• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

IML Gear Cream!
Looking thick and solid in those pics...yes most gym lighting sucks and either look flat or look cartoonish. Your journey must been quite exciting to say the least...keep going and more adventures and gains!

Looking thick and solid in those pics...yes most gym lighting sucks and either look flat or look cartoonish. Your journey must been quite exciting to say the least...keep going and more adventures and gains!

Thanks bro! Only half the lights in the bathroom are working for some reason lol it’s like a night club in there. I’m shooting to be in the 200’s by spring so I have some work to do for sure. Going to be lifting heavier and more sets to put the mass on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from you guys all big and shred!! I’ll catch up to you guys one day! Lol

And I will catch up to you as well soon enough!

So today was a light nice chest day. Focused a lot on the stretch and the squeeze of every motion. I woke up and my whole body just felt beat up and sore so this was a well needed workout to relax alittle and still get shit done! Tomorrow however is a different story going to smash back!! Still feeling really good on these compounds I’ll def say I’m impressed with just how well they work and will be using them again for cruising in the future!

You look like a pretty good size in your avatar pic bro!

Thanks brother.

Sitting at a solid 202lbs at 5'8. Been pushing myself hard...maybe a bit too hard, but getting results.

Thanks brother.

Sitting at a solid 202lbs at 5'8. Been pushing myself hard...maybe a bit too hard, but getting results.

I’m only 5’7 lol I’m coming for you in that 200lb club bro! I’m just shy of 190 right now. No such thing as pushing to hard!

Any side effects with theses compounds? Headaches? Trouble sleeping? Heartburn?

Get Shredded!
Any side effects with theses compounds? Headaches? Trouble sleeping? Heartburn?

Nothing like that at all. I sometimes will take melatonin to help me sleep but I don’t always need it. Headaches I get a migraine here and there but that was happening before I ran these anyway. And no heart burn at all.

So back day today! As I mentioned before I’m really focusing my back days on my lats. I want them wider and thicker so my back days are geared towards that right now. I used to have a really weak back and still kind of do. So yes I do a lot of rowing motions right now I know. Rows for days on this one guys!!!
The pump I had was out of this world and I felt like I could’ve spend the entire night in there working out. Was completely in the zone and hitting that mind muscle connection.

Back

Low row plate loaded machine.
90lb each side
135x16
180x10
205x8
205x8
205x8

Bent over barbell row
135x20
225x8
225x8
225x8

Wide grip seated row
180x8
180x8
180x8
180x8

Lat pullover plate loaded machine
180x8
180x8
180x8
180x8

Chest supported dumbbell row
50x10
50x10
50x10

Looking good up in here. Some solid ass work!! Keep killing it!

Awesome progress brother keep up the hard work it’s definitely showing

So today I hit arms and did something I don’t normally do. Instead of going back and forth between a bicep then a tricep exercise, I banged out my full bicep workout then hit my triceps... the pump in my arms was so bad I thought at any minute the skin was going to rip.
Everything is heavy with a medium weight superset when I train arms. If I don’t hit them hard and with supersets I just don’t feel like I hit them at all the next day. My arms cramp up when I bend them or flex right now so I know I killed these little twigs!
Next week I’ll be upping calorie intake with a mass gainer shake most likely just 1 a day maybe 2. The only reason I’m doing this is because I don’t always get to eat when I want at work and pounding a shake is a lot easier when I’m limited on time. Other than that everything is still the same as far as doses.

Well my grandmother had a massive heart attack and is in hospice. I spent all day yesterday in the hospital so no gym. They gave her a day or 2 to live so idk about the gym for a few days have to be with my family. Going to play it day by day. The log isn’t over that’s for sure I’ll be back shortly. May squeeze a session in today cause really use the stress relief. Have to see how things go today.

Well my grandmother had a massive heart attack and is in hospice. I spent all day yesterday in the hospital so no gym. They gave her a day or 2 to live so idk about the gym for a few days have to be with my family. Going to play it day by day. The log isn’t over that’s for sure I’ll be back shortly. May squeeze a session in today cause really use the stress relief. Have to see how things go today.

Man bro sorry to hear that . Take it easy ...............Family First prayers your way

IML Gear Cream!

Damn kinda same deal for me....hoping for the best

Thanks guys def going to be a tough few days that’s for sure...

Sorry to hear of that and my prayers out to your family. Hang tight stay strong!

Sorry to hear that!! Hopefully she is resting comfortably

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well today I’m back and I’m hitting some back. Eating has been tough haven’t been eating like I should be but getting back on track. Been a rough weekend with the passing of my grandmother Saturday.
Had to really push to get my head in the zone, took alittle extra preworkout for this one!

Lat pull down straight bar
140x10
140x10
200x8
200x8
200x8
200x6

Seated row close grip
200x8
200x8
200x8
220x6

Low row plate loaded
180x8
180x8
180x8
180x8

Lat high row
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8

Chest supported dumbbell row superset with 80lb straight bar bent over row
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Finished up with some triceps quick all supersets

With doing high volume and only one body part how often do you cycle each body part between workouts. So how long before you hit back again assuming you train all body parts consistently?

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss and may your dear grandma rest in peace.

With doing high volume and only one body part how often do you cycle each body part between workouts. So how long before you hit back again assuming you train all body parts consistently?

I won’t hit back again till next week. I don’t like having a set schedule as far as what day I hit what. I walk in and train what I feel that day. I train 5 days so back/ tris chest/bis shoulders then arm day then a leg day.
I try to hit it mon-Friday but if I miss a week day I make it up on weekends.

Back