Pharmacom Store


Not responding to cialis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Not responding to cialis

    Cialis usually works for me. I have been taking it for years at 10 to 20mg ed. I also have really low test. 2 weeks ago I tested at 55ng/dl total. I am dead down there. No blood flow. No fullness. Pathetic erections. Will cialis only work with normal healthy levels of testosterone? Or can the cialis make things work with test bottomed out?. I have had low t for the past few months and things were ok taking cialis but this just started happening. Does cialis eventually stop working or you gain a tolerance to it?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,690
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,922
    Thanked in
    2,004 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You have the test level of a girl.... I think that's your problem.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points
    6515327

    Cialis will only work(help) if you actually have a erection a decent one . If your down to 55ng then that's why you don't have good erections. Cialis is not a compound that actually gives you a erection it just helps . Get on some Trt dose brother

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm aware my test is low. I got off everything in July and I'm trying to recover for fertility reasons. HCG and clomid would only bring me in the 200s. Now I am just on clomid. I am getting approval for a fertility specialist that can help me with everything. Because I have tried on my own and here I am. I guess my main question was will cialis make your dick work even if you have ed due to low testosterone.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My test is 55 and estrogen is 95. Seems odd I would aromatize that much with such low test. Could the ed be due to high estrogen? I could try to take an Ai. That could also help to increase test.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,775

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    881
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Take advice from your fertility doctor. Donít try to self medicate. I donít think you fully understand the concepts.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Take advice from your fertility doctor. Donít try to self medicate. I donít think you fully understand the concepts.
    What concepts do I not understand?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,460

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    530
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    288
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cialis will work ( some) with low test - but you will build a tolerance .-OD

  9. #9
    Member

    TaintedAnchoR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    750100

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    My test is 55 and estrogen is 95. Seems odd I would aromatize that much with such low test. Could the ed be due to high estrogen? I could try to take an Ai. That could also help to increase test.
    Your test is in the gutter and your estrogen is soaring. Either one will cause ED. Several high E symptoms actually mimic low T. In your case it's likely a combination and I'd be surprised if you could get your dick up period. High E can directly affect sperm count and fertility as well. Not to mention the older we get the higher our E gets and we also produce more aromatase enzyme. Idk how old you are but you mentioned you came off gear and trying to recover. In theory an AI may help some and I know we all like to self diagnose and treat ourselves but if you're trying to have a kid you probably need to work closely with the fertility doc like someone already mentioned. Something about taking an AI with test sitting at 55 just doesn't seem right even with high ass E like that. It'd be better to fix the underlying cause plus you may do more harm than good. You don't wanna just be throwing darts at the issue but by all means you need to get the T up and drop the E. Good luck bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    314
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    444177935

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    I'm aware my test is low. I got off everything in July and I'm trying to recover for fertility reasons. HCG and clomid would only bring me in the 200s. Now I am just on clomid. I am getting approval for a fertility specialist that can help me with everything. Because I have tried on my own and here I am. I guess my main question was will cialis make your dick work even if you have ed due to low testosterone.
    No it will not. Cialis makes mediocre erections better, it makes good erections great and it makes great erections almost painfully hard. So if you can't get it up decently on your own then Cialis won't do a whole hell of alot as you've experienced. I think you should put yourself on TRT asap as low testosterone is very unhealthy for overall health. Fertility can be built up while on TRT that is not a problem and you do not need to be completely off to build your fertility.

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    No it will not. Cialis makes mediocre erections better, it makes good erections great and it makes great erections almost painfully hard. So if you can't get it up decently on your own then Cialis won't do a whole hell of alot as you've experienced. I think you should put yourself on TRT asap as low testosterone is very unhealthy for overall health. Fertility can be built up while on TRT that is not a problem and you do not need to be completely off to build your fertility.
    If I resume trt now, how can I build up my fertility? HCG, HMG?

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TaintedAnchoR View Post
    Your test is in the gutter and your estrogen is soaring. Either one will cause ED. Several high E symptoms actually mimic low T. In your case it's likely a combination and I'd be surprised if you could get your dick up period. High E can directly affect sperm count and fertility as well. Not to mention the older we get the higher our E gets and we also produce more aromatase enzyme. Idk how old you are but you mentioned you came off gear and trying to recover. In theory an AI may help some and I know we all like to self diagnose and treat ourselves but if you're trying to have a kid you probably need to work closely with the fertility doc like someone already mentioned. Something about taking an AI with test sitting at 55 just doesn't seem right even with high ass E like that. It'd be better to fix the underlying cause plus you may do more harm than good. You don't wanna just be throwing darts at the issue but by all means you need to get the T up and drop the E. Good luck bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm 33 and have been blasting for 4 years. Cruising very little. I have considered taking some adex like .5 e3d. But taking clomid my pituitary already should thinks there is low to no estrogen and should be increasing LH and FSH to increase test to then increase estrogen by conversion. Think that's how it works. I am really not sure why I have higher estrogen than test. Its concerning I dont know why my body thinks that's ok. As far as low t sides So far I have gone from 225 to 180. Lost all my muscle and size and strength. Sex is terrible but still doable. Erections are just weak. I suffer from ptsd anxiety depression bipolar disorder so I'm on alot of meds so I wouldnt really be able to tell how its affecting me mentally because I'm pretty stable for the most part right now. And I take quite a bit of adderall 90-120mg ed so my energy seems fine. I havent really read much about high estrogen and fertility problems. I have heard elevated prolactin can have an effect and my prolactin is low normal.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    314
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    444177935

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    If I resume trt now, how can I build up my fertility? HCG, HMG?
    HCG if pharma 500iu EOD, if it's UGL consider going up to 750iu EOD.

    For an extra Sertoli cell boost you can use FSH or HMG at standard doses, I'm not sure what they are. You may fare well with HCG alone along with a little bit of AI since the HCG may spike estrogen a bit.

    Check out Dr Rand's and Dr O'Connors videos on YouTube, they discuss fertility on TRT and HPTA kick-starts. O'Connor mentions higher doses of HCG, but admits most specialists will give you 500iu, along with low doses of clomid 25mg/day or 50mg EOD.

    I personally do fine on HCG 500iu EOD with nothing else. I had 19 million with good quality while being on for two years and still being on test and bold Cyp during the test. They asked if I took gear and I said just TRT. Bold/EQ is likely less suppressive than testosterone anyway which is why I like to stay on it. I actually hadn't used HCG for over a month before the test as well. So had I'd use the HCG more religiously I may be looking at 25-30 million or more. I'm 35 too.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 10-20-2019 at 10:21 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    314
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    444177935

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    I'm 33 and have been blasting for 4 years. Cruising very little. I have considered taking some adex like .5 e3d. But taking clomid my pituitary already should thinks there is low to no estrogen and should be increasing LH and FSH to increase test to then increase estrogen by conversion. Think that's how it works. I am really not sure why I have higher estrogen than test. Its concerning I dont know why my body thinks that's ok. As far as low t sides So far I have gone from 225 to 180. Lost all my muscle and size and strength. Sex is terrible but still doable. Erections are just weak. I suffer from ptsd anxiety depression bipolar disorder so I'm on alot of meds so I wouldnt really be able to tell how its affecting me mentally because I'm pretty stable for the most part right now. And I take quite a bit of adderall 90-120mg ed so my energy seems fine. I havent really read much about high estrogen and fertility problems. I have heard elevated prolactin can have an effect and my prolactin is low normal.
    What kind of cycles were you running to get to that size? What are some of your lifts like now compared to now? I'm just curious because on low doses I'm not that much crazy stronger or bigger compared to when I was natural I mean I look a little Fuller but it's not a night and day diff.. The difference is that I just recover quicker and my mood is elevated. Maybe it's because I've just been running bold.

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    5437694

    As others have said get your hormones in check. The medical community largely does not know how our dicks work. With that said cialis is a vasodilator it increases blood flow that's why guys use it for pumps at the gym as well as in the bedroom. Your libido/desire to have sex begins in the mind so if there is a disconnected between the mind and your penor no amount of cialis is going to "cause" erections. If you take cialis and your libido is shut down for some reason you may still be able to get erections thru stimulation but you may not be able to orgasm. I went thru some troubled times like that myself. Get your mind and your hormones in balance first.

Similar Threads

  1. Responding way better to dbol then Test E?
    By Enhanc3d1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2017, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.