• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATIPP, the blend of all blends

Xguard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I honestly can't say enough about this blend. My friend and I have both been using it while in competition training for jiu jitsu. We've both had peak performances both in competition and during training. He racked up a few gold medals and I..well I got DQ'd for breaking a rule in a finals match that I was winning with 1 minute left. Also, it gives you a serious boner. If you're looking to lift hard, choke people out or give the woman a great night..you have to get on this blend. Don't miss out guys.

Yep...I’ve been ranting about this for awhile! Thanks bro!

I honestly can't say enough about this blend. My friend and I have both been using it while in competition training for jiu jitsu. We've both had peak performances both in competition and during training. He racked up a few gold medals and I..well I got DQ'd for breaking a rule in a finals match that I was winning with 1 minute left. Also, it gives you a serious boner. If you're looking to lift hard, choke people out or give the woman a great night..you have to get on this blend. Don't miss out guys.

Possibly so!

I saw a couple sources on other boards pop up recently with blends that are trying to mimic it, just not going to happen. Lol. I bet that this with NPP and Mast Prop would be BOMB.

How much are you running and how often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, what's a solid blast dosage a week for a low to moderate blast?
Low end - 1/2cc m-w-fri = 450mg. A wk (Feeling good)

Moderate- If you were to go 1/2 cc eod =525mg. Wk. ( feeling real good))

Full throttle- 1cc. M-w-f = 900mg. Week add 50 mg. Proviron per day ( hide your Fucking ladies).

God mode- 1 cc eod = 1050 mg. Per wk.
Add proviron / masteron or primo with a dash of the GC’s Npp nectar and now we are blasting. 💥💥💥💥💥.. ( this one sounds fun)😃

Lol! Idk man. To each their own. I honestly just started atipp. I’m cruising on it at 300mg wk. and it’s really good .. I can tell it’s more than a cruise dose for me but oh well.. steady gains. Right now With low dose primo It’s really cleaning me up. im gonna take it to 600-700 with primo at 600-700 and probably add gc. Npp 200 at around 300-350 mg. Wk.with of course 50 mg.proviron . (I also just started hgh at 2 iu a day.. gonna bring that to idle at 4 iu per day by start of this run. )Then I’m gonna finish with Anavar or injectable winny.. im gonna start in January. I can’t wait to turn up the atipp though and see what it can do..so far I’m loving it..

I saw a couple sources on other boards pop up recently with blends that are trying to mimic it, just not going to happen. Lol. I bet that this with NPP and Mast Prop would be BOMB.
I mix it with their TPP/NPP/Mast P blend.

Low end - 1/2cc m-w-fri = 450mg. A wk (Feeling good)

Moderate- If you were to go 1/2 cc eod =525mg. Wk. ( feeling real good))

Full throttle- 1cc. M-w-f = 900mg. Week add 50 mg. Proviron per day ( hide your Fucking ladies).

God mode- 1 cc eod = 1050 mg. Per wk.
Add proviron / masteron or primo with a dash of the GC’s Npp nectar and now we are blasting. 💥💥💥💥💥.. ( this one sounds fun)😃

Lol! Idk man. To each their own. I honestly just started atipp. I’m cruising on it at 300mg wk. and it’s really good .. I can tell it’s more than a cruise dose for me but oh well.. steady gains. Right now With low dose primo It’s really cleaning me up. im gonna take it to 600-700 with primo at 600-700 and probably add gc. Npp 200 at around 300-350 mg. Wk.with of course 50 mg.proviron . (I also just started hgh at 2 iu a day.. gonna bring that to idle at 4 iu per day by start of this run. )Then I’m gonna finish with Anavar or injectable winny.. im gonna start in January. I can’t wait to turn up the atipp though and see what it can do..so far I’m loving it..
That does sound very very solid. The added proviron and hgh looks like icing on the cake.

900mg of ATIPP will make you motivated to take on the world!!!
I will b 50 in a few months & just can't run test over 350 any longer BP sky rockets & my face breaks out horribly even with AI or mast.
would love to run 600, just not in the cards anymore.
my biggest cycle any more is tpp, npp, mastp (GC blend) at 350 each

I will b 50 in a few months & just can't run test over 350 any longer BP sky rockets & my face breaks out horribly even with AI or mast.
Wow...you must be a heavy aromatizer. Guess I'm lucky I can still run 600mg a week Test E/C along with npp plus proviron and I'm just about 60. Everyone's different I lnow.

Not sure if ATIPP gives benefits to someone my age...but my interest is piqued.

Also noted this is a 4 year old thread, lol.

Wow...you must be a heavy aromatizer. Guess I'm lucky I can still run 600mg a week Test E/C along with npp plus proviron and I'm just about 60. Everyone's different I lnow.

Not sure if ATIPP gives benefits to someone my age...but my interest is piqued.

Also noted this is a 4 year old thread, lol.
just 2 or 3 yrs ago I didn't have any issues.
body changed gettn old I guess.

Same issue here. Anything over 500mg test/week and my blood pressure is out of control. Turned 48 this year and SOOOO not looking forward to 50!

I used to run 6-800/week and stacked 2 or 3 things... I mean who knows, maybe my BP was sky high then too and I was too young (or too dumb) to care o_O

That's just fine bro...keep killing it.

Back