• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BILLYBALLSACK

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, just starting to get back into bodybuilding. I used to lift throughout high school, but had some injuries then kind of drifted away. Looking forward to get jacked again. Lol.

Thanks,
Billy

Welcome to asf bro. Check out some of the sponsors here and make sure to read the rules when you get a chance! What are you stats as of now? And do you have any future cycles in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board and yes your nick is bound to become the butt of many jokes lmao

IML Gear Cream!
You should meet TheCaptn, OP :D

Got a hernia at the moment , guts are falling in to my nuts lol, so not really lifting too much at the moment. Taking Clen to get leaner at the moment. Looking to run a cycle of test e and Deca in the future. My stats are 6,2 215 and like 15% bf.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey bro welcome to ASF

Hey Billy, welcome back to our world! This is definitely the place to be.. Looking forward to hearing what works for you

Back