• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

IML Gear Cream!
I can’t wait for Xmas bro lol my girls family goes crazy with food and desserts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes my mom makes loads of Italian food...lasagna is my fave. Not to mention the cannolis and other Italian desserts lol.

Would be hard to cut around the holidays anyhow.

Yes my mom makes loads of Italian food...lasagna is my fave. Not to mention the cannolis and other Italian desserts lol.

Would be hard to cut around the holidays anyhow.

I’d crack for sure! Would never be able to do it. Italian Xmas dinner is no joke as you know!

Got crazy busy last night after the gym my girls cat bit her mom pretty bad on her leg so I didn’t get a chance to post last night.
Last night was a bicep and tricep day because I was just so damn sore from chest and back lol this workout I did something completely different and used all machines. Usually I’ll mainly do free weighted stuff but decided all machines was the way to go today.
Everything was still a high volume type of workout but I was able to focus more on nice slow concentrated rep and had a skin splitting pump. Kept it 8-10 reps for 4 working sets like I usually do. Didn’t do any supersets this time either. I noticed while I was at the gym I’ve been way more focused and in tune with my workouts. Appetite has been good, strength and endurance right up there too. Haven’t had to really force a meal down like I find myself doing sometimes.

Soooo lastnight was a shoulder day and today was legs!!!
Today I decided not to squat and use the plate loaded v-squat instead. I like to get a lot of sets in when I use this. My legs have an extremely hard time growing so I really have to kill these pencils.

Didn’t go extremely heavy I did about 5 sets with 435 at my heaviest and 3 sets around 310lbs.
We have this weird leg press machine that I’ve never seen one like this before. It’s a lot more steep than a normal leg press but def feels more comfortable.
Finished off with some calf’s then leg raises. Did about 5 sets with every exercise and my legs felt like jello when I left there!
I didn’t log my shoulder day only before I was having some pain in my forearm and cut the workout alittle short and I didn’t do what I really wanted to that night due to my arm. Feels a lot better now tho after ice and heat for 2 days.

Chicken legs are hardest to get going...gotta hit them heavy and hard! :)

Chicken legs are hardest to get going...gotta hit them heavy and hard! :)

Bro I have a 405lb squat on video lol these fuckers just grow so damn slow. Legs are rock hard and strong but you def wouldn’t know it!!

Today I was feeling shoulders. Was going to hit back but seems like everyone had that plan.

Started with seated military press in smith rack
135x12
135x12
225x10
275x7
275x6
275x6

Upright rows
115x10
115x8
115x8
115x8

Single arm side laterals
45x8
45x9
45x8
45x8

Reverse pec deck
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10

Standing behind head press superset with front raises
135lb with presses 60lb with front raises for 4 sets

This is my last week of the log then I’m out of the rad and yk. I’m going to be buying some mk-677 and give that a go. I won’t be logging it but I’ll def be giving my feedback on it and letting everyone know my thoughts on it! Looking to pack on some weight this winter.

So lastnight I hit some back. I really focused on nice slow hard contractions. Really making that mind muscle connection and I felt like my back was going to explode and it hurt no matter how I stood or moved! Back was so full of blood!

Warmed up with chin ups 4 sets of 15

Seated row. Slow movement little pause at squeeze point
200x8
200x8
200x8
200x8

Bent over row barbell
185x12
185x12
185x12

Lat pull down reverse grip
165x14
165x14
165x14

T-bar row 4 plates pause at the top
X10
X10
X10
X10

Pull over machine
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

I figured I’d change the workout to alittle lighter with slower reps for that night because of my forearm. It’s been kinda bothering me lately and last time this happened I had to go do dry needling for a month or 2 to fix it. Might stay alittle lighter for a bit. It hurts to hold things or pull.

Tonight I did not make it to the gym had a lot of running around to do. Tomorrow is chest tho!

Have alittle make up to do on my final 2 days of the log..

12/12 chest day

Incline dumbbell
80x10
80x10
100x10
125x8
125x7
125x8

Pec deck
195x10
195x10
205x8
205x8

Incline plate loaded machine
115x10
115x10
115x10
115x9

Downward cable flys
40x12
40x12
40x12

Dumbbell flat presses
100x8
100x8
100x7
100x6

And the final day was last night 12/13.

I ended up doing just arms. I had skipped hit biceps and triceps this week so figured it was a good day for a straight up hard arm day.

Not really going to post the exercises I do for arm day because honestly I make it up as I go. I just go by feel or if I think of something I haven’t done in awhile.
However I have to alternate between a bicep then a tricep because I get an insane pump in my arms if I don’t. My forearm is really starting to bother me and the last time this happened it wasn’t fun at all. Had to go for dry needling and that sucks bad!!

I want to mention that I’ll be hoping on some mk-677 and posting here and there how it’s working and my progress with it!

Get Shredded!
So how did you think it all went since you started?

So how did you think it all went since you started?

In all honesty it went very well. I put on 5lbs as of last night during this log. My strength was up way more than normal when I’m cruising. I was able to hit a 385lb flat bench which I’ve never put up on a cruise. All my heavy lifts went up or I was hitting more reps on those said lifts. The pump and performance I had while in the gym was also pretty impressive. The yk-11 gives a nice aggressive dbol pump and I love it.

I will be running mk-677 during my next cycle in a few weeks and when I’m cruising after that I’ll be adding this stack in again that’s for sure!

In all honesty it went very well. I put on 5lbs as of last night during this log. My strength was up way more than normal when I’m cruising. I was able to hit a 385lb flat bench which I’ve never put up on a cruise. All my heavy lifts went up or I was hitting more reps on those said lifts. The pump and performance I had while in the gym was also pretty impressive. The yk-11 gives a nice aggressive dbol pump and I love it.

I will be running mk-677 during my next cycle in a few weeks and when I’m cruising after that I’ll be adding this stack in again that’s for sure!

That sure does sound impressive...so the yk-11 sure did give you that awesome boost. Now it makes me think about maybe adding sarms to my stack as well.

That sure does sound impressive...so the yk-11 sure did give you that awesome boost. Now it makes me think about maybe adding sarms to my stack as well.

When I had first heard about them I was like everyone else that’s taking them now and loving them. Called them bullshit and just a waste of money. But doing this log and seeing the results I hope I showed some of the people that doubt them still these are effective way to put on size and strength as well as cut.

I def encourage you to give them a shot!

Just want to add to this that I’ve been off the sarms for about a week now and I’ve held the weight but I do feel down on endurance and energy alittle. I’m not getting that crazy pump I was from the yk-11 and I miss that :( lol

Going to order some mk today or tomorrow tho and my cycle will start soon so let’s see how that goes!!

Just want to add to this that I’ve been off the sarms for about a week now and I’ve held the weight but I do feel down on endurance and energy alittle. I’m not getting that crazy pump I was from the yk-11 and I miss that :( lol

Going to order some mk today or tomorrow tho and my cycle will start soon so let’s see how that goes!!

Yeah I'd like to see what it does for you.

Back