• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms

Has anyone ran them? Can you give a rundown on your cycle, pros and cons. Thanks

I’ll be doing a log soon with rad-140 and yk-11 for SPS. Never ran these compounds before but from what I’ve read and been told be other that have I should put on some quality size and good strength increase. I’ll do doing 20mg a day of each compound for 8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ran them? Can you give a rundown on your cycle, pros and cons. Thanks
Gw, mk677. Lgd, rad 140, osta.
Gw great for endurance, recovery, cardio, great health benefits. Helps with side effects of harsher compounds.
Mk 677. Start at 12.5 before going right to 25mg. Will help a little with sides. Will cause better sleep, increase in size, a little strength. hungry as hell. Skin, hair, nails look better.
Will hold some water just like gh. Side effects are closely related. Swollen hands, stiffness,
Tiredness. Great for hard gainers. Or anyone struggling with getting in enough food.
Great option to save some dough and alternate with gh.
Osta 25mg on/off 10 weeks. Moderate strength imcrease, added about 7-8lbs. Seemed to hold some water. Felt really good. Body in general. Very positive feeling and joints felt good while using osta.

Only ran lgd/rad/gw about 6- 8 weeks. Had to cut it short. Wanted to go 12 weeks.
Great combo.
Rad 20mg ed
Lgd 10mg ed i did go up to 20mg sometimes.
Gw 20mg ed
Strength stamina lean muscle.
First stamina seemed to kick in by the end of week one. By 2 weeks was adding a few reps. Recovering faster. At 3 weeks i felt stronger, better endurance, pumps were great. My muscles felt fuller. Seemed to be dropping fat. Energy seemed to be up also..
Overall I Felt very positive. Seemed to be in a good mood very often.
Felt harder. Felt strong .. Increased reps and weight almost weekly After week 3. Recomping nicely. Sorry to have cut it short..
Been quite a while since ive ran any sarms..
Was hoping to run this cycle
For 12 weeks using natural sarms by sarms peptide shop. Now im in a better situation. Healed up and had Surgery.. Plus was looking forward to using tabs instead of liquids.

Last edited:
I will always tell someone who is interested in sarms to try out s4. I’ve ran it 5 times now anywhere from 50-100mg ED and the strength and recomp from that compound are amazing...if you can handle the vision side effects. They are very real and can be quite annoying, but I feel like I’m on anavar while using it and it’s half he cost

I will always tell someone who is interested in sarms to try out s4. I’ve ran it 5 times now anywhere from 50-100mg ED and the strength and recomp from that compound are amazing...if you can handle the vision side effects. They are very real and can be quite annoying, but I feel like I’m on anavar while using it and it’s half he cost

I have a serious list of stuff I want to and will be trying that’s def on the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was on the top of my list to try until I read about the vision issues. I have big problems with my vision due to a corneal disease and that's not something I fuck around with. After that I kinda just wrote all of them off thinking that real AAS would be better.

An honest question - Why would someone take a SARM over real AAS?

I have a ton of clients that want an "anabolic" style effect minus doing injections. It's very common. Plus the are otc at the moment and easier to obtain.

SARMS have very small/mild improvements like testosterone with less side effects in general. That is why people like them.

I personally use a transdermal SR9009+RAD140 blend every single day. Low dose. 10mgs. It gives me insane endurance in the gym, at 30mgs I would say I prefer it over EPO. Also it has fat burning effects and is very safe. I stack it with my prescribed HRT and I am very pleased with the results. Mind you I am not competing anymore

If I was competing, I would not use SARMS, I would go full out with AAS, but honestly, the thing about Sarms is alot of them have varying benefits that AAS cannot give you. For instance, s23 was the driest compound I have ever used. I got so dry and grainy on it, not even Mast or Tren compared for that ONE result. So these are "PED's". You gotta take that for what it's worth. None of the sarms are going to compete with Testosterone for overall size for instance, but they are very good tools.

Injectable SR9009 is awesome. LGD is probably the best bulker. S23 and ostarine act a bit like var if you dose them right. YK has alot of rave reviews where people feel good and have alot of aggression and libido increases. You really have to consider their specific features if you are going to choose one or two.

I have a ton of clients that want an "anabolic" style effect minus doing injections. It's very common. Plus the are otc at the moment and easier to obtain.

SARMS have very small/mild improvements like testosterone with less side effects in general. That is why people like them.

I personally use a transdermal SR9009+RAD140 blend every single day. Low dose. 10mgs. It gives me insane endurance in the gym, at 30mgs I would say I prefer it over EPO. Also it has fat burning effects and is very safe. I stack it with my prescribed HRT and I am very pleased with the results. Mind you I am not competing anymore

If I was competing, I would not use SARMS, I would go full out with AAS, but honestly, the thing about Sarms is alot of them have varying benefits that AAS cannot give you. For instance, s23 was the driest compound I have ever used. I got so dry and grainy on it, not even Mast or Tren compared for that ONE result. So these are "PED's". You gotta take that for what it's worth. None of the sarms are going to compete with Testosterone for overall size for instance, but they are very good tools.

Injectable SR9009 is awesome. LGD is probably the best bulker. S23 and ostarine act a bit like var if you dose them right. YK has alot of rave reviews where people feel good and have alot of aggression and libido increases. You really have to consider their specific features if you are going to choose one or two.

I've heard of sr9009 injectable but not with the others. Why not? I assume they won't hold in solution? Lgd is usually dosed at only 10mg a day, you'd think someone can make an injectable solution at that low of a concentration.

That was on the top of my list to try until I read about the vision issues. I have big problems with my vision due to a corneal disease and that's not something I fuck around with. After that I kinda just wrote all of them off thinking that real AAS would be better.

The vision issues are very prevalent for me even at 50mg ED, so it’s definitely something people need to consider before taking it. The good news is if you do take it and decide the vision sides outweigh the benefits you can simply stop taking it and they will go away within a day or two. The reason I take sarms is because they are only mildly suppressive and since I am young and still doing PCT’s and cycling, they are a good way to bridge between cycles and still recover.

Back