks a haircut . I know u primo guys love ur primo so if it does you right more power to you!

I have a ton of it left over maybe I’ll use it for chain line on my mountain bike

Agreed. I've used pharma primo at high doses, and it added a little "polish", but wasn't worth all the pinning and cost, in my opinion. I saw somewhat similar results from 25mg of anavar per day compared with 600 primo per week. Or 200 deca for that matter. I'd rather run 200 deca and get slightly more sub-q water.

Primo also gave me anxiety at 600mg...

Back