• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RAW

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

Wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I’m on another board and have been living the AAS lifestyle for about 5 years. Have used numerous compounds and a number of cycles under my belt.

Figured I’d join as I will be competing in “OperationSilverback” and wanted to follow it on ASF.

Glad to be here...

Height: 5’-11”

Weight: 185#

Hey raw nice to see you over here brother

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Glad to see you got in on the Competition. I’m looking forward to it and I’ll be following you as well.
Good luck RAW! May the best SILVERBACK win

8ada2983d2437ad1a18c7bf67b722715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you got in on the Competition. I’m looking forward to it and I’ll be following you as well.
Good luck RAW! May the best SILVERBACK win

8ada2983d2437ad1a18c7bf67b722715.jpg

Dido

Welcome to asf bro!! be sure to look around and spread some knowledge in the threads here!

Welcome to asf bro!! be sure to look around and spread some knowledge in the threads here!

Absolutely, we’ll do. Thanks...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks

Welcome aboard RAW...go get it!

Hey brother, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and what you bring from the other board.. This is the place to be!

Back