• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Excellent New Bloodwork on Orangetop Puretropins

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here you go.

We have a sale going on right now get in on it and receive some high-quality GH tested many many times with great results.

Attachments

• rps20191021_082100.jpg
    rps20191021_082100.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 67
Beautiful ! I take great pride in these test results. 1 test after another with great scores. By the way there is an amazing sale going on ! Check the sub forum and take advantage !

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Last edited:
Holy crap, someone is a phenomenal responder to HGH. I wish I was that lucky lol. Nice numbers. What was the dose and protocol for the test? How long were you running gh before the test? I’ve yet to see poor results from this brand of GH and it is pretty much the only brand I use

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Holy crap, someone is a phenomenal responder to HGH. I wish I was that lucky lol. Nice numbers. What was the dose and protocol for the test? How long were you running gh before the test? I’ve yet to see poor results from this brand of GH and it is pretty much the only brand I use

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

That was posted by a guy on eroids, standard serum test, 10iu 3hrs before blood draw.

Last edited:
Back