• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello

Eatmypants

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey new member, I have always been interested in cycling since I started my weight loss journey at 18 went from 400+ lbs to about 220 from 18 to 22, currently peaked back up a bit since the military kinda sucks for meal prep overseas, but excited to learn.

Also a new person question, my friend recommended clen and anavar to help lower weight quicker but would you guys recommend that as a way to lose weight not to dry up or is there a better method besides of course diet changes and exercise.

Thanks in advance if y'all respond new to all this and would love all the information.

Your still pretty young. I would keep going natural for a few more years, look at how much progress you made already. Go on a stricter diet, do more cardio, and train harder!

As for a beginner cycle, it would be Test only. Doing oral only cycles are not good. But you need to do a lot of research before you even think about doing it. Read about how Testosterone effects your body, what an AI is and how to use it, and how to properly PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your still pretty young. I would keep going natural for a few more years, look at how much progress you made already. Go on a stricter diet, do more cardio, and train harder!

As for a beginner cycle, it would be Test only. Doing oral only cycles are not good. But you need to do a lot of research before you even think about doing it. Read about how Testosterone effects your body, what an AI is and how to use it, and how to properly PCT.

Hey thanks for the info I'm actually 25 forgot to throw that in there, but yea that's why I'm here trying to learn as much as I can before I commit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Welcome. I personally would not recommend clen for general dieting. Keep eating clean and exercising and save clen for if you decide to step on stage.

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

Welcome. I personally would not recommend clen for general dieting. Keep eating clean and exercising and save clen for if you decide to step on stage.

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.
Thanks for the rules was looking for them earlier appreciate it.

Welcome bro! Always glad to have new members here.. take a look around, do some reading, and feel free to ask questions bro we are all here to help eachother! Hit your natural peak and ride it out as long as you can man.

Hey thanks for the info I'm actually 25 forgot to throw that in there, but yea that's why I'm here trying to learn as much as I can before I commit.

Beginner cycle:

500mg Test E or Test C for 12 weeks
( each shot is 250mg, take 1 on Monday and 1 Thursday)

AI = Aromatase Inhibitor
( controls your estrogen. Testosterone converts into estrogen in the body, having estrogen levels too high lead to side effects.)
The 2 AI to choose from are Aromasin and Arimidex. Most people dont need an AI at 500mg of Test, but have it on hand just in case. You only want to take an AI when needed, and the only way to tell is to get bloodwork during your cycle to check your estrogen levels.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy
( PCT is Nolvadex and Clomid. You take both of those 3 weeks after your last shot to help your body recover)

A little info for you, I got bored at work.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Beginner cycle:

500mg Test E or Test C for 12 weeks
( each shot is 250mg, take 1 on Monday and 1 Thursday)

AI = Aromatase Inhibitor
( controls your estrogen. Testosterone converts into estrogen in the body, having estrogen levels too high lead to side effects.)
The 2 AI to choose from are Aromasin and Arimidex. Most people dont need an AI at 500mg of Test, but have it on hand just in case. You only want to take an AI when needed, and the only way to tell is to get bloodwork during your cycle to check your estrogen levels.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy
( PCT is Nolvadex and Clomid. You take both of those 3 weeks after your last shot to help your body recover)

A little info for you, I got bored at work.

Thanks yea I got bored out here so I decided to join in on the conversation I'll take a look at everything you said

Welcome bro! Always glad to have new members here.. take a look around, do some reading, and feel free to ask questions bro we are all here to help eachother! Hit your natural peak and ride it out as long as you can man.

Thanks, just at the moment I'm around 267 ish and in trying to lose quickly but nothing beats natural I guess just looking around for a little bit of helpntoncut the weight quicker

Back