• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

Get Shredded!
So today was arms for me was in a time crunch! The pump from this stack is hands down right up there with dbol I can promise that! I’m very pleased with my strength and energy while in the gym! If I had more time I could’ve just kept going and going!
Hit all triceps first heavy heavy with medium weight supersets. Main sets were the usual 8-10 reps and my lighter weigh was a 6 rep range!
Same with the biceps kept it nice and heavy with a medium weight superset and really focused on the mind muscle connection with each reps. Between sets my arms I swear we’re ready to rip wide open!
This week I’ll admit hasn’t been the best for the gym and eating but I had a lot going on and had to be with my family. So I’ll do what I can for the rest of the week but rest assured next week I’ll be 100% back on the ball with everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a little pressed on time today but still killed the shoulder workout. Feeling a lot better today had more food in me and I’m back in the swing of things. Tomorrow is cake tasting for my wedding so no gym but Sunday I’ll be here hitting some legs!! I’ve held 188lbs as of tonight which I’m surprised with how bad this week was! I def will be giving this stack another run in the future and next time I’d like to add in some mk-677 and see what happens there. I’d have to say for being on a cruise my strength is still great, I’m just as strong while I was on cycle it seems.

Shoulder press dumbbell
60x10
60x10
100x9
100x8
100x8
95x15
was going to hit 110’s but an OG body builder here bet me I couldn’t hit these for 15 reps so I had to put that to rest! Lol thinks because I don’t do a lot of reps I can’t hit the heavy weights for reps. 95 isn’t heavy for me and he knows this now.

Cable side laterals
20x8
20x8
20x8
20x8

Rope cable face pull
72.5x12
72.5x12
72.5x12
72.5x12

Barbell front raises
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Smith military press superset with rear delts
185 and 30lb dumbbell x3
d8c335c7483ee4f4506126375eda611a.jpg
66180268a039ff3fde0d0ad78206ea2a.jpg

A new gym opened up near me today so I figured I’d go check it out. Wasn’t really that impressed with it but the equipment is alittle different than mine. Some new stuff by hoist that I’ve never used before and it actually wasn’t too bad.
Defiantly had an awesome workout tho my chest was ready to pop at any min. I have noticed I’ve been hungry a lot faster after I’m eating my meals so I just made them alittle bigger to help me out alittle. Weighed myself at the new gym and I’m 189lbs so that’s up 5-6lbs since I started these sarms. I never usually gain weight on a cruise so I’d say they def work and work well!

Chest

Flat bench
225x10
315x6
315x6
315x6

Incline dumbbell
100x10
115x10
115x10
115x10
125x8
Couldn’t go heavier that’s all they have here for dumbbells

Light incline press machine
115x10 for 4 sets

Cable pec fly
25x12
25x12
25x12
25x12

Close grip dumbbell press superset into flys
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Finished up with biceps 4 exercises all supersets!

That's a hell of a workout for one body part I must say, lots of volume. I'm curious how bad are the Doms with that program? The Doms would probably be too much for me to handle.

That's a hell of a workout for one body part I must say, lots of volume. I'm curious how bad are the Doms with that program? The Doms would probably be too much for me to handle.

I’m pretty damn sore the next day or 2 I’m not going to lie but I’ve always trained this way. If I can fully stretch or move without some pain the next day I didn’t hit it hard enough bro lol that’s why I make sure I get enough rest before hitting that body part again. Sometimes I have to take an extra day off. I’m an extremely hard gainer.

Everything was extremely sore today after work. Was digging all day for my whole 10hr shift today and my body hurts! Went to the gym anyway and made it happen.
I hit back which was extremely sore but figured I’d finish it off and really show it who’s boss here lol didn’t go as heavy as I usually do but for the most part stuck to the normal routine of things. 4-5 sets but went alittle higher with reps and alittle lower with the weights reps were 12-14 and weight was moderate.
Usually if I’m that sore after work I’d just skip but I missed yesterday because of work so I had to get in there today. Tomorrow I’ll also be hitting the gym before I completely pig out and regret it!

Was a little pressed on time today but still killed the shoulder workout. Feeling a lot better today had more food in me and I’m back in the swing of things. Tomorrow is cake tasting for my wedding so no gym but Sunday I’ll be here hitting some legs!! I’ve held 188lbs as of tonight which I’m surprised with how bad this week was! I def will be giving this stack another run in the future and next time I’d like to add in some mk-677 and see what happens there. I’d have to say for being on a cruise my strength is still great, I’m just as strong while I was on cycle it seems.

Shoulder press dumbbell
60x10
60x10
100x9
100x8
100x8
95x15
was going to hit 110’s but an OG body builder here bet me I couldn’t hit these for 15 reps so I had to put that to rest! Lol thinks because I don’t do a lot of reps I can’t hit the heavy weights for reps. 95 isn’t heavy for me and he knows this now.

Cable side laterals
20x8
20x8
20x8
20x8

Rope cable face pull
72.5x12
72.5x12
72.5x12
72.5x12

Barbell front raises
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Smith military press superset with rear delts
185 and 30lb dumbbell x3
d8c335c7483ee4f4506126375eda611a.jpg
66180268a039ff3fde0d0ad78206ea2a.jpg

Looking killer there brother...hoping to look like that this spring :)

Thanks bro! Keep grinding man the hard work pays off big time! You got this

Planning a 16 weeker this spring...test and tren with adrol as a booster. That tax refund I am expecting should be a help now that I got blockchain working now.

Even now off cycle I am still grinding away :)

Great Job brother of iron- consistency gets it done - eat, train, sleep and repeat. So many year now I've kept the shredded look but now.. want so more mass. I'm 5 8 187lbs and really thinking about sarms to shock my system. Enjoy the log keep it up

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Planning a 16 weeker this spring...test and tren with adrol as a booster. That tax refund I am expecting should be a help now that I got blockchain working now.

Even now off cycle I am still grinding away :)

That cycle should def set you up to where you want to be. I’ve ran that same one before and loved the results man!

Great Job brother of iron- consistency gets it done - eat, train, sleep and repeat. So many year now I've kept the shredded look but now.. want so more mass. I'm 5 8 187lbs and really thinking about sarms to shock my system. Enjoy the log keep it up

Thanks bro! We are pretty much the same height and weight! I’m going to run mk-677 next never tried it but heard awesome things about it. I used to doubt sarms awhile back but this certainly has showed me they work.

Thanks bro! We are pretty much the same height and weight! I’m going to run mk-677 next never tried it but heard awesome things about it. I used to doubt sarms awhile back but this certainly has showed me they work.

How would you describe what effects it has had on your physique in the month you have been taking it?

Is it more of a bulker, recomp, or fat loss (good diet a given)?

Thanks for posting this log!

How would you describe what effects it has had on your physique in the month you have been taking it?

Is it more of a bulker, recomp, or fat loss (good diet a given)?

Thanks for posting this log!

To be honest I’d have to say they are very universal as far as this stack, it’s diet and workout dependent as far as results. I do very high volume lifting that’s just what works for me in order to grow.
I’ve notice strength has been very good like a test only run would give me. Also I’d say I look and feel nice and full in and out of the gym. I’m usually very vascular so idk if I can say I’ve noticed more of that lol I’m up 4-5lbs in the month as well.

Get stuffed y'all!

Bro I ate so much I’m ready to pop! Lol

Lol me too. Tried to take a walk tonight but got so badly winded. Felt so damn fat haha.

Tomorrow will be grinding it out in the gym...gains to be made from all that turkey protein!

Lol me too. Tried to take a walk tonight but got so badly winded. Felt so damn fat haha.

Tomorrow will be grinding it out in the gym...gains to be made from all that turkey protein!

Lmao I’m eating a huge piece of pecan pie bro. If I try to walk I’ll puke everywhere guarantee it! Just breathing right now hurts lol tomorrow is def going to be a good gym day for us both.

Get Shredded!
Lmao I’m eating a huge piece of pecan pie bro. If I try to walk I’ll puke everywhere guarantee it! Just breathing right now hurts lol tomorrow is def going to be a good gym day for us both.

Lol had apple pie and a cannoli, so good!

Oh yes will be fun tomorrow in the gym lol and it's a push day but may also hop on the stairmaster. May go early as I have off till Monday :)

Last edited:
Lol had apple pie and a cannoli, so good!

Oh yes will be fun tomorrow in the gym lol and it's a push day but may also hop on the stairmaster. May go early as I have off till Monday :)

Just wait till Xmas too! Old school Italian family!!!

Just wait till Xmas too! Old school Italian family!!!

I am half Italian (my mother's side)...and cannolis and ricotta pie are good desserts. Will have lasagna and shrimp scampi along with calamari on xmas eve that my mother makes :)

Hit some legs today in the new gym. Really did a quad focus workout today. Didn’t do regular squats but instead I hit the V-squat plate loaded machine facing frontwards and backwards. I absolutely love this damn machine it targets and kills my quads. I hit 6-7 sets on this with 4 plates each side. Had such a crazy pump I was walking funny!!
After the squats I hit leg press. Would start 3 plates each side and superset adding a plate each time going to 5 plates each side for a set. No particular reps it was more of a max rep each time.
After my quads were ready to melt off I hit some calves. I know tomorrow my legs should feel nice and sore lol can’t wait to have to walk this off all day tomorrow!!

Today wasn’t going to be a chest day but it just felt right to hit it on international chest day. Shortened my chest workout alittle because I was pretty sure my skin was going to rip if I did 1 more set of anything chest related. Dry scooped the preworkout like always and just zoned out on this workout. I’m really liking this stack and the results I’ve gotten. Stepped on the scale after my workout and it said 191lbs. So I’m up about 7lbs from where I started. I’m more than happy with that and I’ll def be running this stack in the future on my cruises.

Incline dumbbells
60x10
80x10
100x10
125x8
125x7
125x8

Incline fly
40x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Flat bench machine plate loaded
135x10
135x10
135x10
180x8
180x8

Seated cable fly
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

Like always finished off with moderate weight biceps. No supersets this time my forearm had a killer pump and it was getting hard to hold the dumbbells to be honest.

I’m terrible at posing and showing off body parts. I work construction I don’t get on stage or work on posing ever so here’s my post gym pics once I got home. No pump here just me in my underwear!
70ae09d7ced3f1c27f2546066e0eda3d.jpg

81478f097dfd2704f34567af8aa3757f.jpg

3ec8ed8fbe98cec8e29a5ce92ba419ea.jpg

Looking good bro! Damn I only thought I did high volume training.....lol. Well I do about the same as you but with two body parts.

I ordered some YK11 to throw in the mix, have to see how the body feels tho first.

Looking good bro! Damn I only thought I did high volume training.....lol. Well I do about the same as you but with two body parts.

I ordered some YK11 to throw in the mix, have to see how the body feels tho first.

Thanks bro!! I don’t know how you manage 2 body parts at once like this your a warrior for that!! I’m eyeing the mk but def have to watch out for all the massive weight gain that your having. Might ride out 10mg longer when I get it before a big jump!

So today I wanted to try out these hoist back machines this gym has. I’ve never used these before and I def like them a lot. They really help you target the muscle and get a solid squeeze. Yes my workout is a lot of rowing today but that’s because I wanted to use these machines!

Hoist High row
115lbs each arm
X10
X10
X10
X10

Hoist Underhand seated row
235x12
235x12
235x10
235x10

Close grip lat pulldown
185x10
185x10
185x8
185x7

1 arm dumbbell row
110x8
110x8
110x8

Hoist plate loaded wide lat pulldown
230x10
230x10
230x10
230x8

Finished off the workout with triceps. Was trying to go heavy but my elbow started to hurt alittle. An annoying pain that would only hurt when I straightened my arm so I stayed with a medium weight and pushed through it.

I am sure you'll do well to survive the holidays just like me :)

Back