• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eca, GH and Sr 9009

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of doing a non steroidal cutting stack.
Consisting of ECA + Sr 9009 and 3 iu GH
What do you guys think.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

From what I know about sr 9009 is an amazing compound with so many uses.. should be dosed 3x a day at 20-30mg per day! You will not be disappointed with it in the least! Check it out on our site we are still running a 10% off sale bro! Any questions just pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding is that SR 9009 has an extremely low oral bioavailability. Needs to be injected for it to work. I only know of one source that has an injectable form.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My understanding is that SR 9009 has an extremely low oral bioavailability. Needs to be injected for it to work. I only know of one source that has an injectable form.

Must’ve just read wes’s post lol

S23 is also another great option you might want to consider in your cut instead of sr9009

Must’ve just read wes’s post lol

Did not see that. Read it on PM forum few months ago from Mike Arnold. Wes works with him so not surprising he posted something.

How should I time my 3iu hgh.

2 morning 1 post workout
Or
3 in the morning together
Or
1.5 morning
1.5 night

What should be the best for lipolysis

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My experience with SR9009 was very disappointing. My source very reliable which I get GW and S4 from as well. It absolutely did nothing for me. Zero.

Back