• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What has been your experience with Test only cycles?

Ectogains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all - I was curious to see what experiences other have had running test only? I understand everyone is going to respond differently to compounds, as well as it coming down to diet/training - just wanted to hear what results others have seen?

My personal experience with my first cycle using oils was test only and it sort of sucked. 500mg of test just gave me limp dick and accelerated hairloss. My estrogen must have been through the roof. I don't like to rely do much on AIs so I prefer keeping test at 200-250 and piling on orals or Anabolics. This has me feeling like a champ.

Lately, high Test cycles have given me good results....

I honestly love test only cycles. Just came off a 750mg a week test cyp cycle and made some good progress on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I used to never follow a diet. I have had the best gainz on a strict diet and 250mg of test, than any of my blast.

Got to be the vodka yep must be the vodka hell i still at 290mg of test a week and now growth still getting absurd amounts of gainz.

People can throw all this gear in their bodies but if they don’t take the time to somewhat eat right and put forth the effort to cook themselves then the gainz will come so fucking slow.

Get your money’s worth when low dosing.... diet, bloodwork, and strenuous training!

My personal experience with my first cycle using oils was test only and it sort of sucked. 500mg of test just gave me limp dick and accelerated hairloss. My estrogen must have been through the roof. I don't like to rely do much on AIs so I prefer keeping test at 200-250 and piling on orals or Anabolics. This has me feeling like a champ.

Interesting. Even with an AI combatting it?

- - - Updated - - -

Lately, high Test cycles have given me good results....

That's awesome, how much have you been running weekly?

I honestly love test only cycles. Just came off a 750mg a week test cyp cycle and made some good progress on it.

Nice! Yea, I'm going to be running test e, 500 a week (first cycle), going to put in the work!

So I used to never follow a diet. I have had the best gainz on a strict diet and 250mg of test, than any of my blast.

Got to be the vodka yep must be the vodka hell i still at 290mg of test a week and now growth still getting absurd amounts of gainz.

People can throw all this gear in their bodies but if they don’t take the time to somewhat eat right and put forth the effort to cook themselves then the gainz will come so fucking slow.

Get your money’s worth when low dosing.... diet, bloodwork, and strenuous training!

I can see somewhat in your pic that you have some monster hams. Personally I agree lower doses are better since you feel better and can actually eat more. I'm doing 233mg of test (100mg E3,D) and about 583mg of EQ (250 E3D), which is basically the minimum effective dose for EQ and I'm always hungry and I'm making steady progress. I may not have the temporary cosmetic effect of running higher doses or stronger compounds but at least I'm healthy and feel great.

Between 750 and a gram,with Deca of course.......................But I do agree with the Great MM...If you can obtain good gains with low doses do it...I have kept my doses low except for the last two years...

If this is your first cycle then an only test cycle is the best way to go so you can see how your body will respond. I would say stay between 400-500 a week for 10-12 weeks and make sure you have an estrogen blocker on hand and use if you feel sides coming on.

IML Gear Cream!
test only cycles are tried tested and proven as highly effective and have the least amount of sides, thats my experience anyways

Reactions: 220

I’m about to run one of these at 500mg myself, could you tell me what you ran and used?

Test only gives great results on your first and second cycle. But after that you wont experience the same results and you can add another compound in the mix.

Hell I'm running 700mg test P and 200mg of Cyp (TRT) right now and it's an awesome cycle. I started out with tren in there but I wanted something a little easier on my body and less sides. I'm enjoying it a lot actually.

Test only gives great results on your first and second cycle. But after that you wont experience the same results and you can add another compound in the mix.

Why is this?

Why is this?

Your body builds a tolerance. Just like any drug. Lets say you can get drunk off 6 beers, and every weekend you have 6 beers, in a few weeks you would need 7, 8, 9 or 10 to feel the same effect.

Your body builds a tolerance. Just like any drug. Lets say you can get drunk off 6 beers, and every weekend you have 6 beers, in a few weeks you would need 7, 8, 9 or 10 to feel the same effect.

If my body builds a tolerance for higher testosterone, that means it’ll be incredibly harder to gain or even maintain when I’m off, doesnt it?

If my body builds a tolerance for higher testosterone, that means it’ll be incredibly harder to gain or even maintain when I’m off, doesnt it?

Its deff going to be harder to gain muscle when your off. Not saying you cant do it, but it will be harder. Thats why we dont ever see someone doing 1 cycle, they will be back as Arnold would say lol

Before even doing juice you should have trained for 5+ years and pushed your natural potential first

OP looking at that photo,I'm curious about your stats...............I used to be super small, too.........Not now ,however.........

OP looking at that photo,I'm curious about your stats...............I used to be super small, too.........Not now ,however.........

Bro I used to be 121lbs at 5ft 7 lmao

Get Shredded!
test only cycles are tried tested and proven as highly effective and have the least amount of sides, thats my experience anyways

Indeed. I bet test and dialed in anavar run would be fantastic. Test fills and denses me out physique wise, vascularity.....but anavar did wonders for strength....stronger every damn day it seemed like. Have never solely combined the two.

But yea, a solo test run should do you right.

I just came off a 6 week anavar addition to my trt. Made some fantastic progress. I'm all about test only and I keep it between 250-500 mg a week. My trt is 200 a week and I also feel better on lower test doses. Test and anavar all day, but my goals are for the lean hard look not trying to be a mass monster anymore. Feel way better these days

I ran Test only cycles for years. Highly effective and no, you don't build a tolerance to Test.

I ran Test only cycles for years. Highly effective and no, you don't build a tolerance to Test.

What I was getting at is you wont make the same gains from your first cycle.

Indeed. I bet test and dialed in anavar run would be fantastic. Test fills and denses me out physique wise, vascularity.....but anavar did wonders for strength....stronger every damn day it seemed like. Have never solely combined the two.

But yea, a solo test run should do you right.
Been thinking about doing this. ATIPP and anavar with GH. Sounds interesting

God I would love to harness the feeling and progress made on my first ever cycle of 500mg/wk of Test. I blew up like a tick and the meat has stayed with me over the years. I slapped on a good 12-15 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks. Good stuff.

Cruised test c @ 400 mg a week with 2 mg RX A-dex for 3 years. Was definitely yoked. Hard to get that veiny chiseled look though, DHTs much better for that polished look.

God I would love to harness the feeling and progress made on my first ever cycle of 500mg/wk of Test. I blew up like a tick and the meat has stayed with me over the years. I slapped on a good 12-15 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks. Good stuff.

The first few cycle or two skyrockets you up to or near your natural limit and you never really lose it.

What I was getting at is you wont make the same gains from your first cycle.

I would have to disagree 100% I made better gainz on my 3rd cycle then even better gainz cruising and growth with my diet dialed in.

It’s all about how you treat your body, eat, and train.... the gear just helps. That’s were people get the misconception on gear more gear is not always better. Sometimes less is more. Knowledge is key and training and diet is 80 percent of your growth

I would have to disagree 100% I made better gainz on my 3rd cycle then even better gainz cruising and growth with my diet dialed in.

It’s all about how you treat your body, eat, and train.... the gear just helps. That’s were people get the misconception on gear more gear is not always better. Sometimes less is more. Knowledge is key and training and diet is 80 percent of your growth

You made better growth on your third cycle because you knew what to do better on your cycle. If you had that same knowledge on your first cycle I believe you would have made better gains.

I agree gear isnt something to rely on, its all about how hard your training and how strict your diet is.

Back