Pharmacom Store

Masteron vs primobolan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally love primo. Must be at a minimum of 700 though otherwise youíll be disappointed. It allows you to recomp like tren (itís main benefit) so youíll be able to cut and still make some gains. Though if you tolerate tren and mast well theyíre much cheaper for a slightly harder look, but much rougher on the body. Primo doesnít do much for sex drive either, however it does kill a appetite. I can walk through the chocolate aisle and not even be tempted after eating tuna and rice for a month straight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

For cosmetic hardening, masteron hands-down in my opinion.

Masteron at even a low dose (210mg / week of Mat P) seems to remove sub-q water. The muscles and veins easily become visible as the water seems to be removed from below the skin (at least for me).

Primo, in my experience, is more comparable to anavar than masteron. Both primo and anavar cause me to hold a bit of water within the muscle, which gives me the "pumped all the time" feeling, but they don't remove sub-q water for me, which gives that "skin-thinning" effect like masteron does for me. Do primo and anavar cause me to retain water? No, but they also don't seemingly cause me to shed sub-q water.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,823 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Msanchezy View Post
    I personally love primo. Must be at a minimum of 700 though otherwise youíll be disappointed. It allows you to recomp like tren (itís main benefit) so youíll be able to cut and still make some gains. Though if you tolerate tren and mast well theyíre much cheaper for a slightly harder look, but much rougher on the body. Primo doesnít do much for sex drive either, however it does kill a appetite. I can walk through the chocolate aisle and not even be tempted after eating tuna and rice for a month straight
    I agree.. it needs to be ran higher, if one can afford it.. same with EQ... eq is junk IMO at anything under 900-1000

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,725 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo is like getting ur haircut with the thinning scissors for a 1000 bucks a haircut . I know u primo guys love ur primo so if it does you right more power to you!

I have a ton of it left over maybe Iíll use it for chain line on my mountain bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Primo is like getting ur haircut with the thinning scissors for a 1000 bucks a haircut . I know u primo guys love ur primo so if it does you right more power to you!

I have a ton of it left over maybe Iíll use it for chain line on my mountain bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I've used pharma primo at high doses, and it added a little "polish", but wasn't worth all the pinning and cost, in my opinion. I saw somewhat similar results from 25mg of anavar per day compared with 600 primo per week. Or 200 deca for that matter. I'd rather run 200 deca and get slightly more sub-q water.

Primo also gave me anxiety at 600mg...