• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Robert Frank...

Dukey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Love'm? Leave'm? True to the game, or just a poser? I gotta hear you guys about this dude. Lol. DO NOT DISSAPOINT ME...

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I honestly can’t stand his videos... I used to follow him on ig a few years back and he wasn’t so bad but I think all the YouTube videos got to his head and he’s a clown now and looks like shit last I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His bandana game is solid.. his videos are entertaining from time to time.

I've run into him from time to time cause we live in the same proximity and go to some of the same spots. He's really a cool guy, that online stuff is 100% an act. He's not like that AT ALL.

I heard him on a podcast recently and he says that the way he acts in his videos is all a persona he has made to be entertaining. He was actually a pretty laid back and funny dude. Although he admittedly doesn’t train legs to keep his persona going hahaha

You do realize that 90% if not more than these social media “stars” are just actors correct?

I think he’s funny personally

Hated him at first all that yelling and s*** made me nervous..lol I know it's just a Persona and I actually think it's kind of cool and funny... hashtag the no nut November clip.. or Area 51 funny af

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

TRENBOLOGNA sandwich is what got me. Lol. I thought that was genius, never heard that one before.

IML Gear Cream!
Hated him at first all that yelling and s*** made me nervous..lol I know it's just a Persona and I actually think it's kind of cool and funny... hashtag the no nut November clip.. or Area 51 funny af

Oh yeah, The no nut Nov. LMAO, Had me pissing my pants. One of his better rants.

Not my thing. I respect anyone in the lifting game, for the said fact we are all on the same team.

But his videos don't entertain me at all, they annoy me. But I realize some ppl love him and I'm cool with that.

I like the Bang Guy way better, that's my style of comedy

The area 51 was funny

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

some of his vids are funny and he has valid points with motivation, but not enough to make a career out of it over and over again, gets played out.. one hit wonder!

His Macho Man Randy Savage is on point

lol

He’s fine. His old stuff is very cringe. New stuff is clearly an act. A lot of times after watching any amount of YouTube I wish I had spent that time reading a book tbh.

Get Shredded!

Love'm? Leave'm? True to the game, or just a poser? I gotta hear you guys about this dude. Lol. DO NOT DISSAPOINT ME...

He had a really funny video I saw years ago. Something about training upper body only... 🤔
Hes a gimmick guy, a Youtuber, not somebody you want to learn to train from.

I cant find it. Lol, hes got like 4 million videos out since then. 😄

I saw him minus the glasses and bandanna and he looks so old

He prob would say the same about me.

I actually saw a few of his ads that made me lol. I'll give credit where it's due, he's not as bad as I thought 😁😜

His older shit is hilarious. Trenzo the Clown and Trenniewise lmao. He’s a cornball and people talk shit about him but then they do the exact same type of videos. He is inspiration to these dudes doing “funny” gym related videos. I don’t hate him but I can only take so much. When he reinstated his Facebook account and started posting random videos that had nothing to do with working out, I unfollowed him because it seems he sold out. But as I’m typing this I’m laughing out loud thinking about him with the vials between the white bread, the trenbologne sandwich 😂😂. Great beard too even though it’s dyed lol

His older shit is hilarious. Trenzo the Clown and Trenniewise lmao. He’s a cornball and people talk shit about him but then they do the exact same type of videos. He is inspiration to these dudes doing “funny” gym related videos. I don’t hate him but I can only take so much. When he reinstated his Facebook account and started posting random videos that had nothing to do with working out, I unfollowed him because it seems he sold out. But as I’m typing this I’m laughing out loud thinking about him with the vials between the white bread, the trenbologne sandwich 😂😂. Great beard too even though it’s dyed lol

Back