• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SPS Sponsored Sarm log!!!

Great phisique bro.I am 185 lbs around 12 bf i think but your shoulder's are wayy better.

Great phisique bro.I am 185 lbs around 12 bf i think but your shoulder's are wayy better.

Thanks bro! Gotta hammer out those heavy supersets!! Idk what my body fat is? It’s been years since I’ve had it done.
I used to only worry about how lean I was now I could careless for the most part.. old pic here
d280fb2560bbf5e01d49bb6311b7cdbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new gym opened up near me today so I figured I’d go check it out. Wasn’t really that impressed with it but the equipment is alittle different than mine. Some new stuff by hoist that I’ve never used before and it actually wasn’t too bad.
Defiantly had an awesome workout tho my chest was ready to pop at any min. I have noticed I’ve been hungry a lot faster after I’m eating my meals so I just made them alittle bigger to help me out alittle. Weighed myself at the new gym and I’m 189lbs so that’s up 5-6lbs since I started these sarms. I never usually gain weight on a cruise so I’d say they def work and work well!

Chest

Flat bench
225x10
315x6
315x6
315x6

Incline dumbbell
100x10
115x10
115x10
115x10
125x8
Couldn’t go heavier that’s all they have here for dumbbells

Light incline press machine
115x10 for 4 sets

Cable pec fly
25x12
25x12
25x12
25x12

Close grip dumbbell press superset into flys
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Finished up with biceps 4 exercises all supersets!

Everything was extremely sore today after work. Was digging all day for my whole 10hr shift today and my body hurts! Went to the gym anyway and made it happen.
I hit back which was extremely sore but figured I’d finish it off and really show it who’s boss here lol didn’t go as heavy as I usually do but for the most part stuck to the normal routine of things. 4-5 sets but went alittle higher with reps and alittle lower with the weights reps were 12-14 and weight was moderate.
Usually if I’m that sore after work I’d just skip but I missed yesterday because of work so I had to get in there today. Tomorrow I’ll also be hitting the gym before I completely pig out and regret it!

Well today my girl dragged me to her gym with her, we don’t get to workout together much she works part time and is in nursing school full time. I hate going to her gym nothing but a bunch of fat guys with big arms or skinny 3rd world country looking guys walking around like they are monsters!
So I just couldn’t get in the zone and hit my legs how I wanted to. Stayed with a medium weight for myself and just really focused on the squeeze. Couldn’t get in the heavy lifting mindset there, just not the right vibe for me.
Going to start getting stuff for my next cycle together even tho it’s not for alittle while.. I have an idea of what I want to run but who’s got some suggestions for me? The only thing I’m not looking to run is hgh other than that I’m in for trying something new. Looking for just size I have a weight I want to be in my head and I will get there one way or another by the spring! Just always like to see what others think to get me outside the box!

We must go to the same gym lol

We must go to the same gym lol

Lmao hey you never know we might! I do get a good laugh when I go there tho. Not that I’m this huge monster guy but these skinny guys mean mug and walk around like the ground cracks under them!

Hit some legs today in the new gym. Really did a quad focus workout today. Didn’t do regular squats but instead I hit the V-squat plate loaded machine facing frontwards and backwards. I absolutely love this damn machine it targets and kills my quads. I hit 6-7 sets on this with 4 plates each side. Had such a crazy pump I was walking funny!!
After the squats I hit leg press. Would start 3 plates each side and superset adding a plate each time going to 5 plates each side for a set. No particular reps it was more of a max rep each time.
After my quads were ready to melt off I hit some calves. I know tomorrow my legs should feel nice and sore lol can’t wait to have to walk this off all day tomorrow!!

Today wasn’t going to be a chest day but it just felt right to hit it on international chest day. Shortened my chest workout alittle because I was pretty sure my skin was going to rip if I did 1 more set of anything chest related. Dry scooped the preworkout like always and just zoned out on this workout. I’m really liking this stack and the results I’ve gotten. Stepped on the scale after my workout and it said 191lbs. So I’m up about 7lbs from where I started. I’m more than happy with that and I’ll def be running this stack in the future on my cruises.

Incline dumbbells
60x10
80x10
100x10
125x8
125x7
125x8

Incline fly
40x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Flat bench machine plate loaded
135x10
135x10
135x10
180x8
180x8

Seated cable fly
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

Like always finished off with moderate weight biceps. No supersets this time my forearm had a killer pump and it was getting hard to hold the dumbbells to be honest.

I’m terrible at posing and showing off body parts. I work construction I don’t get on stage or work on posing ever so here’s my post gym pics once I got home. No pump here just me in my underwear!
70ae09d7ced3f1c27f2546066e0eda3d.jpg

81478f097dfd2704f34567af8aa3757f.jpg

3ec8ed8fbe98cec8e29a5ce92ba419ea.jpg

Do you plan on running SARMS in your next cycle with Anabolics?

Do you plan on running SARMS in your next cycle with Anabolics?

I plan on using lgd and mk-677. I have my next cycle planned out and it’ll be a test blend and npp run with inj superdrol. So that with the lgd and mk should be a pretty serious combo for size and strength!

Get Shredded!
I plan on using lgd and mk-677. I have my next cycle planned out and it’ll be a test blend and npp run with inj superdrol. So that with the lgd and mk should be a pretty serious combo for size and strength!

You might be on to something! Will you be logging that cycle as well?

You might be on to something! Will you be logging that cycle as well?

I wasn’t going to at first but I honestly might because I should put on a decent amount of size with this one. So I think it might be worth showing the results and what my bulk cycles usually look like.

So today I wanted to try out these hoist back machines this gym has. I’ve never used these before and I def like them a lot. They really help you target the muscle and get a solid squeeze. Yes my workout is a lot of rowing today but that’s because I wanted to use these machines!

Hoist High row
115lbs each arm
X10
X10
X10
X10

Hoist Underhand seated row
235x12
235x12
235x10
235x10

Close grip lat pulldown
185x10
185x10
185x8
185x7

1 arm dumbbell row
110x8
110x8
110x8

Hoist plate loaded wide lat pulldown
230x10
230x10
230x10
230x8

Finished off the workout with triceps. Was trying to go heavy but my elbow started to hurt alittle. An annoying pain that would only hurt when I straightened my arm so I stayed with a medium weight and pushed through it.

Got crazy busy last night after the gym my girls cat bit her mom pretty bad on her leg so I didn’t get a chance to post last night.
Last night was a bicep and tricep day because I was just so damn sore from chest and back lol this workout I did something completely different and used all machines. Usually I’ll mainly do free weighted stuff but decided all machines was the way to go today.
Everything was still a high volume type of workout but I was able to focus more on nice slow concentrated rep and had a skin splitting pump. Kept it 8-10 reps for 4 working sets like I usually do. Didn’t do any supersets this time either. I noticed while I was at the gym I’ve been way more focused and in tune with my workouts. Appetite has been good, strength and endurance right up there too. Haven’t had to really force a meal down like I find myself doing sometimes.

Shoulder vein poping real hard even without pump.Looking swole bro good job.

Last edited:
Shoulder vein poping real hard even without pump.Looking swole bro good job.

Thanks bro! Took some time to get that damn thing to show up lol

Soooo lastnight was a shoulder day and today was legs!!!
Today I decided not to squat and use the plate loaded v-squat instead. I like to get a lot of sets in when I use this. My legs have an extremely hard time growing so I really have to kill these pencils.

Didn’t go extremely heavy I did about 5 sets with 435 at my heaviest and 3 sets around 310lbs.
We have this weird leg press machine that I’ve never seen one like this before. It’s a lot more steep than a normal leg press but def feels more comfortable.
Finished off with some calf’s then leg raises. Did about 5 sets with every exercise and my legs felt like jello when I left there!
I didn’t log my shoulder day only before I was having some pain in my forearm and cut the workout alittle short and I didn’t do what I really wanted to that night due to my arm. Feels a lot better now tho after ice and heat for 2 days.

Soooo lastnight was a shoulder day and today was legs!!!
Today I decided not to squat and use the plate loaded v-squat instead. I like to get a lot of sets in when I use this. My legs have an extremely hard time growing so I really have to kill these pencils.

Didn’t go extremely heavy I did about 5 sets with 435 at my heaviest and 3 sets around 310lbs.
We have this weird leg press machine that I’ve never seen one like this before. It’s a lot more steep than a normal leg press but def feels more comfortable.
Finished off with some calf’s then leg raises. Did about 5 sets with every exercise and my legs felt like jello when I left there!
I didn’t log my shoulder day only before I was having some pain in my forearm and cut the workout alittle short and I didn’t do what I really wanted to that night due to my arm. Feels a lot better now tho after ice and heat for 2 days.

I really love the V-Squat Machine I can get in the gut better without worrying about my back and it’s been a key to my leg growth. Get that shoulder right Bro!

I really love the V-Squat Machine I can get in the gut better without worrying about my back and it’s been a key to my leg growth. Get that shoulder right Bro!

Usually I use it facing in both directions it makes a big difference to me and how it hits your legs. I get random little injuries here and there you know how that goes bro. I’ll be good this week lol

Today I was feeling shoulders. Was going to hit back but seems like everyone had that plan.

Started with seated military press in smith rack
135x12
135x12
225x10
275x7
275x6
275x6

Upright rows
115x10
115x8
115x8
115x8

Single arm side laterals
45x8
45x9
45x8
45x8

Reverse pec deck
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10

Standing behind head press superset with front raises
135lb with presses 60lb with front raises for 4 sets

This is my last week of the log then I’m out of the rad and yk. I’m going to be buying some mk-677 and give that a go. I won’t be logging it but I’ll def be giving my feedback on it and letting everyone know my thoughts on it! Looking to pack on some weight this winter.

Today I was feeling shoulders. Was going to hit back but seems like everyone had that plan.

Started with seated military press in smith rack
135x12
135x12
225x10
275x7
275x6
275x6

Upright rows
115x10
115x8
115x8
115x8

Single arm side laterals
45x8
45x9
45x8
45x8

Reverse pec deck
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10

Standing behind head press superset with front raises
135lb with presses 60lb with front raises for 4 sets

This is my last week of the log then I’m out of the rad and yk. I’m going to be buying some mk-677 and give that a go. I won’t be logging it but I’ll def be giving my feedback on it and letting everyone know my thoughts on it! Looking to pack on some weight this winter.

I’m in the gym right now. You just gave me more motivation

So lastnight I hit some back. I really focused on nice slow hard contractions. Really making that mind muscle connection and I felt like my back was going to explode and it hurt no matter how I stood or moved! Back was so full of blood!

Warmed up with chin ups 4 sets of 15

Seated row. Slow movement little pause at squeeze point
200x8
200x8
200x8
200x8

Bent over row barbell
185x12
185x12
185x12

Lat pull down reverse grip
165x14
165x14
165x14

T-bar row 4 plates pause at the top
X10
X10
X10
X10

Pull over machine
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

I figured I’d change the workout to alittle lighter with slower reps for that night because of my forearm. It’s been kinda bothering me lately and last time this happened I had to go do dry needling for a month or 2 to fix it. Might stay alittle lighter for a bit. It hurts to hold things or pull.

Tonight I did not make it to the gym had a lot of running around to do. Tomorrow is chest!!

Have alittle make up to do on my final 2 days of the log..

12/12 chest day

Incline dumbbell
80x10
80x10
100x10
125x8
125x7
125x8

Pec deck
195x10
195x10
205x8
205x8

Incline plate loaded machine
115x10
115x10
115x10
115x9

Downward cable flys
40x12
40x12
40x12

Dumbbell flat presses
100x8
100x8
100x7
100x6

And the final day was last night 12/13.

I ended up doing just arms. I had skipped hit biceps and triceps this week so figured it was a good day for a straight up hard arm day.

Not really going to post the exercises I do for arm day because honestly I make it up as I go. I just go by feel or if I think of something I haven’t done in awhile.
However I have to alternate between a bicep then a tricep because I get an insane pump in my arms if I don’t. My forearm is really starting to bother me and the last time this happened it wasn’t fun at all. Had to go for dry needling and that sucks bad!!

I want to mention that I’ll be hoping on some mk-677 and posting here and there how it’s working and my progress with it!

Back