• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

Get Shredded!
Just don't be hittin' on the ladies at work lmao jk.

Looking good, and are you going to get that hernia fixed at some point?

I go every 6 months to get it looked at and my dr says if it’s not bothering me to leave it alone. It never hurts or bothers me. I’ve had it since I was alittle kid, plus I’ve heard the surgery has a shitty recovery and takes a few months to fully heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go every 6 months to get it looked at and my dr says if it’s not bothering me to leave it alone. It never hurts or bothers me. I’ve had it since I was alittle kid, plus I’ve heard the surgery has a shitty recovery and takes a few months to fully heal.

yea that's true...so if no pain or anything bad just leave it.

yea that's true...so if no pain or anything bad just leave it.

Sometimes they get bigger or smaller depends on what I’m doing lol but they go back to the same size. Hopefully I never have trouble with them tho.

Sometimes they get bigger or smaller depends on what I’m doing lol but they go back to the same size. Hopefully I never have trouble with them tho.

Yeah be careful with that because most people I know that have had them they gradually get worse and worse

Ok today was bicep and tricep day!!
I superset everything with this these pencil arms of mine it’s the only way I can actually get a good workout in. I bounced around a lot going from a bicep then tricep exercise because the pump I had was insane lol

I didn’t log exercises and sets because arms is pretty basic but next time I will give a full break down of my workout for arms.
I noticed today I’m alittle more vascular, even had a huge vein running down my forehead which is new lol
Felt strong today was curling 50lb dumbbells standing with no lean or arching the back. Just straight standing up and was hitting it for 7-8 reps then dropping down to a 25lb dumbbell for 10 reps.
I’ve def noticed I have more endurance lifting, been alittle more hungry, and I feel pretty good all day especially in the gym! I’ll be weighing myself tomorrow and hitting these chicken legs of mine. I’d post a pic but I’m sure your all tired of seeing me shirtless this week lol
Still running 20mg rad-140 and 15mg yk-11 split dose 5mg 6am and 10mg 12pm.

Ok today was bicep and tricep day!!
I superset everything with this these pencil arms of mine it’s the only way I can actually get a good workout in. I bounced around a lot going from a bicep then tricep exercise because the pump I had was insane lol

I didn’t log exercises and sets because arms is pretty basic but next time I will give a full break down of my workout for arms.
I noticed today I’m alittle more vascular, even had a huge vein running down my forehead which is new lol
Felt strong today was curling 50lb dumbbells standing with no lean or arching the back. Just straight standing up and was hitting it for 7-8 reps then dropping down to a 25lb dumbbell for 10 reps.
I’ve def noticed I have more endurance lifting, been alittle more hungry, and I feel pretty good all day especially in the gym! I’ll be weighing myself tomorrow and hitting these chicken legs of mine. I’d post a pic but I’m sure your all tired of seeing me shirtless this week lol
Still running 20mg rad-140 and 15mg yk-11 split dose 5mg 6am and 10mg 12pm.

I was waiting for your feedback with arm day..
It sounds like these compounds are amazing for pumps..
Hammer the hell out of your arms.. my routine for arms is pretty unorthodox as well, I'm constantly chasing the pump..

I was waiting for your feedback with arm day..
It sounds like these compounds are amazing for pumps..
Hammer the hell out of your arms.. my routine for arms is pretty unorthodox as well, I'm constantly chasing the pump..

The arm pump was def crazy! The good thing is the pump is intense but not painful like when I’m on dbol. I can just keep going and going and my arms just get rock hard without the pain and me needing a longer rest! I’m def pretty impressed so far with these compounds. That’s pretty much what I do for arm day I jump all around between biceps and triceps.

The arm pump was def crazy! The good thing is the pump is intense but not painful like when I’m on dbol. I can just keep going and going and my arms just get rock hard without the pain and me needing a longer rest! I’m def pretty impressed so far with these compounds. That’s pretty much what I do for arm day I jump all around between biceps and triceps.

super sets are great for arm pumps.. I love drop sets the most, on arm day I do a ton of drop sets, I want complete CNS inhalation..:twothumbs:

super sets are great for arm pumps.. I love drop sets the most, on arm day I do a ton of drop sets, I want complete CNS inhalation..:twothumbs:

Next weeks workouts are all drop sets and supersets. My gym finally fixed the 120lb dumbbells so I’ll be taking those for a ride on chest day!

Next weeks workouts are all drop sets and supersets. My gym finally fixed the 120lb dumbbells so I’ll be taking those for a ride on chest day!

Your gym was lacking on tightening the screw too? we been bitching about a few of the DB's as well, and they also need to put new AA batteries on the damn wall clock, lol.. It's the little things that piss me off..

Your gym was lacking on tightening the screw too? we been bitching about a few of the DB's as well, and they also need to put new AA batteries on the damn wall clock, lol.. It's the little things that piss me off..

We have guys that legit just throw them down they were all bent and finally snapped. They aren’t all metal like the old school ones I love those. There’s another gym I hit on Saturday it’s an old school body building gym. Dumbbells to 200lbs and it’s the same equipment since it opened in 81. This place def has little things that bother me like 1 water fountain that works and only 1 working hand dryer lol

We have guys that legit just throw them down they were all bent and finally snapped. They aren’t all metal like the old school ones I love those. There’s another gym I hit on Saturday it’s an old school body building gym. Dumbbells to 200lbs and it’s the same equipment since it opened in 81. This place def has little things that bother me like 1 water fountain that works and only 1 working hand dryer lol

That's just the thing morons need to know the difference of what type of dumbbells you can drop and what ones you can't.. dropping dumbbells is retarded anyway..
it absolutely ruin the environment for people around.. some guys carry their ego with them no matter where they go..

That's just the thing morons need to know the difference of what type of dumbbells you can drop and what ones you can't.. dropping dumbbells is retarded anyway..
it absolutely ruin the environment for people around.. some guys carry their ego with them no matter where they go..

There’s def some real winners at the gym I go to during the week lol I like the guys that come up to me asking for advice then tell me they think I’m wrong!!

So today was leg day to finish off the week. Had a pounding headache when I got to the gym and figured it would go away once I started lifting.... boy was I wrong lol.
So I train legs different than my upper body. I do a mid weight slow reps and even a pause at the top of things like the leg extensions. I used to try the heavy weight low rep approach and it just did nothing for me at all. At one point I had a 405 squat and still had chicken legs. At least now my legs look like a 16yr old girls and not a 10yr old girl.
I also weighed myself on 2 different scales and they both came up 184lbs so I’ll go with that as my current weight. Ended up taking off due to my massive headache but still had a pretty good workout. Quad pump was serious right after squats and stated rock hard the entire time!

Legs

Squats
135x12
135x12
225x8
225x8
275x6
275x6

V-squat
170x12
190x8
190x8
190x8

Leg extensions
105x16
135x12
135x12
135x12

Leg curls
105x10
105x10
105x10
105x10

God that annoys me. I use the second hand on the clocks to time between sets for rest pause and stuff. Drives me crazy when they don't work

God that annoys me. I use the second hand on the clocks to time between sets for rest pause and stuff. Drives me crazy when they don't work

You know my exact pain.. even though I know the battery is dead I still habitually look at that clock.. I'm going to grab the portable bench this week and change the goddamn battery..

Today will be another rest day for me! Going to relax and enjoy the day. Hope everyone has a good day and had a good weekend! It’s back to grind time tomorrow!!

Today I worked out with a buddy and let him run the show with exercises. Not what I would’ve done but hey I’m with it! Had an awesome pump and was looking thick today. As you can see we did a lot of rows lol last time I let him take the lead! Going to get alittle more intense on my workouts and get alittle heavier in weight from now on. Diet has been pretty damn good minus the bag of skittles and some milk duds I ate today! My buddy had said today I look more full and vascular than normal so that’s gotta be a good sign. Usually he says something like is your shirt too big or are you getting smaller lol

Back

Lat pull down close grip
175x12
200x8
200x8
200x8

Seated row superset with straight arm pull down
220x10
220x10
220x10
220x10

Bent over row
225x10
225x10
225x10
275x6

Low row machine plate loaded
180x8
180x8
180x8
135x16

Triceps
Tricep pushdown superset with tricep extension machine
Skull crushers with close grip press

So I had planned on hitting shoulders today but after working a 10pm to 10am shift from lastnight into this morning it killed me. So I decided to use 1 of my rest days today. I forgot just how shitty overnight shifts can be. Barely ate and just felt horrible by the time I got out. Tomorrow is a new day and will be shoulder day!!

Get Shredded!
So today was finally shoulder day! And here’s how it went.
Dumbbell shoulder press
50x12 for 2 warm up sets
100x6
100x6
100x6

Seated laterals super set with 20lb
30x10
30x10
30x10

Rope face pulls
67.5x12
67.5x12
67.5x12
67.5x12

All exercises below as 1 big super set for 10 reps each using 75lbs on barbell for 4 sets!!!

Front press
Behind the head press
Up right row
Front delt raise

Finished off with seated military press in smith rack 185lbs superset with 25lb lateral 4 sets

By the end of this I could barely lift my arms.. 1 because the pump was mental and 2 because I just destroyed my shoulders lol. I usually focus more on my lateral movements to give my shoulders that nice round look. The fronts always take a beating no matter what so I touch on them briefly and same with rears. I don’t usually hit traps very often, I’m lucky to have decent traps with minimal work on them.
Tomorrow I’ll be upping my yk-11 dose to 20mg and again the rad-140 is still staying at 20mg.

Your transformation over time is very impressive. Are you shooting for specific macros in your diet? Looks like you could eat whatever you want and still have abs.

Your transformation over time is very impressive. Are you shooting for specific macros in your diet? Looks like you could eat whatever you want and still have abs.

It’s winter time so I’m not as crazy with my macros. With what I’m eating now I’m just over 4000 calories carbs are around 380 and protein around 350. Some might say it’s overkill but it works for me. I eat very good all week but occasionally I’ll eat more than my meals if I get hungry. I’m not as strict when I want to add weight.

So today I started with upping my yk-11 to 20mg a day and the rad-140 is also at 20mg per day. Hit some arms due to being sore from digging a trench all day.
For arms I superset every exercise and switch 1 bicep then 1 tricep and it’s a good thing I do because the pumps I get are mental lol
Weighed myself again and I’m 188lbs on 2 different scales so I’m going with that. Def feeling very strong and full as if I was on a full cycle. Had to eat more in between my big meals. Little snacks in between instead of adding another meal due to it being hard to eat a full meal all the time at work..
For some reason the locker room at my gym only half the lights are working which goes right up my ass so no arm pump pics!
Tomorrow will be chest and going to see if I can match my pr of when I was on my last cycle of 385 or even beat it.

Today I really wanted to do some heavy flat benching and it felt real good. My strength is def there just like I was on a deca cycle it’s amazing. The pump is still great too my chest was insanely full! My shoulders felt alittle right from the other day still but I worked through it. I had set a goal to hit 405 on flat by New Years but I’m going to try and hit it next week instead lol I’ll take a video and gladly email it to anyone who doesn’t believe me when I hit that shit lol as of right now my bench pr is 385 but that will be changing.

Flat bench
135x12
135x12
225x6
315x6
315x6
335x3
335x3
335x3

Incline bench superset with incline fly 20lb dumbbell
225x8
225x8
225x8

Cable flys
27.5x10
27.5x10
27.5x10

Decline plate loaded machine
115 each side
115x8
115x8
115x8

Tried to get some pics but my welfare gym still didn’t fix half the lights so you can’t see much lol should’ve just taken them out in the gym!
a75c9142bedcc0aeac6deec24d1ee054.jpg
7dcac439392454e2c12c1939d2c7c142.jpg

Last edited:
Today I really wanted to do some heavy flat benching and it felt real good. My strength is def there just like I was on a deca cycle it’s amazing. The pump is still great too my chest was insanely full! My shoulders felt alittle right from the other day still but I worked through it. I had set a goal to hit 405 on flat by New Years but I’m going to try and hit it next week instead lol I’ll take a video and gladly email it to anyone who doesn’t believe me when I hit that shit lol as of right now my bench pr is 385 but that will be changing.

Flat bench
135x12
135x12
225x6
315x6
315x6
335x3
335x3
335x3

225x8
225x8
225x8

Cable flys
27.5x10
27.5x10
27.5x10

115 each side
115x8
115x8
115x8

Tried to get some pics but my welfare gym still didn’t fix half the lights so you can’t see much lol should’ve just taken them out in the gym!

That is actually a good session right there man..
It's far and few in-between that I put in a legitimate flat bench session just swinging for the fences , but when I do it feels great.
Your chest was pretty full prior to starting the log, you're probably feeling great right about now.
I wish my gym had to decline machine, ours is just a hammer press. The only decline machine we have is the plate loaded dip station, and it's an open seat too, grrr..

That is actually a good session right there man..
It's far and few in-between that I put in a legitimate flat bench session just swinging for the fences , but when I do it feels great.
Your chest was pretty full prior to starting the log, you're probably feeling great right about now.
I wish my gym had to decline machine, ours is just a hammer press. The only decline machine we have is the plate loaded dip station, and it's an open seat too, grrr..

I haven’t sat down and just had a solid flat bench session in awhile so it was long over due bro. My gym even tho it’s small has some good plate loaded machines which I like more than the cabled machines. I’m up 3lbs since last week almost at 190 now so I’d say in another 2 weeks I should be there. Going to eat alittle more as well to help the process.

Flat bench
135x12
135x12
225x6
315x6
315x6
335x3
335x3
335x3

225x8
225x8
225x8

Cable flys
27.5x10
27.5x10
27.5x10

115 each side
115x8
115x8
115x8

a75c9142bedcc0aeac6deec24d1ee054.jpg
7dcac439392454e2c12c1939d2c7c142.jpg

Nah the lighting was ok, you look big.....and your pretty strong.

Nah the lighting was ok, you look big.....and your pretty strong.

Thanks bro I always had a pretty good bench I have short arms lol trying to reach that 200lb club!

Well today my girl dragged me to her gym with her, we don’t get to workout together much she works part time and is in nursing school full time. I hate going to her gym nothing but a bunch of fat guys with big arms or skinny 3rd world country looking guys walking around like they are monsters!
So I just couldn’t get in the zone and hit my legs how I wanted to. Stayed with a medium weight for myself and just really focused on the squeeze. Couldn’t get in the heavy lifting mindset there, just not the right vibe for me.
Going to start getting stuff for my next cycle together even tho it’s not for alittle while.. I have an idea of what I want to run but who’s got some suggestions for me? The only thing I’m not looking to run is hgh other than that I’m in for trying something new. Looking for just size I have a weight I want to be in my head and I will get there one way or another by the spring! Just always like to see what others think to get me outside the box!

Back