• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tpp added to cyp

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I. Grabbed some tpp, I was gonna wait to run it alone but,im impatient and wanna see what happens, I was thinking about mixing it with my cyp for my current blast. Current blast is 125 cyp eod and 75 deca eod. Would it ve advisable to just add say 25mgs eod of tpp to the blast or subtract some cyp and keep my test the same.im around 5ish weeks in and kinda looking for. a boost of some sort. I honestly,was expecting a,little more oomph from this cycle.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Add it in. Id get the deca up to 450ish too. Thats where i like it anyways. Experimenting a bit higher right now tho but 450 is a good spot for it to shine and get minimal to zero side effects. Just add some b6 to it

PM me for a list h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Add it in. Id get the deca up to 450ish too. Thats where i like it anyways. Experimenting a bit higher right now tho but 450 is a good spot for it to shine and get minimal to zero side effects. Just add some b6 to it

PM me for a list h-as.pharma@tutamail.com
I was thinking about bumping the deca up as well. I started lower my last npp blast the nandralone,hit me alot differently.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I like npp way more than deca to be honest. I run npp 500-600 and to me it’s a better quality bulker due to less water I hold on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than possibly increasing blood pressure more than AAS alone might do, why are people obsessed with “holding water”. I understand no one wants to look like a water ballon with elephantitis, but a bit of water can and should be expected on a cycle unless we are talking about last few weeks of contest prep?

Other than possibly increasing blood pressure more than AAS alone might do, why are people obsessed with “holding water”. I understand no one wants to look like a water ballon with elephantitis, but a bit of water can and should be expected on a cycle unless we are talking about last few weeks of contest prep?

I get that holding some is good. Npp I find for me just has a good balance of me still having a hard dense look without just walking around like a marshmallow. Deca my weigh shoots up quick then when I’m off I lose a lot due to a lot of the water weight I speak of. Where npp my weight stays pretty consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like TPP. Feels a lot like Prop to me but less pins needed per week. One of the reasons I like Sust so much.
The shorter esters tend to really boost libido.

I really like TPP. Feels a lot like Prop to me but less pins needed per week. One of the reasons I like Sust so much.
The shorter esters tend to really boost libido.

TPP and test iso are my favorite testosterones.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Back