• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LeunabDM road to juicy Log

IML Gear Cream!
So I got my bloods done bois

My e2 is high apparently

It’s at 51.2 pg/mL

How bad is that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my bloods done bois

My e2 is high apparently

It’s at 51.2 pg/mL

How bad is that ?

it’s relative to your test levels. What’s your testosterone at?

it’s relative to your test levels. What’s your testosterone at?

780d7754ad6ff5186056f6be98e21e8c.jpg

If you aren’t experiencing any estrogen related sides, I wouldn’t worry too much where your at right now, just keep an eye on it.

Some people are different and say they like keeping estrogen bottomed out but others say they prefer it a lil higher when blasting.

I assume you are using exogenous testosterone now, right? What’s your weekly dosage?

I think you’re alright at 50, but aromasin or Arimidex at low dose could bring you down a bit if that’s what you want. Some will argue that you won’t grow as much as you could by stifling your estrogen levels too much.

Also, make sure you’re getting adequate rest bud.

if you’re exhausted, your body is trying to tell you something. Don’t get injured man.

If you aren’t experiencing any estrogen related sides, I wouldn’t worry too much where your at right now, just keep an eye on it.

Some people are different and say they like keeping estrogen bottomed out but others say they prefer it a lil higher when blasting.

I assume you are using exogenous testosterone now, right? What’s your weekly dosage?

I think you’re alright at 50, but aromasin or Arimidex at low dose could bring you down a bit if that’s what you want. Some will argue that you won’t grow as much as you could by stifling your estrogen levels too much.

Still haven’t pinned anything . Was thinking I’d start in the next few weeks

These are my pre cycle bloods

Also, make sure you’re getting adequate rest bud.

if you’re exhausted, your body is trying to tell you something. Don’t get injured man.

My liver values are what concern me the most , I gotta tweak some things and fix that

I think I just have naturally higher e2

My liver values are what concern me the most , I gotta tweak some things and fix that

I think I just have naturally higher e2

what are you doing now that would affect your liver?

also, yes you have naturally high estrogen, so, when running gear get bloods and while your estrogen will naturally increase you at least now know your normal range... aim for that during your cycle.

also, kudos to you brother for doing this shit correctly. People like you, give us juicers a good name. Unlike people like me lol.

im proud of you son. I can’t wait to see you reach your goals and smash so much college pussy. Just make sure you pick the right one to ‘accidentally’ forget the condom.

having kids, becoming a parent, is NOT a death sentence. It’s just a path.

be safe and you’ll be alright. 👍🏻

Get Shredded!
what are you doing now that would affect your liver?

also, yes you have naturally high estrogen, so, when running gear get bloods and while your estrogen will naturally increase you at least now know your normal range... aim for that during your cycle.

also, kudos to you brother for doing this shit correctly. People like you, give us juicers a good name. Unlike people like me lol.

im proud of you son. I can’t wait to see you reach your goals and smash so much college pussy. Just make sure you pick the right one to ‘accidentally’ forget the condom.

having kids, becoming a parent, is NOT a death sentence. It’s just a path.

be safe and you’ll be alright.

I have no idea. I don’t drink alcohol.

I’m guessing it’s either diet or training too hard causing the spike in AST ALT values. I read online that strenuous exercise can elevate those markers in blood tests . Maybe I should have stopped exercising for a week and taken my bloods to get a better reading

And thanks milf! Appreciate it :) The college pussy smashing plan might have to be postponed for a while haha, I met this really cute girl on campus the other day that I’ve been crushing on for a while. I didn’t ask for her number but it’ll happen next time I see her for sure

f310ebba8f23e2c126e80bbf761d6fbf.jpg

Got my blood works this week. Wanted to post a current physique pic to update my progress. 5 months into my bulk at the moment, still natty but that could change anytime soon, hopefully later rather than sooner.

I’ve been getting strong af bois. I’ve been growing a lot too. My coworkers are always saying I’m getting bigger and refer to me as big guy , same goes for some guys I’ve met at the gym. I’m still small af though, but I guess people see that I’ve been making gains and every once in a while I’ll look at myself in the mirror and be like “holy shit dude, I’m growing”.

I’ve also noticed that girls (guys too) touch me a lot now. Like they’ll grab my arms or just casually touch my shoulders. Is this normal guys ?

f310ebba8f23e2c126e80bbf761d6fbf.jpg

Got my blood works this week. Wanted to post a current physique pic to update my progress. 5 months into my bulk at the moment, still natty but that could change anytime soon, hopefully later rather than sooner.

I’ve been getting strong af bois. I’ve been growing a lot too. My coworkers are always saying I’m getting bigger and refer to me as big guy , same goes for some guys I’ve met at the gym. I’m still small af though, but I guess people see that I’ve been making gains and every once in a while I’ll look at myself in the mirror and be like “holy shit dude, I’m growing”.

I’ve also noticed that girls (guys too) touch me a lot now. Like they’ll grab my arms or just casually touch my shoulders. Is this normal guys ?

Looks like after you get your bloods in order;
a nice 500mg run is in order. Your definitely gonna have a nice metamorphosis happen just by seeing how your built. Good luck my man

Max

Back