• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Swollen Feet?

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been noticing some swelling in my ankles and feet for the past few days and I am wondering if it is cycle related. I am not really bloated or signs of estrogen anywhere else. I am currently running 400-500mg a week (1cc eod) and 750mg of test e (1.5cc twice a week). I am also taking .25mg- .5 mg of arimidex daily. I am starting my third week as of today.

Other symptoms possibly unrelated are congestion ( I have to clear my throat a few times per day), hot flashes/blood pressure (face feels bright red for a few mins) cant sleep for more than 4 hours, indigestion, tired (could nod off or take a nap at anytime)

sounds like BP is up and youre retaining water. up your AI or try some aromasin, and make sure your AI isnt bunk as well, also get some blood work done. possibly lower your sodium intake, monitor your BP and heart rate. it could be a bunch of different things, monitor your vitals and get labs done.

Not uncommmon at all. Stay away from stims and do cardio. This happems to me all the time, and its usually when I'm running a grm+

Hry a home bp monitor for like 20 bucks and lmlig your BP daily

If my E2 gets high the first place I see it is swelling in my hands and wrists. Lower the salt and watch that BP. Everyone who uses gear should have a home BP monitor. Many sides related to BP. And need to make sure you have LEGIT AI. What was that second compound you are running besides Test ?

No other issues. I did just realize as i injected my last cc of test prop that i could be over a gram of test a well right now. I have been front loading test prop for the past few weeks and the test e could just note be kicking in.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, I am getting the blood work done soon. My dr actually gave me a script to have it done twice. But I dont want him seeing the results of the one while on cycle. I talked to him about the possibility of having low t and he said he would take care of it if it were a problem. I was going to start a new thread in a week or so asking when is the best time to have bloods done in order to test positive for low testosterone. How many weeks after last injection of test e

Yes, I am getting the blood work done soon. My dr actually gave me a script to have it done twice. But I dont want him seeing the results of the one while on cycle. I talked to him about the possibility of having low t and he said he would take care of it if it were a problem. I was going to start a new thread in a week or so asking when is the best time to have bloods done in order to test positive for low testosterone. How many weeks after last injection of test e

At least 3 if you want your levels to be low enough

Lower your test. At 800 pw it gets uncomfortable like that for me too. Seems like older guys like me get sides more ?

Back