• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma Test Formula

flyingmoose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought you might be interested in how my compounding pharmacy is making my TRT test cyp. The math doesn't quite add up, but I thought it interesting that they are using MCT oil and a fairly high concentration of BB. I just made some cyp with safflower oil and 18% BB and while it went immediately into solution (I have a heating plate/mag stirrer), it is crashing after 2 days.

Attachments

• Test formula.JPG
    Test formula.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 51
Thought you might be interested in how my compounding pharmacy is making my TRT test cyp. The math doesn't quite add up, but I thought it interesting that they are using MCT oil and a fairly high concentration of BB. I just made some cyp with safflower oil and 18% BB and while it went immediately into solution (I have a heating plate/mag stirrer), it is crashing after 2 days.

MCT oil is superior to safflower in my opinion. Cyp is a bitch of a ester no matter what the compound is it seems. Probably one of the most temperamental esters ever

Using MCT it should hold with 20%BB, but yea don't know what kind of calculator this place is using. That's going to be about 13 or 14 ml.lol...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Did 2/18 with some cyp in MCT and it wouldn't hold. Of course I figured this out after it was already bottled. I had to filter in some extra BB and bump it to 22% and it was golden. I bet 2/20 in MCT would work but I have no reason to brew cyp again when E is much easier.

Gotta splash some EO in there. Cyp is so fickle. I’d be curious to watch a compounding pharmacy make this. Ask them if they have a laminar flow bench. Or how long that bottle of oil has been opened?

Using MCT it should hold with 20%BB, but yea don't know what kind of calculator this place is using. That's going to be about 13 or 14 ml.lol...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Only thing I can think of is accounting for filter loss. And commercially, if you made 20ml but only dispensed 10ml, no big deal tossing it. They probably charge $100 for it anyway. So...why make something that is commercial ubiquitous? Makes no sense. Like having a cow in your garden so you can cream up your coffee.

Only thing I can think of is accounting for filter loss. And commercially, if you made 20ml but only dispensed 10ml, no big deal tossing it. They probably charge $100 for it anyway. So...why make something that is commercial ubiquitous? Makes no sense. Like having a cow in your garden so you can cream up your coffee.

That form was for submitting to insurance, so I'm sure either they round up, or don't care. Their "price" was $4.98 for 2/3 of a tablespoon on MCT oil.

I was actually going to use MCT oil that I had at home, but it had been open, so that's how I ended up with safflower. No cottonseed at Whole Paycheck. I didn't want to buy a new whole bottle of MCT since it's taken forever to get through the other one. Mostly because I keep forgetting to use it. Anyway, then I look on Amazon and find this: https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Coco...eywords=mct+oil+packets&qid=1571867879&sr=8-7 Might have to get some and keep on hand.

2/20 in MCT will work for 200mg/ml.

Done it plenty of times without EO nor crashing (even two years later) at 200mg/ml.

It can definitely get very temperamental, especially once you go towards 225mg+ and then EO will be needed.

Back