• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

LeunabDM road to juicy Log

LeunabDM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I’m gonna start a log here since I still have a while before I begin to cycle (~a year hopefully). I’m not sure if that’s ok since I’m not on AAS yet but I’ll give it a shot.

Anyway here’s my current physique IMG_3395.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 5’8 @157 lbs in this picture btw. I started off at around 170 lbs back in June and lost 15 lbs and just started a bulk a couple weeks ago so I’m upping my calories at the moment .

Ahhh I remember my 150lb days like it was yesterday!
d564736b46613dd4f3ae78337a916b35.jpg

Ahhh I remember my 150lb days like it was yesterday!
d564736b46613dd4f3ae78337a916b35.jpg

Dayum

How tall are you man? I’ve got a long ways to go before I start looking like that

Dayum

How tall are you man? I’ve got a long ways to go before I start looking like that

Lol this is old bro. I’m only 5’7 I’m just shy of 190 right now tho

Good idea brother. You've asked a lot questions on here and seemed to have kept an open mind and listened to the advice you were given. Even when we were dishing it out tough.

If you stay active in the log and seem sincere and not make excuses you'll def get more vets and advanced lifters looking at you and willing to help out.

You should post your macros/cals/meals and what lifting style you'll be doing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Def a good idea to post the diet up and how you’ll be lifting!!

Good idea brother. You've asked a lot questions on here and seemed to have kept an open mind and listened to the advice you were given. Even when we were dishing it out tough.

If you stay active in the log and seem sincere and not make excuses you'll def get more vets and advanced lifters looking at you and willing to help out.

You should post your macros/cals/meals and what lifting style you'll be doing.

Will do! I’ll make sure to post up my diet later today. I’ve got class right now :/ gotta get them brain gains too!
I’ll try to stay very active on my log, how much is too much though? I’ll try once a week to keep it updated .

Will do! I’ll make sure to post up my diet later today. I’ve got class right now :/ gotta get them brain gains too!
I’ll try to stay very active on my log, how much is too much though? I’ll try once a week to keep it updated .

Look at Montes log. He practically posts every meal and workout.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/85828-Nasty-Freaky-Ugly-Size

It's your log man, put as much info as you want. The more info the more people can come in to help.

Diet at the moment:

Tweaked a bit from the previous diet I had. Added cottage cheese, fruits, vegetables, and oatmeal.

Breakfast: @ 626 calories
2 packets of instant oatmeal - 200 cal
100 g blueberries - 57 cal
50 g raspberries - 26 cal
32 g peanut butter - 190 cal
160 g banana - 153 cal

Post workout @ 799 calories
3 eggs
184 g egg whites
4 slices turkey bacon
Whole wheat bagel
16 g peanut butter

Lunch @ ~380+ calories
8 oz ground turkey breast
Green beans or broccoli
~60 g avocado

Dinner @~ 380+ calories
8 oz chicken breast
Green beans or broccoli

Snack @ 398 cal
4% cottage cheese - 220 cal
100 g blueberries - 57 cal
50 g raspberries - 26 cal
16 g peanut butter - 95 calories

Macros end up being around 211g/104g/205g C/F/P

I always seem to go over on the fats and end up being like 40 g below on my carbs.

I eat the same thing mostly every day. Any tips on that? Should I try to vary a bit more? I’m a simple guy so I’m completely down to eat the same thing every day, it’s what I’ve been doing so far ..

As for my workout program . I’m just following the Reddit PPL and focusing on progressive overload. Tomorrow is leg day so I’ll be sure to post my squat so I can look back at it in the future

I eat the same thing mostly every day. Any tips on that? Should I try to vary a bit more? I’m a simple guy so I’m completely down to eat the same thing every day, it’s what I’ve been doing so far ..

As for my workout program . I’m just following the Reddit PPL and focusing on progressive overload. Tomorrow is leg day so I’ll be sure to post my squat so I can look back at it in the future

Personally i think ppl is a good plan to start out with.

You should eat the same thing everyday for now. Find out how you react to certain foods. Digestion problems is a big thing to keep an eye on and itll be easier to figure what caused it when you stick to the same foods day in day out....glad to see veggies and fruits in there ! Def better than the last plan you posted!

Personally i think ppl is a good plan to start out with.

You should eat the same thing everyday for now. Find out how you react to certain foods. Digestion problems is a big thing to keep an eye on and itll be easier to figure what caused it when you stick to the same foods day in day out....glad to see veggies and fruits in there ! Def better than the last plan you posted!

Yeah thanks for the tip. They taste real good too! I might buy some fiber supplements just to help out a bit more in terms of digestion. Still feel like I dont poop enough.

61e6e3f12e1beecba263d7dc1a8381b7.jpg

What my lil legs look like at the moment.

ddf94b684d8918479ec4902600ca098b.jpg

Ran out of oatmeal. Only thing in my pantry to sub were some Cheerios. Still roughly equivalent in calories to what I normally eat

https://imgur.com/a/w7TuvR1

Can't totally tell from the angle but your squat form is damn good brother. Although, you're comprising overall power by your elbow positioning, they are way to far behind the bar, at the very most they should align parallel with your back at the bottom. I'm assuming you're just overly focused on keeping your upper back tight but you're sacrificing mid back tightness as well.

Edit: hmm actually, you might be good there even. Looking back at it again, it's hard to really see the elbow be in a totally compromising position. Just keep an eye on that though, eventually at higher weights, I've seen few people roll forward because there drive in there hands will push the bar in front of them instead of up.

Last edited:
Can't totally tell from the angle but your squat form is damn good brother. Although, you're comprising overall power by your elbow positioning, they are way to far behind the bar, at the very most they should align parallel with your back at the bottom. I'm assuming you're just overly focused on keeping your upper back tight but you're sacrificing mid back tightness as well.

Edit: hmm actually, you might be good there even. Looking back at it again, it's hard to really see the elbow be in a totally compromising position. Just keep an eye on that though, eventually at higher weights, I've seen few people roll forward because there drive in there hands will push the bar in front of them instead of up.

Thanks man! And yeah I agree haha, my elbows are flared way too far back. I'll try to keep em a bit tighter on my next leg day. I've still got a lot of room for improvement on my squat, I used to kamikaze dive on my squats which led to an injury a couple years back so now I focus on getting really tight in my core and slowing the descent into the hole.

Get Shredded!
Today was first Leg Day of the week: Running Reddit PPL which is (PPLPPL(rest))

These are all working sets, I'm not gonna include the warmups

Squat @160 lbs x 5,5,5,5, 8 <--- last one is an amrap but I try not to go to crazy and keep good form throughout
Leg Press @ 165 lbs x 12,12,12
Ham Curl @ 75 lbs x 12,12,12
Leg Ext @ 100 lbs x 15,20,20 <------ 15 felt too ez so I hit some extra reps on the last two sets
Sitting Calf Raise @ 25 lbs x 8,8,8,8,8 <----- still trying to get that mind muscle connection in my calves. I have a hard time feeling it in my calfs throughout the calf raises.
Butt Squeezes??? @ bodyweight x 15,15,15 <----- I've been using the back extension machine to squeeze my glutes at the top of the movement. Originally the Reddit PPL has stiff leg deadlifts but I'm trying to get a feel for what my hams and glutes should be doing during the movement still .

Today was the second Pull Day of the week on Reddit PPL.

Started off by warming up my shoulders since I notice that my cuffs have trouble staying warm if I dont prewarm them up before a back day.

BB Row @ 135 lbs x 5,5,5,5
Pendlay @ 105 lbs x 8,8,8 <----- I really like these. Feeling real good
Lat Pulldown @ 115 lbs x 9,8,8 <---- felt heavy but I went up from 100 lbs on my last back day so its understandable. Next time I hope to hit 12,12,12
Cable Row@ 115 lbs x 12,12,12 <---- Also went up from 100 lbs on last workout, these were pretty ez though. Might be the 3k calories I'm eating?
DB Curl @ 27.5lbs first set/ 30 lbs sets after x 12/8,8,8
Hammer Curl @ 30 lbs x 12,12,12,12
superset with behind back forearm curls @ 40 lbs x 15,15,20,20? <--- question mark since I might have forgot to do one set, not sure.

PS: I was eating at 2,500 calories a week back but felt I wasnt gaining weight so I upped it to 3k a couple days ago, might have to adjust if the weight gain is too fast though.

a871a072b316149396af0c9da09d04c5.jpg

Post workout meal. Burned my breakfast a bit but that’s ok

184 g egg whites @ 100 calories
3 eggs @ 214 calories
Turkey bacon 4 slices @ 140 calories
Whole wheat bagel @ 240 calories
Peanut butter 16 g @ 95 calories

https://imgur.com/a/MWA1uEt

Here’s what my bb row form is looking like at the moment. Not too sure how I feel about it, any tips? Sorry about the bad angle again btw, I’ll try to get a better shot next time

febc29603e0eed8fd862c1cd3d2ae646.jpg

Still here guys , just haven’t posted in a while. This PPL and progressive overload is kicking my ass though. I’ve never been this exhausted , might be that I didn’t take a rest day this past Sunday? Who knows, anyway.. today is leg day. Gonna go get some squats in

9526a4ccbf0f27613b2d629d1bdf4ae0.jpg

Post workout meal

... still here, just haven’t kept a very good log on here . Gonna post a vid of my squat once I’m at 225 for a working set of 5x5 . Today was leg day, squat is going up as I’ve been eating well. Currently at 180 for 5x5

Yeah thanks for the tip. They taste real good too! I might buy some fiber supplements just to help out a bit more in terms of digestion. Still feel like I dont poop enough.

Species nutrition Fiberlyze will do for you what the grocery store fiber cannot. I tried and now i have a six month supply stacked up.

Species nutrition Fiberlyze will do for you what the grocery store fiber cannot. I tried and now i have a six month supply stacked up.

Good call! Fiberlyze is a great product!

I pmd you about that thing. Whatever became of it?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Back