• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Titan Grips

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are these worth it? Very curious if they help hit the muscle fibers differently since it puts your hands in different angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve personally never used them. I hold things different than most people anyway. I don’t wrap my thumbs around anything to hold it just fingers. Lat pull downs I take my index and thumb off to pull with my pinkies.

Are these worth it? Very curious if they help hit the muscle fibers differently since it puts your hands in different angles.

I have the fat gripz. activation/recruitment of primary, secondary muscles is different, for instance there’s a huge difference when curling DB’s, your forearms get hammered and swole. Overall, I think they’re worth having and using form time to time

I have the fat gripz. activation/recruitment of primary, secondary muscles is different, for instance there’s a huge difference when curling DB’s, your forearms get hammered and swole. Overall, I think they’re worth having and using form time to time

Yep I made my own fat gripz out of pipe insulation and it works. Using them for bench is good too.

Yep I made my own fat gripz out of pipe insulation and it works. Using them for bench is good too.

I’ve seen a few people do this before... I had a guy bring his own barbell in made of bamboo for benching. He would hang kettle bells off it with bands and the thing would bend so damn far. I tried 135lbs with it and couldn’t get it off my chest! Every time I would try and move it the bar would wiggle so much. This guy used to hit 225 with it lol there’s so weird stuff out there

Curious myself , this dude brings his own to the GYM and hes got a Yuuuge Back .

How much are they anyways? That will determine if they are worth it on my book..lol

I’ve seen a few people do this before... I had a guy bring his own barbell in made of bamboo for benching. He would hang kettle bells off it with bands and the thing would bend so damn far. I tried 135lbs with it and couldn’t get it off my chest! Every time I would try and move it the bar would wiggle so much. This guy used to hit 225 with it lol there’s so weird stuff out there

LMAO a bamboo barbell??? Not sure how that guy makes it work for him so maybe he can let you in on his secret :)

Powerlifters and Oly lifters use the bamboo bars for stability in the lifts. It totally reworks how your stabilizer muscles activate and really hammers the core as well. Using them for squats is the most challenging for your whole body

GearChurch Gang

Powerlifters and Oly lifters use the bamboo bars for stability in the lifts. It totally reworks how your stabilizer muscles activate and really hammers the core as well. Using them for squats is the most challenging for your whole body

GearChurch Gang

Oh never seen bamboo bars in use...thanks for that information.

Oh never seen bamboo bars in use...thanks for that information.

You don’t see them in most normal gyms, I never did until I started going to a powerlifting/strongman gym, they have all the cool little bars that you don’t see anywhere else lol

GearChurch Gang

IML Gear Cream!
I couldn’t believe how heavy 135 was with it couldn’t move the bar! He said he paid like 400-500 for it too

Curious myself , this dude brings his own to the GYM and hes got a Yuuuge Back .

How much are they anyways? That will determine if they are worth it on my book..lol

$20 I believe

Back