• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bitcoin up 35% today

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Damn Bitcoin making a huge comeback today......

So lots of weapons of mass destruction or what?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I’m up to $8!

IML Gear Cream!
I have never bought a Bitcoin, get them all from sponsor payments. :)

Do you cash it all out or have you been holding a lot of it?

I’ve made a little over 2k from BTC. Lost 400 from LTC. Not holding any BTC at the moment but I do have 2 LTC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you cash it all out or have you been holding a lot of it?

I’ve made a little over 2k from BTC. Lost 400 from LTC. Not holding any BTC at the moment but I do have 2 LTC

I hold onto some, I cash a lot out....but I first got into Bitcoin when it was at around $600 each.

I hold onto some, I cash a lot out....but I first got into Bitcoin when it was at around $600 each.

Could have made crazy money if you invested then and sold at its peak.

I got into it around $2000 and invested a little. Few months go by and its at 17k and im like shit I should have invested more.

I notice a trend of it always going up until Christmas and then dropping after.

I definitely wouldn’t cash out anything right now. All major money media are predicting it to boom in 2020. I almost feel like the shit is rigged sometimes if you follow current events on it they always predict almost exactly what’s going to happen. I read an article a few days before the price dropped last month from 10,500 to 7000 and also read an article the day before it just shot up again. It just seems kinda weird that they are always able to predict bull runs and bearish markets.

Back