• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Synthol Kid Makes His MMA Debut

lolz, muscles dont make you a better fighter and fake muscles dont even make you a better lifter

Just wait till his synthol arms explode in a fight...oil everywhere.

Please don't anybody ever use that shit. Respect your honest gains and hard work. That's as stupid a putting a dildo in your pants and saying its real. Peace and respect!

Haha this is funny shit!. Dear god how I would love to catch someone doing this. The humiliation would never end.

Please don't anybody ever use that shit. Respect your honest gains and hard work. That's as stupid a putting a dildo in your pants and saying its real. Peace and respect!

A lot of professional bodybuilders use it to stretch the fascia. This guy just abuses it and uses it the wrong way.

This was a publicity stunt to get more attention. Win or lose he knew people would look at it. Theres something wrong with this kid, he just wants attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synthol is like insulin imo.

If it's used conservatively and smartly it can be helpful. I've never used it but, have had clients use it and saw noticeable difference without fucking the look of the muscle all up.

So dumb. I did see a guy that used a little synthol in his one pec that tore to even it out with the other one. That sounded like a good use of synthol but this is just pathetic.

Back