• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Transgender Cyclist Dominates Women’s Championship and Sets World Record

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
mckinnon-featured.jpg

[h=1]Transgender Cyclist Dominates Women’s Championship and Sets World Record[/h]

Rachel McKinnon dominated competitors with superior leg strength and endurance at the 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England.
She won gold for the sprint event in the women’s 35-39 age category.
Rachel-McKinnon.jpg
“a real champion would accept biologically male athletes competing in female athletics.”A Canadian professor, competitive cyclist, and transgender rights activist McKinnon responded to backlash about her recent win on twitter, “I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition, If you win because bigotry got your competition banned … you’re a loser.”
rachel-mckinnon-2.jpg
McKinnon is part of a recent trend of athletes who were born biologically male dominating female sporting competitions. McKinnon set a female world record in the qualifying event for the recent tournament.
victoria-hood.jpg
Victoria HoodFormer champion Victoria Hood has been outspoken on the matter. She said to Sky News, “It is not complicated. The science is there and it says that it is unfair. The male body, which has been through male puberty, still retains its advantage; that doesn’t go away. I have sympathy with them. They have the right to do sport but not a right to go into any category they want.”
rachel-mckinnon4.jpg
McKinnon said in response, “All my medical records say female. My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male. … So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.”

Source:
https://bestcharged.com/transgender...YvRXuu16Nyf0tmO-q8es6vw8MNZoHAiTvN0hkNuQ-OhRk

Bullshit.....unfair as fuck....hormonally a female maybe but genetically still a man. All the real women should quit organizations who allow it.

Last edited:
We need biological divisions it’s fine if you want to identify as a different gender or a fucking giraffe for that matter but there needs to some way to stop this non sense. “John I know you had you balls chopped off but you can’t compete as a female because you were born a biological male.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So lance Armstrong was cheating but this guy isn’t???? Good ol liberal logic

Destroying women's sports

Victoria Hood has a nice fkn body on her. I'd like to dominant her sweaty, biologically female vagina after she comes home from practice.

Last edited:
Perfect example is that guy who was on Rogan, I forget his name, but as a joke identified as a female and smashed the female deadlift record with one of his normal gym lifts. Its on YouTube, then went back to identifying as a man. Absolutely preposterous!!

IML Gear Cream!
I understand we have mentally deranged people in this country that think they are something they clearly are not, but how in the hell does a professional spots organization allow this??

All the real women should quit organizations who allow it.

^ This is exactly what needs to happen. They at least need to boycott any competitions where a transgender is competing. Let the abomination be the only one in the competition. Or the girls need to gang up pre-competition and go all Tonya Harding on his loser ass.

Id hit “it”

I dont care if your tras bi, gay or whatever you want to call yourself. And everyone has a right to compete. BUUUUT when you were a man, and now a woman, you have a unfair advtage, reading the science a tras gener male-woman only loses about 10% of her muscle and Test levels. She is just different. But Sports, WADA, Olympic Committee whatever havent caught up yet, it is a controversial topic. Trans genders should have their own category.

Shame on us as society that say this is ok. Those ladies are getting robbed. Couple of years ago there was a transgender high school wrestler that won the state championship.

until you can make a baby your just a man with no dick

Well said... It's embarrassing how overly tolerant society is forcing people to be.. maybe if the us men's soccer team all identify as women they could actually win something lol.

Well said... It's embarrassing how overly tolerant society is forcing people to be.. maybe if the us men's soccer team all identify as women they could actually win something lol.

That's fuckin HILARIOUS!!! And true

Pretty sad but we might need a tranny division in 2020

Get Shredded!
The mental midget left is all about inclusion and yet when it comes to equal rights for women they hide and call people bigots. Ask any of them why there isn’t any success stories of women transitioning to men in athletic events. If it’s all based on ability and hard work, there should of been one success story. It’s a matter of science and that is why women can’t compete with men.

Whats with all these "us as a society" comments? This is a democrat problem. No one in their right mind (all of the puns intended) would think that someone with a dick is a woman.

When is enough going to be enough.... Majority rules.

Our leaders are failing us!!

Attachments

• dfe.jpg
    dfe.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 14
Back