• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First post since I joined in 2015

hivro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sup y'all

i'm actually trying to branch out more and be more productive in the forum universe.

current stats:
25, 6'0, 209 lbs.

im rocking right now (since i do rugby and triathalons and whatnot.. my 3 main lifts of choice)
front squat: 355x3
standing OHP: 225x3
deadlift: 455x3

pullups: 21
5k: 18:07

fav cycle:
test e @ 400mg/w
primo e @ 400mg/w
dhb @ 400mg/w

dick: 2.3in

i don't BB much, i am previous military so i took a huge liking on functional fitness and did oly lifting for a bit before i just ended up playing rugby with my buds, i enjoy the weight of 209 just literally running people down so all of my cycles are also very intense on cardio (no deca, no tren, etc.)

trying currently to weight out EQ vs Mast vs DHB vs Primo..

love primo
love dhb
hate EQ
??? mast (gonna be my next cycle)

ROdkV9a.jpg

Welcome to ASF

EQ deff helps with my cardio so I would throw that in your next cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

EQ deff helps with my cardio so I would throw that in your next cycle

hate EQ, will not be using again if i can help it
hate the nerves i get from it, from the military i guess i have some residual stuff going on so i just keep away. some people dont think it has an affect but i believe in it

nerves get so bad i can't even keep a boner when im having sex.. BP even goes and steadies out at like 160/105.. hate the feeling of heat in my noggin cause of the raised pressure and i can't concentrate on work.
once i finish off this last bottle of EQ500 i will never use it again

hate EQ, will not be using again if i can help it
hate the nerves i get from it, from the military i guess i have some residual stuff going on so i just keep away. some people dont think it has an affect but i believe in it

nerves get so bad i can't even keep a boner when im having sex.. BP even goes and steadies out at like 160/105.. hate the feeling of heat in my noggin cause of the raised pressure and i can't concentrate on work.
once i finish off this last bottle of EQ500 i will never use it again

Have to do what works for you. Everyones body is different. Just like I love Tren and Deca, but I saw you wrote no Tren or Deca, thats why I didnt recommend it.

Welcome bro! Looking solid in that pic! I personally really like Masteron I usually run it 500-600mg. I’m like you no tren or deca as well. Mast gives me a nice solid full look.

Welcome bro! Looking solid in that pic! I personally really like Masteron I usually run it 500-600mg. I’m like you no tren or deca as well. Mast gives me a nice solid full look.

Yeah, im aware that mast is typically used as a finisher, but I'm wondering if I can use it for size and strength similar to EQ but just keep on my 3300cal/d diet.

I really don't want to cut but I wonder if I could switch out the EQ for Mast if it'll be as good still.

I just really hate the BP increase on EQ, I feel it every second of every day personally

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

I like EQ, I've learned to turn that nervous energy into great, more frequent workouts, socializing more (since I get chattery) and drive to reach goals in life. To me it's almost like having more life force. But if it's an unpleasant feeling for you I totally understand, just rotate use other Anabolics, or keep EQ low, like 300mg then stack 300mg of primo to save money. Btw, props for remembering your password after all these years.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, im aware that mast is typically used as a finisher, but I'm wondering if I can use it for size and strength similar to EQ but just keep on my 3300cal/d diet.

I really don't want to cut but I wonder if I could switch out the EQ for Mast if it'll be as good still.

I just really hate the BP increase on EQ, I feel it every second of every day personally

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wasn’t impressed at all when I took eq. Took it 2 different times once at 500mg and then again at 800mg and I’ll never use it again. The only thing I had noticed with it was I could eat alittle more.

Glad you've decided to become active and start posting!

I wasn’t impressed at all when I took eq. Took it 2 different times once at 500mg and then again at 800mg and I’ll never use it again. The only thing I had noticed with it was I could eat alittle more.

Yeah its also lost on me how people say its as amazing as it is.. i feel just a constant nagging migraine all day and nervous as fuck.. lifts havent really done anything wild.. maybe more muscular endurance but its minimal at best.

doing a 200 test e / 500 mast e cycle in the next few weeks.. i hate being off cycle.

Looking solid brother! The dick measurement had me dying 😂😂 I like you already man hope to see you contribute more in the future

Yeah its also lost on me how people say its as amazing as it is.. i feel just a constant nagging migraine all day and nervous as fuck.. lifts havent really done anything wild.. maybe more muscular endurance but its minimal at best.

doing a 200 test e / 500 mast e cycle in the next few weeks.. i hate being off cycle.

What mg and how long have you been on the EQ? Also what is your pinning frequency? I mean if you can't use deca, Tren or EQ, there's not a whole lot of Anabolics left for you besides primo and high test-only cycles and orals. I do great with Dbol and anadrol. The minimal gains Var and Tbol aren't worth the cost for me personally but some do great with them.

Last edited:
wait, why do rugby AND triathalons? I played rugby in highschool and college, but man, you couldn't pay me to suffer through a triathalon. Well, you probably could on second thought

Back